• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Community Contact List

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Active Communities

• The Lifestream.net (The Compilation of FFVII)
- X-SOLDIER (Site Admin)

• The Seikens (Seiken Densetsu Series)
- Kassidy (Admin, unregistered)
- Sheexy (Admin, unregistered)

• Chrono Compenduim (Chrono Series)
- ZeaLitY (Admin)
- Ramsus (Admin)
- FaustWolf (Admin)

• Square Anthology (Various SE Games)
- Athena (News Reporter)
- IBeatSephiroth (Content Editor / Mod - Unregistered)
- jmlopezbr (Content Editor - Unregistered)

• Caves of Narshe (Various SE Games)
- Rangers51 (Admin)

• ()
- ()

• ()
- ()

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Communities contacted awaiting response
- Square Palace - illapa (Admin)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Communities contacted who declined interest
- FF-XIII.net (FFK: Admin)

If you know another community who would be interested in joining this discussion, I've got a sample PM that you can customize with the basics of what's going on, and what they can do to get access here. Just click the text below. (You'll have to quote this post to grab the hyperlinks).

Salutations _______,

Recently, the discussion popped up over at The Lifestream (a FFVII-based community), that Western gamers really don't have a reliable method of communicating with S-E. After some discussion, their Admin suggested the idea of getting the heads of some of the S-E property based communities together, and having us contact some of the bigger gaming websites, to see if there's a way that we could actually get someone with the proper connections to request or inquire about opening up better communication between S-E and their Western Community. The Japanese Community has a Twitter, and many, many other gaming companies now have forums or something similiar, but S-E has essentially no pathway of communication with it's Western Audience.

Please feel free to discuss this with the your other admins or community, and if you are interested in joining the discussion, come register on The Lifestream forums. Once your account is activated, Send X-SOLDIER a PM letting him know which site you're representing, and who referred you, and he'll add you to a unique usergroup, that we've set up for this. Once there, you'll be able to access the S-E Site Affiliated Roundtable Section. This is so that we can have a place where all the Admins from the respective websites can come together and chat, while remaining on the same page. This was the best way to ensure that everyone gets to communicate smoothly, rather than relaying ideas via PM or e-mail.

Overall, what we are hoping for is that if you're interested, you may know another community who would value this type of communication, and we'll be able to get a number of strong communities together, and see this through.

Thank you for your time.

Please feel free to post any updates into this thread with Communities contacted, and I'll do my best to keep this list current. Also - please let me know if I've missed anyone.

X :neo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramsus

SE Affiliated Site Admin
One of our Compendium admins, Faustwolf, has also registered here in order to participate in any discussion that arises.

FaustWolf

Fan Power Advocate
And now I just found the PM section of the user CP here! Haha, thanks Ramsus, and thanks to X-SOLDIER for finding me floating around.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Ramsus, FaustWolf, nice to see you. ZeaLitY joined, and I got his perms fixed, so he should be bumping around here at some point. Looks like we've got the Chrono Compendium gang all here now. :D

Also, you can just call "dude in the background of guile's stage from sfii" "Mog" to save time. ;)

Aside from that, Kassidy over at Seikens suggested contacting one of their affiliate sites, SquarePalace. Issue therein lying is that it's a French site, and I haven't taken French since the 6th grade. Until I hear back from Kassidy, is there anyone here who might be able to put together an intro message for me? Maybe even just a raw translation of my Sample Contact Data. I'd be sending a notification that we're (mostly) English speaking, but I don't want to leave any of the European language sites out of this if they're interested.

Aside from that, I'm reaching out to another of their affiliates, Square Anthology today, and seeing if they might be interested in joining in on the discussion.

If anyone else has contacted a community, let me know, so I can add it to the list, or if you'd rather have me reach out to them, just get me the contact data, and I'll do the same.

GlitterBerri

赤橙黄緑青紺&#
Aside from that, Kassidy over at Seikens suggested contacting one of their affiliate sites, SquarePalace. Issue therein lying is that it's a French site, and I haven't taken French since the 6th grade. Until I hear back from Kassidy, is there anyone here who might be able to put together an intro message for me? Maybe even just a raw translation of my Sample Contact Data. I'd be sending a notification that we're (mostly) English speaking, but I don't want to leave any of the European language sites out of this if they're interested.

I can speak decent French if you'd like me to have a go at communicating with them. I'll try my hand at translating your sample contact data tonight.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
That would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you so much for joining in to help us out.

GlitterBerri

赤橙黄緑青紺&#
Sorry for the delay! Here you are, my best shot. Thanks as well to my friend Mech for checking over the message. French isn't my best language, so I wasn't able to translate what you wrote word for word, but I hope this gets the important points across.

Bonjour à _____,

Récemment, une discussion a commencé à The Lifestream (une communauté de FFVII). Actuellement, les gamers occidentals n'ont pas de méthode fiable de communiquer avec Square-Enix. La communauté japonaise a un Twitter et plusiers d'autre compagnies ont des forums ou quelque chose de similaire, mais Square-Enix n'ont pas de méthode avec laquelle leur fans occidental peuvent leur communiquer. Nous avons decidé de organiser quelques représentatives des communautés de fans de Square-Enix et attempter de créer une méthode pour les contacter.

Discutez avec vos autres admins ou avec vos membres de communauté, s'il vous plait. Si cette proposition vous intéresse, enregistrez aux forums The Lifestream. Quand votre compte sera activé, envoyez un message à X-SOLDIER. Écrivez quel site vous représentez et qui vous a renvoyé, et X-SOLDIER va vous ajouter à une groupe spéciale où vous pouvez particper à la discussion à la section S-E Site Affiliated Roundtable.

Si vous connaissez une autre communauté qui aimerais nous rejoindre aussi, donnez-la cette invitation, s'il vous plait.

Merci,
The Lifestream Forums
Hello to ____,

Recently, a discussion has begun at The Lifestream forums (an FFVII community). Presently, western gamers have no reliable method of communication with Square-Enix. The Japanese community has a Twitter and many other companies have forums or something similar, but Square-Enix doesn't have a method which which their western fans can communicate with them. We have decided to organize a number of representatives of Square-Enix fan communities and attempt to create a way to contact them.

Please discuss with your other admins or members of your community. If this proposition interests you, register at The Lifestream forums. When your account is activated, send a message to X-SOLDIER. Write which site you represent and who referred you, and X-SOLDIER will add you to a special group where you can participate in the discussion at the S-E Site Affiliated Roundtable section.

If you know another community who would like to join us as well, please give them this invitation.

Thanks,
The Lifestream Forums

Oh, and let me know if I left out something important or if anything needs to be added.

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Thanks so very much. I've submitted my registration over there, and I'll be getting that sent off as soon as I can. Would you be able to add a small line that this was created by a translator, and that our boards are primarily English-speaking, but we feel that they are a vital part of the community. If they can speak English, it would be appreciated, but if not, I will respond to them as efficiently as possible in French, and we'll do whatever we can to accomidate them in our forum here.

GlitterBerri

赤橙黄緑青紺&#
P.S. The Lifestream est un communauté de anglophones et cette message s'est écrit par une traductrice. Si vous ne pouvez pas communiquer en anglais, nous essayerons de parler avec vous en français.

P.S. The Lifestream is a community of anglophones and this message was written by a translator. If you cannot communicate in English, we will try to speak with you in French.

You might want to include the English translation I wrote in the post above along with the French, come to think of it. I know that sometimes it's less of a headache to read someone's original message if I'm unsure what they're trying to say in my language.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I guess, if / when the need arises, I could contact local (read: Dutch) gaming sites too. I'd have to figure out which ones are biggish and have a fondness of JRPG's though.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
So, my account is FINALLY activated over on Square Palace, and I sent off the message to illapa, the Admin. Hopefully that goes well. The Seikens folks have been busy, with their main admin suffering a computer melt down, so they haven't been able to register yet.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Great Justice and success!!!

I got a response. He's gonna chat it over with their staff, and see about registering some accounts over here. So we'll hopefully be hearing something again in the near future. There may be some delays due to timezones etc. depending on when I last check today. Not sure who all'd be on board for coming over yet aside from him, but we'll see. His English is very brief, but understandable.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Another Update:

Rangers51 from Caves of Narshe just joined up!

We're still lookin' for any ideas of who to contact. (Don't be shy. I dont' have to be the only person who initiates the invitations, guys. ;) )

The Dreaded Paw

Square Anthology Rep.
AKA
Paw
Don't know if it's the best place to say it, but whatever.
The other night, Square Anthology's administrator, ryuzaki, returned. Neither athena or I were there at the time, but if he shows up again, we'll be sure to tell him about this.
He's been busy, apparently, so I don't know how much he'd be able to contribute.

The Dreaded Paw

Square Anthology Rep.
AKA
Paw
Ack what are your double posting rules? This is a different topic entirely from my last post, so I double posted, but I'll delete this and edit my last if you want me too.

Anyway,
I just now contacted http://www.staroceanuniverse.com/ (a Star Ocean fansite, obviously)
I'll let y'all know when I get a reply. I hear the admin's fairly busy with life atm, but we'll see what he says/does.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Double posting is fine as long as it's new and relevant to the topic. ;) Thanks for reaching out.

Top Bottom