Community Playthrough (SUMMER 2018) - 2nd (and maybe last??) Voting Round

Which game do you wanna play this summer?

• Borderlands 2

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Final Fantasy XII

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Due to concerns raised here, we&#8217;re having a second (and hopefully final) round of voting to see which game we&#8217;re playing this summer game and which gets played this winter. Any severely (or politely <3) written letters protesting this??

To narrow down our pool, I&#8217;ve decided to just list the two leading games per Minato&#8217;s suggestion (thanks again, hun, you&#8217;re brilliant!).

NEEDLESS TO SAY, YOU CAN ONLY PICK ONE GAME SO CHOOSE WISELY!!

As always, happy voting!!
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
In the event of a tie we're playing

CoryInTheHouse.jpg

This is a staff decision.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
THIS ISN'T WHAT I WANTED I'M GONNA FLOUNCE THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

*flips table*

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Hey I can finally use my steam copy of Borderlands 2 that I've never touched.

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I think some of us revenge voted. I don't even plan to participate and I voted Borderlands. :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Well we're doing a community playthrough of both games this year regardless, as Fancy mentioned in the top post. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
If XII goes through, I'll buy it for PS4 immediately.

Otherwise, I guess I'm going to have to quickly play through the first Borderlands? :awesome:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
You really don&#8217;t need to! BL2 was what I actually played first LMAO and I thoroughly enjoyed it even without having played BL at the time. There&#8217;s a lot of fun references/callbacks that are put into the second game that players of the first game will appreciate, but again, if you skip over it, I dare say it won&#8217;t hinder your overall playing experience. :P <3

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
The first Borderlands plays very differently then Borderlands 2 does. Not to say that it's a bad game by any means, just that some of the ideas Borderlands had was fleshed out way better in Borderlands 2 (grenades and shields did not have Orange/Cyan special versions like guns did, overall gun effects, etc.).

Borderlands really came into it's own in Borderlands 2 in both story and mechanics. The Borderlands story is much simpler then the Borderlands 2 story, so it's not that hard to figure out what happened. There's a big enough time-gap between the two games that the events in the first game have to be summarized in-game for the protagonists of Borderlands 2, so don't worry all that much about it.

Guess this means it's time to update my Borderlands 2 Reshade, figure out what character heads I've collected and roll a new Mechromancer!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Welll, shucks.

Giving this thread a few more days before I close this shit, but I think it's safe to say that Final Fantasy: Dirge of Cerberus* is our winner, winner, turkey dinner! I've already begun working on the playthrough guide and I am H Y P E D.

Given the nature of this game, I'm actually aiming to have the thread released at the start of May so that everyone has time to form teams (up to four players) and purchase the game. That way we're all geared up and ready for fun, fun, community fun in June.

Any questions? Comments? Concerns? Death threats?. Send'em my way! Thanks everyone, you've been great.

That bribe cake was delicious though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom