• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

COMMUNITY VOTE - AGAIN!! Making the Final Choices on Badges and Roles

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
G’morning/afternoon/evening darlings.

You know the drill. :megusta:

Slightly different angle of voting here. I really wanted to avoid a situation where there was no way for a badge to get a majority vote for those roles that ended up with three badges to choose from. Therefore, in those cases, you get to pick more than one badge. The winners here will be determined by numbers—everything else is determined by percentages.

No questions here require any input (I don’t think the last survey did either, which was my mistake :wacky:), therefore, you can skip roles that you’re neutral about/would be fine with either badge winning. Remember though: if you don't vote, you can't complain. :mon:

Thank you so much for participating everyone. The whole process has been a blast: from dreaming up the initial mockups to writing up these surveys. I love this community and live to do what I can to serve it!

Thank you again so, so much B! This would not have worked out without your hard work and help. I am E - X - C - I - T - E - D to see our badges utilised over at XF. Aah! Here’s to our new home. :)

BforB

Pro Adventurer
AKA
B
Voted! Voted! Vote!
Voted! Vote! VOTED! VOTED!!!!
VOTE! VOTE!!!! VOTE!!!!! VOTE!!!!!! VOTE!!!!!!!

- The three tiers of madness, a haiku.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26502-1377467617-17.gif

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I feel like (depending on how the numbers shake out) we should still ensure that the Admin & Mods icons are paired up properly:

Admin: ShinRa, Mod: SOLDIER

~OR~

Admin: Ultimate, Mod: Buster

Those two seem like they need to correlate to one another the most.

X :neo:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
^Agreed. Happy with the results so far. Since, I really haven't kept up with all of this, is there a preview site of the entire forum or no?

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
^If the numbers stay even between ShinRa and Ultima for Admin, that makes the most sense to me. Otherwise, I’d hate to go against the people’s vote. :rclosedmonster:

Can I just say...

I find it hilarious that Fenrir, figure of a lone wolf, is leading for the role of Community Manager. :wacky:

edit:
NINJA’D BY COOKIE MONSTER

Fangu

Great Old One
I’d hate to go against the people’s vote. :rclosedmonster:
idk this could have just been a staff decision in the first place. I mean, I'm all for placing things up for a vote, that's good and shit, but this is one of those things where I didn't expect there to be a vote in the first place.

I haven't voted a second round because bordering of severely laziness and cba... but as long as this thing stays open for the weekend I'll arse myself :monster:

And yeah AWESOME JOB with the badges and the work put into making everyone content. You guys are putting a lot of work into this and it needs to be recognised!

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I find it hilarious that Fenrir, figure of a lone wolf, is leading for the role of Community Manager. :wacky:

I think it comes down to how Fenrir correlates to the Shinra/SOLDIER and Ultimate/Buster – It's kind of like both of those things, but a little bit removed from the corporate structure or direct confrontation side of it.

Insofar as symbolism, I don't think that anything emphasizes the desire to be a part of things more than the journey that Cloud goes through in AC, especially because everyone keeps seeking him out to make him feel wanted, so while it seems counter-intuitive, I think it's actually quite brilliant.

X :neo:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'm with X, the OCD in me needs the Mod/Admin tiers to be paired with corresponding icons.

also, staring at those Observatory icons for 5 mins trying to figure the difference.

giphy.gif

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
FYI and Thanks.

The first survey had 37 responses and this survey is 3 submissions away from that with 34, thus, I'm wrapping this party up and making an official announcement of the roles and badges matchup this Saturday night/early Sunday morning on this thread before closing it. For those who need a window, I reckon that this will be open for the next 12 hours as of 15:30 UTC. Of course, you can always check the results for yourself in the meantime, but waiting makes it more exciting, doesn't it? :wacky:

After that, all chosen badges will then be handed off to the admins to work their magic.

Thank you, everyone, again for your participation! I really wanted to make this a community decision and I believe your voices have been heard. This survey did not turn out the way that I thought it would (or even preferred if I'm honest :mon:) , but that's what makes it exciting, eh! It's what makes it feel like a community effort, which BRUH I am all about that shit, lemme tell ya, this shit really lights up my loins. :megusta:

So, please, get your votes in if you haven't already and I shall see you lovies later! :)

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Badges and Roles as decided by TLS

for Admin
Shinra
admin_badge.png

”Heads of the Corp”
— X-SOLDIER​

for Moderator
SOLDIER
moderator_badge.png

”The main troops with the powah”
— X-SOLDIER

^”same as you”
— Forcestealer :mon:

for Site Contributor
Buster Sword
site_contributor_badge.png

”because they know how to mosey”
— Channy​

for Community Manager
Fenrir
community_manager_badge.png

”I don't think that anything emphasizes the desire to be a part of things more than the journey that Cloud goes through in AC, especially because everyone keeps seeking him out to make him feel wanted, so while it seems counter-intuitive, I think it's actually quite brilliant.”
— X-SOLDIER​

for Donator
Meteor
donator_badge.png

”iconic but not exclusive, the symbol which brought us all together”
— Channy​

for Great Old One
Jenova
great_old_one_badge.png

”Jenova, hands down. She’s the closest to a great old one in FFVII. :D
— Flare​

for Staff Emeritus
Masamune
staff_emeritus_badge.png

”Former ShinRa & will never be just a memory”
— X-SOLDIER​

NB4 ‘heeeeeeyyy waymminnit, that’s not the Fenrir we saw in the survey!’ inorite?? B IS AMAZING SHE CAME UP WITH AN EVEN SEXIER VERSION and I’m so thankful. :megusta:

Right, thanks again everyone! All that’s left to do now is to tweak/clean shite up and make final decisions on badge colours, which shall all be left to the discretion of those running the site.

HYPE!!

BforB

Pro Adventurer
AKA
B
Can weeeee take a minute to appreciate Fancy for taking the initiative and orchestrating such a quick, clear and smooth voting process? You injected real direction into this project and coordinated it all the way to a fully-realised end result.

Babe, you're a rockstar.

h8fgjTj.gif

Top Bottom