• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

COMMUNITY

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I love Community. I've been watching it since it started. I love Troy and Abed, they're fucking awesome together. Community is my third favorite show on NBC after The Office and Chuck.

crack

Donator
i think all of the Internet does rishi

And here's another season 3 promo:

http://www.nbc.com/community/video/community-is-back/1351117/

Looks like the first episode will be a parody of Glee, or just a musical parody in general.

And a few spoilers:
Greendale has some new faces. John Goodman, The Wire’s Michael K. Williams, and Martin Starr are all appearing as faculty members in season three. Goodman will be a regular as the scary assistant dean, Williams will be an ex-con professor teaching biology, and Starr will head up a political science class.
Chang is going to be in a position of authority. As Ken Jeong told us in an interview, Chang will be coming back to Greendale in “a position of authority.” He wouldn’t expand, but word on the street is that he’ll be the college’s newest security guard. Let’s get ready to count the ways Chang’s going to abuse that power.
Pierce isn’t going anywhere. At Community’s Comic-Con panel, series creator Dan Harmon said that Pierce is still going to be in the group, even though he stormed off in the finale. Harmon insisted that they’ll address the fact that Pierce became so unlikable, and that they’ll explain why the group will want to keep him: “by the time we’re done [with the season], you’ll know why you would hang out with Pierce.”
Troy and Jeff are going to butt heads. When we talked to Donald Glover about Troy’s role this year, he mentioned that there’s going to be a storyline about Troy growing up and having conflict with Jeff, because now they’re both the alpha males. As Glover admitted, there can’t be two alphas, so I’m looking forward to seeing who comes out on top — and what they’ll do to prove who’s the group leader.
Troy and Abed’s bromance is going to get intense. During the Comic-Con panel, Glover and Danny Pudi said that Troy and Abed would be moving in together and noted that the transition is going to take their friendship “to the next level.” For characters this close, I’m just glad it won’t tear them apart.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Best show on TV that isn't Game of Thrones. Pop pop!

crack

Donator
to anyone who watches this show - this episode was perfect and probably the best one as of this season.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
OMG I loved last night's episode. The six different time lines was epic win. Oh and I blame Britta for Roxanne being stuck in my head and me singing it every 5 minutes, not that that's a bad thing.

Lex

Administrator
Could someone give me the general premise of the show? I've never heard of it.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Premise: A bunch of misfits at community college. The first episode sets up the premise beautifully, I'd recommend just watching that. And imagine it embracing absurdity as the show progresses (zanier characters, 'theme' episodes etc.) without losing its rapier wit.

Unlike Big Bang Theory, which hinges on the insulting notion that "nerds are to be laughed at," Community is a show actually for nerds -- they don't just make a D&D reference and move on, they have a goddamn D&D episode (that explains D&D way better than I ever could).

Pixel

The Pixie King
I didnt realise it was Chevy Chase until about 10 episodes in.

I dont thing BBT makes fun of nerds. Its made by nerds for nerds. I dont consider myself that nerdy, but i understand every single joke, so maybe i am one :P

Fangu

Great Old One
It's really good, I like it. You should give it a try.
Unlike Big Bang Theory, which hinges on the insulting notion that "nerds are to be laughed at,"
Yop says the same thing, and he hasn't seen a single episode. Have you?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
For a moment I thought that Audrey had come back to fangirl about Community. :sadpanda:

The Big Bang Theory does have aspects of "nerds are to be laughed at" (see Stuart for an example) however I don't think the show hinges on that notion.

As for Community it is absolutely awesome and it sucks balls that NBC doesn't give a shit about it and that is now unnecessarily going to enter its final season, you know when NBC finally decides to put it on the air.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
tumblr_mcsjsrms5g1rjbrcuo1_400.gif

Top Bottom