• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Concept art from art gallery

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
DT84wOEVAAEsc1n.jpg

DT84wOFVMAAhll4.jpg

DT91rm1VMAA__n-.jpg:large

YDI6QLP.png

Relevant to our interests. :monster:

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Want the original, non-resized photos? Well, I know the answer to that question:

You'll want to either save them or open in a new tab to view them at the full resolution (or just check out the ImageBam link).

2f0082724758723.jpg

8c4f0f724758753.jpg

0234d2724766883.jpg

65df45724768433.jpg

ImageBam Gallery

Last edited:
Reactions: ELF

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Though I like what they have done with the character models so far ... I could have easily lapped up a Remake done in that art style. :D

Lex

Administrator
What's the locale with the red carpet? Somewhere in the Shinra building?

The one with the red carpet is either Shinra HQ reception or the top floor with the president's desk IMO

You can see Aerith's (or Elmyra?)'s back in the one of her house:

DT9ihsoU8AAqfOS.jpg

Lex

Administrator
I can't work out what that one is to the left of Biggs/ Wedge/ Jessie, any ideas? The rest are obvious.

If I'm guessing it's either after the destruction of sector 7 or it's around the golden shiny wire of hope.

Lex

Administrator
Guys this apparently is new dialogue when you enter the room, can someone translate:

VPo9BZY.png

Lex

Administrator
I WORKED OUT WHAT THAT IMAGE IS (i think)

DT91rm1VMAA__n-

The key to working it out is probably what's in the middle, but I can't really make any of it out other than a pipe... is it possible it's sector 5?

WAIT I THINK IT IS

With the pipe and the windows in the centre, I'm pretty positive it's the roof of the church and the surrounding debris is the slums of sector 5, when Cloud and Aerith escape from the Turks.

Desperately needing better images to be sure ;-;.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
I WORKED OUT WHAT THAT IMAGE IS (i think)

DT91rm1VMAA__n-

The key to working it out is probably what's in the middle, but I can't really make any of it out other than a pipe... is it possible it's sector 5?

WAIT I THINK IT IS

With the pipe and the windows in the centre, I'm pretty positive it's the roof of the church and the surrounding debris is the slums of sector 5, when Cloud and Aerith escape from the Turks.

Desperately needing better images to be sure ;-;.

Eeeeh, I feel like there'd be a little more warmth involved. Sector 5's church has always been depicted as right at the edge of the plate, so it gets the most natural light of any place in the slums besides Aerith's house.

I'm more inclined to think this is the last tunnel before Avalanche breaks through into Sector 8. Vyzz pointed out the wiring, which close to the kind used in the service tunnels.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
I'm sure it's just the rubble left over after the bombing. 23:10 in this video:

0:39 in this one:

EDIT: Licorice posted while I found the videos:wacky:

Aerith's house looks really good, almost identical to the original.

Last edited:
Guys this apparently is new dialogue when you enter the room, can someone translate:

VPo9BZY.png

My impression is that this is the dialogue people are meant to hear over their headphones as they roam the exhibit.

I transcribed the left half of the page, but there are almost certainly errors in my transcription and google translate is (almost) useless here.

特別展示 ● FINAL FANTASY VII

エアリスの声

「空、嫌いだな
大切な人、連れてっちゃうから」

「スタンプ! スタンプ!?
……そっか
君もいなくなっちゃうんだ」

「新しい恋で、古いの、忘れられる
そんな話、聞いてたけど……
これがそう?

なんだか、心が痛い
いいのかな?」

「ここ、不思議な場所なの
1年中、お花、咲くんだ
だから、季節が巡らなくて⎯⎯
だから、氣持ちが変わらな〈て⎯⎯
困っちゃうな」

「時々、同じ且の人を見かけるよ
君と同じ目
そのたびに、迷うんだ
あの人、知ってますか?
どこにいか知りませんか?
訊いてみようか、やめようか……って」

Special Display ● FINAL FANTASY VII

Aerith 's voice

"Sky, I hate it, important person, I will take you"

"Stamp! stamp!?
......You're gonna get away, too"

"I am listening to a new love, old, forgotten such a story, but...is this so?
Somehow, my heart hurts, is not it?"

"Here is a mysterious place, flowers bloom all year round, so the seasons are not going around...
So, keep in mind...
I am troubled"

"Sometimes I see the same person You are the same eyes as you are Every time I get lost Do you know that person?
Do not know where you are?
Let me ask you, I will stop..."

...Yeeeaaaah, that isn't really helpful. :wacky:

EDIT: The right half of the page.

「この道も、いつか終わるよ
寂しいけど、悲しいけど
またねって笑顔で言おう?
ね?」

「参りました
降参です
君のこと、気になって……
ああ梅しい!」

「もしもーし
起きてくださーい
夜が明けちゃうよ?」

「お花、踏まないでね」

「来てくれたんだ
ありがとう
うれしいよ
でも、君はもう……」

「君が離れてい●●
君から離れい●●
ああ……昇って●
わたしも空に消え
君が見えるよ……
君が泣いている……
もう、泣かないで
雨にっちゃうよ」

"I will end this road someday, but I'm sad, can I say it again with a smile?
Is not it?"

"I'm glad you took in. I am curious about you...
Oh plum!"

"Would you mind getting up and the night will end?"

"Flowers, do not step on me"

"You came, I'm glad you appreciate it, but you are already..."

"You are far away ●●
I am away from you ●●
Oh ... ascending.
I will also disappear in the sky and you will see...
You are crying...
I will not cry anymore, will rain."

Last edited:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
If the flowers bloom all year long then let that be proof, it's not daylight that shines down on Aerith's house and church, just artificial lights from the plate.

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
It's really awesome to see something new from this game. Those concepts look amazing, I can't wait till we see them in game.

Also, I'm certain that's Barret standing next to Aerith in the background.

I do hope we get proper pictures of this art so it can be viewed more clearly.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
It's really awesome to see something new from this game. Those concepts look amazing, I can't wait till we see them in game.

Also, I'm certain that's Barret standing next to Aerith in the background.

I do hope we get proper pictures of this art so it can be viewed more clearly.

Well Barret is never in the house at the same time as Aerith so that might be Elmyra then.

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
^No, I'm sure that's Aerith. You can make out her signature outfit and her pink ribbon.

Also Elmyra wore white and green too.

Vyzzuvazzadth

Yazzavedth Zayann
My take on those 8 pictures.

Top row:
  • Alleyway where Aerith emerges from in the intro.
  • Sewers where you fight Aps.
  • Aerith's church.
  • Top of the sector 7 Pillar.
Bottom row:
  • Aerith's House (with her in the background)
  • Most likely President Shinra's Office (heavily redesigned)
  • Either the collapsed tunnel after the reactor 1 explosion or the hole leading from sector 5 to the destroyed street in sector 6

Remember that the theme of this exhibition is "Farewell Stories", which means all of those 8 pictures should represent a link to someone or something dying or perishing. In this case Aerith, President Shinra, the Avalanche members and Sector 7 with its inhabitants.

I'm not sure how the debris riddled hole and the sewers tie into this theme, though. If that hole really represents the one leading from sector 5 to 6, it's at least tied to Aerith. With the sewers, however, I'm at a loss. Unless we're misinterpreting that one.

Metal Heart

quiet like a fight
This is awesome! But I wish they had all characters new concept art. *is picky*

I hope more leaks come. LOL

Top Bottom