• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Concept art from art gallery

Kain424

Old Man in the Room
Yeah, AVALANCHE always kind of looked like the type of people to dress themselves in a way they thought "looked cool" rather than really all that functional. I think these current designs we're seeing look great. An excellent cross between adherence to the original design and a more realistic version for the HD age.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Since these pictures are cropping up, this probably means any embargo on these images is virtually over. I wonder if that means we'll see some of the exclusive stuff in upcoming magazines soon. One can hope...

Radigar

Pro Adventurer
More high definition leaks.

Church:
DXK1RktWAAYmtfK

AVALANCHE Members:
DXK1WE0WAAA9c5a

hian

Purist
I see Aerith in that church image.

Also, hope Cloud's redesign is more consistent with the anime-look of the Avalanche members.
I remember, even watching the trailer for the first time, that I found Cloud's overly realistic face to look horribly inconsistent with the more anime-esque features of Jessie and James.

Last edited:

Highwind

Pro Adventurer
I remember, even watching the trailer for the first time, that I found Cloud's overly realistic face to look horribly inconsistent with the more anime-esque features of Jessie and James.
HK2C2ZO.jpg

:monster:

edit: Noooo. Too late, because I resized the picture. :(

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Any idea what might be under that blanked out panel, or even what the text says?

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
Any idea what might be under that blanked out panel, or even what the text says?

It's just says 'Ferrari', so presumably a mark for Roberto Ferrari. It was just blank space there before anyway.

Vyzzuvazzadth

Yazzavedth Zayann
Thanks a million, hian!
Those are better than the ones I managed to collect so far for my upcoming video.

We're still missing a better and complete shot of the sector 7 pillar platform artwork.
Has anybody spotted one yet?

Hosagi

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
xHosagix

I don't remember it being anything important under it if there was anything.
It might just have been artist credits. Certainly wasn't worth remembering if there was anything.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I agree, the shading doesn't look as good as the others either... and also, apparently all the characters from this thing were supposedly redesigned anyway. So even if it were legit it probably doesn't apply.

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
Something in the anatomy makes me doubt that it is true. In any case I would be happy 'cause the classic and perfect design :monster:

Top Bottom