• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Concept art from art gallery

Lex

Administrator
Are they actually starving? I'm not being contrary; I'd love to see some evidence because then I'd be confident that it's canon.

I'm certain it is but I'm not sure it's explicit. There's the bit in Case of Denzel where his friend gets offended because Denzel makes a joke about eating rats "like a real slum kid" and the friend explains that the rats are too polluted to eat. Although this seems to point to them not eating the rats, I'll give it that.

The take home point I think is that if they're not starving, they're eating the world's most unhealthy shit to survive (which IMO is still starving).

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
With a significant portion of the slum dwellers being explicitly poor as shit -- living in hovels made of literal junkyard scrap or in what appears to be out-of-service collection system piping -- it stands to reason malnutrition at the very least is a rampant problem.

To Lex's point about "Episode: Denzel," that does at least suggest something about the common understanding of people on the plate with regard to their groundward neighbors.

pxp

Pro Adventurer
We need to do something about the way reddit embeds appear on this board lol. I'll see if there's a setting I can mess with.
It’s fine on desktop but just not on mobile/cells? At least in my experience.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Late to this but Roberto Ferrari confirmed that concept art to be fake a year ago.
lVAWAyd.png

https://www.facebook.com/RobertoFer...0485548310/2062200703852277/?type=3&__tn__=-R

Top Bottom