• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Congratulations Unit-01 on Graduating 2017!

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Off into the world with you with bright dreams and great ambitions!

Everyone give the bro the grats he deserves for surviving four of the worst years of life so far! Way to go bro!

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
4lrTjJb.jpg

Yea, finally after a long time, I'm done with high school.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Well done. You're freeeee! Well for a bit anyway! :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ghost X

The only funny graduation memes I found in my google search are condescending, so you'll have to make do with a congratulations in text :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
616ac070-01b8-0134-2495-0e1b1c96d76b.jpg

As a man more than ten years removed from his High School graduation (jesus fucking christ time is a son of a bitch) allow me to offer some unsolicited advice:

1. You don't have to choose between Sleep and Video Games if you play games that do things while you sleep - ala most mobile games. "Sleeping? I prefer to think of this as resupply time."

2. Coffee is overrated. If you want to stay awake jump straight to energy shots or crack cocaine. NOTE: THIS POST DOES NOT ENDORSE THE USE OF COCAINE.

3. Coupons are great. They can be used as kindling when your heat gets shut off.

4. Always pay your bills "on time": a month late plus a week to tell them that the check is "in the mail" - which makes even less sense in the age of PayPal.

5. In the words of "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" cast member Mac: "Nothing's better than going from no debt to good old fashioned American debt."

Congratulations!

Top Bottom