• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Corpse Party: Lets Play (Test episode)

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
This is an "Episode 0" of sorts. Basically testing out whether or not this works and such.

Basically, rip this apart: Tell me if I'm not funny, not talking enough, talking too much, if the sound levels are off, whatever I need to know so that I can get on the right track, or abort this all together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3KaNHN_KMQ

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
All I see is

Sv6c.png

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
The sound levels seem a bit off, your voice is a lot quieter/muffled compared to the game it seems. Other than that I see no problems but then I'm not really an expert at these sorts of things! :)

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^Yeah that's what I noticed, I think the volume of the game could be turned down a bit and maybe your voice brought up. Admittedly I didn't watch the whole thing, I feel so busy lately, but what I did watch that was the only technical issue I noticed! I don't watch streams all that often either so I'm not an expert on these things :D

Top Bottom