Cosplay question

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Wasn't sure where to put this, but since it's FF-related I thought I'd post it here. I'd been thinking of ordering a cosplay outfit to celebrate getting FF7R, and I actually ordered one early in March. But I've not gotten so much as a tracking number or anything from the site I ordered from - cosplayshopper.com. They're never there when I call, either. I don't know anything about these sites since I've never done anything like this before, but if any of you do have some experience with it, could you point me in the direction of a reputable website/company I could order from? I've about given up on getting the one I originally ordered, it was supposed to have been here by now and I can't get in touch with anyone there. Thanks!

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
No wig necessary, then? That's good. Dunno what new Rufus' outfit looks like, but the others aren't so hard I feel like.
ff7-rufus-shinra.jpg
Okay old-school Rufus would be a pain actually. He's wearing two dang Jackets! I'd probably simplify it the way Melon did in his comic:
Capture7.JPG
A long white trench coat over a black turtleneck, brown boots, and white slacks. You'd probably get really hot in that thing though. Where you obtain a shotgun is your own digression.
41H2eEZhJZL.jpg

Yeah I'm using a picture of the action figure. I feel like Advent Children Rufus would be a lot more comfortable to actually wear, and would probably be slightly easier to put together. The hardest part would be that vest, and a good white coat like that would be expensive. Lucky you, people sell this exact outfit from chinese cosplay sites on ebay, but the quality will definitely be lacking.

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
It's okay, I can figure something out. I did finally hear back from that website yesterday, but they're still looking into it so who knows what'll happen there. Maybe I can find things on Amazon if need be.

Top Bottom