• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Couple of weeks away

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Hey all. I got this flu and then I don't know what the fuck happened. My mum says that everything has gone down to my lungs, and seriously. It all hurts like hell. It hurts when I move, and it hurts when I laugh.

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but you guys here.... you all make me laugh so damn much, usually it's so wonderful and special <3 But recently it's like my body is stabbing me with a knife everytime ;___;

I'm at my mum's house at the moment and she says that I need to rest and stay in bed, for a while, so can't really go online. >:

I'll miss everybody while I'm gone. >: And I'll miss my bestie Zack Fair the most. *tears * ):

MUMBLE, DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID OKAY ? :salute:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
That happened to me when I had a trapped nerve in my leg. I had to tape all my favourite comedy programmes and stay away from my brother because he kept trying to make me laugh- the bastard!

Get well soon :)

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
We'll stop being funny, promises! D:

:monster: well, get well soon regardless.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I agree with those who say go to the doctor.

Yes, it could be just a pulled muscle, but you were also sick, and I have a feeling it's not just a pulled muscle.

I'm no doctor or nurse, so totally unqualified, but - you need an x-ray if someone can't tell right off.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Awww you poor thing, get well soon and yeah go get yourself checked out, just to be on the safe side, if bed rest is just the thing then that's alright, but if you start getting worse then go to that dude/dudette there with the stethoscope, white coat and the medicine to make you feel better and stuff :monster:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
If it means you get to feel better then... Rest and take care of yourself.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Hi I'm back and I'm okay. <:

I had PCS, which is harmless, though it hurt like hell. xD

PCS is just chest pain on the left side of your body, that occurs for a couple of days. xD So glad that it wasn't something more serious. <:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
That's good to hear. You've got a couple of days posting to catch up on, get cracking!

Top Bottom