• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Crank Sequel?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=455.msg14099#msg14099 date=1233652706]
I read pretty decent reviews for this film when it came out. Anyone thinking that it was going to be some kind of masterpiece though must be kidding themselves.
[/quote]

You got that right, considering almost of Statham's films have been pretty lackluster since the One.

kunoichi

dead
What about him being in lock stock? I enjoyed that film. Edit and I know it's not an action flick but if we're going by all his films so far.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
My friends went to a village in the outskirts here, to catch that film on cinema there. I lol'd

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=455.msg14109#msg14109 date=1233653808] My friends went to a village in the outskirts here, to catch that film on cinema there. I lol'd [/quote]
Where the hell do you lot live then if the nearest cinema is in another village?!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
The Middle east. The city's cinema is the best, the others in villages are just meh with shitty films playing. I heard rumours the village cinemas play 2001 films sometimes lol with only one recent film, which can be shit sometimes like with Death race or awesome like The Dark Knight.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
[quote author=Dacon link=topic=455.msg14097#msg14097 date=1233652464]
[quote author=The Notorious M.O.G. link=topic=455.msg14092#msg14092 date=1233651138]
It wasn't great, but at worst it was just another cheesy action film. I don't see how it was UGH WHAT A PILE OF GARBAGE horrible or anything.
[/quote]

Sorry, but a shitty film, with shitty characters, shitty plot, and shitty action scenes doesn't make a decent film in my book.

It's complete garbage as far as I'm concerned.
[/quote]

What movies of this genre do you like or find at least decent?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=455.msg14116#msg14116 date=1233655635]
The poor folks there =/ Why don't they just move?
[/quote]

Traditions. cultures. All of that bs. :monster:

kunoichi

dead
*Ahem* Well back to the topic at hand (sort of), War and The one I've seen (war = average, the one faired better), but I'm sure I've heard that Jet Li and him are lined up to do another film together again. =\

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I hope all the haters of "Crank" get a Beijing Cocktail one day.

That'll teach them to have an opinion that's different than mine.

Bastards.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
[quote author=The Notorious M.O.G. link=topic=455.msg14092#msg14092 date=1233651138]
It wasn't great, but at worst it was just another cheesy action film. I don't see how it was UGH WHAT A PILE OF GARBAGE horrible or anything.
[/quote]

Sorry, but a shitty film, with shitty characters, shitty plot, and shitty action scenes doesn't make a decent film in my book.

[/quote]

This is all that needs to be said.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Everyone knows putting your hand in a waffle iron to stay alive is fucking awesome.

This is all that need be said. :duhard:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol Oh Mako.

If it makes you feel better I found Crank to be pleasantly amusing. :monster:

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
[quote author=Cookie Monster link=topic=455.msg14245#msg14245 date=1233704395]
[/quote]

[/quote]

This is all that needs to be said.
[/quote]

IT'S SHITTY SHITTY SHITTY FULL OF SHIT SHITTY SHITTY SHITTY

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
[quote author=Dacon link=topic=455.msg14101#msg14101 date=1233653017]
[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=455.msg14099#msg14099 date=1233652706]
I read pretty decent reviews for this film when it came out. Anyone thinking that it was going to be some kind of masterpiece though must be kidding themselves.
[/quote]

You got that right, considering almost of Statham's films have been pretty lackluster since the One.
[/quote]

The Bank Job was pretty fucking good.

Also Lock Stock was released in 1998, The One was in 2001 I believe?

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
[quote author=Dacon link=topic=455.msg14263#msg14263 date=1233711116]
Yes we know.
[/quote]

Wait, did you answer my previous question?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Transporter was ok, the sequels were utter crap.

I still haven't seen all of the second one, which features one of the ugliest bitches in hollywood, and I haven't even bothered attempting watching the second one.

The first started out ok, then just started to blow towards the end.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I still need to watch Crank, and I think I saw one of the Transporter movies once, and I've decided I need to see the rest of 'em. From what I've seen, they're Jackie Chan movies minus one Jackie Chan.

Stella

Pro Adventurer
I've never seen Crank, but I heard it royally sucked.

I'm certainly not forking out the money to see either one of them though. I'd rather go see a movie that's worth my time, such as Confessions of a Shopaholic :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
STELLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but your name was just asking for it.

Top Bottom