• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Crazy-detailed Minecraft Midgar

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I usually feel like I'm done being surprised or impressed by the things people put together in Minecraft. But still, this is pretty damn impressive.

original.jpg

xlarge.png

xlarge.png

xlarge.png

xlarge.png

xlarge.png

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.png

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.png

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.png

xlarge.png

xlarge.png

Sauce

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I usually feel like I'm done being surprised or impressed by the things people put together in Minecraft. But still, this is pretty damn impressive. Some stuff looks better than others, but all the same...the time it must have taken to do all this.

original.jpg

xlarge.png

xlarge.png

xlarge.png

xlarge.png

xlarge.png

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.png

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.png

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.png

xlarge.png

xlarge.png

Sauce

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I think what's cool about Minecraft is how things look from far away. But they tend to look worse close up.

For instance, the aerial pictures of Midgar are definitely wow-worthy, but the rest... even if it took a lot of work, which I'm sure it did, are not so impressive.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
If it can wait 2 hours till I get home, flint, I can frontpage it. Unless you just want it for the weekend roundup.

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
Aegis Gaming right? I saw a video of theirs on Youtube a couple of weeks ago (just search 'Minecraft Midgar' and it's the one from Brenton Watson if you're interested).

Pity you can't download the map, it's up on their PvP server to go explore though.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Merged from multiple threads :monster:

This is pretty damned awesome to say the least.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yeah, is it all one continuous environment? Like can you walk all throughout Midgar? Because, if so, then I can definitely forgive any of the close ups that don't look as nice. That would be a ton of fun.

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
Yeah, is it all one continuous environment? Like can you walk all throughout Midgar? Because, if so, then I can definitely forgive any of the close ups that don't look as nice. That would be a ton of fun.

The last I heard they had almost done the top plate and were beginning work on the slums. It's the base of one of their pvp teams so I'm guessing that it is all continuous. Plus team members get to rent homes and there are factories in some of the locations so they'd need to get access to them somehow.

I've always wanted to go on the server and explore the Shinra Building to see if they just did the floors from the OG. It'd be a shame if it's just empty space for 50+ floors. But I'm too chicken to join the server and poke around.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Did they even include stuff that CC added? You know, like LOVELESS avenue, or the museum on the first floor of Shinra, for example. I also wanna see how they handled the interior of buildings such as the Shinra building(besides the entrance, since we've already seen that), Seventh Heaven, Corneo's Mansion, Honeybee Inn, etc.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Technically, Crisis Core only named Loveless Avenue. It's in both VII's opening scene and when you first meet Aerith. :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'm going to put this in the roundup, Force. You don't need to make a separate article for it, but if you want to, feel free :)

Lex

Administrator
That's incredibly impressive. I don't want to belittle it but "lol butch Terra" kept cycling through my head as I was watching 0_o

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
You know what I think would be interesting, is if someone made all a Minecraft version of the whole FFVII world, with EVERYTHING in the FFVII world, y'know with Midgar, Kalm, Chocobo Ranch, Nibelheim, Rocket Town, Temple of the Ancients, Northern Crater, etc. THAT would be very impressive.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
You know what I think would be interesting, is if someone made all a Minecraft version of the whole FFVII world, with EVERYTHING in the FFVII world, y'know with Midgar, Kalm, Chocobo Ranch, Nibelheim, Rocket Town, Temple of the Ancients, Northern Crater, etc. THAT would be very impressive.
You capitalise THAT like you're not impressed enough with the Midgar and Narshe recreations. If you had ever played Minecraft, you would know just how long those must have taken. Making a whole world would take a lifetime... but by all means, share it with us when you're done :)

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
You capitalise THAT like you're not impressed enough with the Midgar and Narshe recreations. If you had ever played Minecraft, you would know just how long those must have taken. Making a whole world would take a lifetime... but by all means, share it with us when you're done :)

Oh no, I was impressed with Narshe and Midgar. But I would be extremely impressed beyond all comprehension if someone managed to recreate the whole FFVII world. I wonder if anyone has ever even attempted it? It definitely takes a lot of time patience and skill. And I can't do it, because I don't have Minecraft. Did I have Minecraft, I might attempt it, but I'm not sure if I'd ever finish.

So has anyone seen any other impressive Minecraft FF places? Y'know, like maybe a Minecraft Nibelheim or a Minecraft Rabanastre or a Minecraft Exdeath's Castle or something? I think it's cool to see Minecraft recreations of video game locations.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Well, it kinda depends on the amount of detail people put into it. You could build a world map amount of detail in a couple of hours, I think. Me and a friend built Kokiri Forest once (or, a shitty version thereof) (as well as a giant cookie monster, but I don't have pictures of that. I do have this though)

Top Bottom