Criminal Minds

SutekiMitsukai

S U G A R . T I T S
This is my favorite show on television. What I love about it is it's different from all the other crime shows. Instead of using finger prints, hair follicles, or semen left at crime scenes, they study the crime scene and get into the criminal's mind (lol hes Criminal Minds) to identify their behaviors and personality to catch them.

Anyone else with me? :)

...or even against me?

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Seen this show a few times. Liked most of what I saw. Best ep was the one with Tim Curry as the unsub.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
This is my favorite show on tv as well. :monster:

Glad to see another fan. I usually watch it on A&E on the weekends. Some of the unsubs are truly freaky. And yeah, I remember the Tim Curry one. Really awesome.

Morgan and Reid are my favs. And Hotchner too.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
No one does crazy in quite the manner of Tim Curry. He honestly manages to freak me out more effectively than most actors in similar roles.

Hotchner was pretty awesome. I also happen to love Garcia. Love that this series actually has a bigger-than-a-toothpick girl in a lead role, and she is quite attractive imo to boot.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I watched this a lot back when, and yes, I like(d) it better than the other crime series out there, :monster:. Fucked up shit etc.

SutekiMitsukai

S U G A R . T I T S
I think Garcia is amazing. She's beautiful and super intelligent and makes me laugh all at the same time.

One of my favorite ones has got to be The Fisher King. Part one and two is apparently on A&E tomorrow. I just love how he leaves like clues to be unraveled by the team and in the end it all seamed to turn around on him and proved him truly freaking psycho. It just had a twist in it that I didn't see.

I get a lot of great music from the series too. I'm definitely a big fan of Hodges now. Although he's not a huge hit I feel like he should be. He just needs to make more songs like this one. This one was featured on Criminal Minds.

Hodges - My Side of The Story

Xinda

Memento Mori
Love this series. Once I got into it, I was hooked. Unfortunately, I tend to watch it on ION which has decided to get on "REPEATVILLE" so I haven't seen any new ones in a while -- and tend to miss the A&E one and have yet to see any episodes to the new season.

My fav characters are Morgan, Reid and Garcia. Though, I tend to love the entire cast. Well, most of them.

@ Setuki -- I don't think I've actually seen "The Fisher King" since I just did a quick wiki-look. Looks like I'm still missing some of the earlier episodes, after all!

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Love this series. Definitely one of the best crime shows ever.

And, yeah, Garcia's totally doable. Would love a shot at her.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
You're such a fucking lech, Tres. :monster:

Garcia would probably like that though...She's such a fucking perv too.

SutekiMitsukai

S U G A R . T I T S
I love how Mason and Garcia are always joking with each other sexually. I always tried to figure out if that was ever going to build up to something or not.

Has anyone else seen the other Criminal Minds? Like Criminal Mines: something here. I saw it and I just didn't like the characters as much. It still had Garcia and what was about it. It had like no one hot and I just didn't take to it well I suppose.

Xinda

Memento Mori
Suspect Behavior? Yeah, I tried to watch one of the episodes or something and it didn't really seem that good. Like you, I didn't really like the characters as much, either. And I just looked at the wiki page and it seems to have been cancelled...on a cliffhanger.

SutekiMitsukai

S U G A R . T I T S
lol or they were just canceling a dying show because the actors couldn't live up to the greatness of the original Criminal Minds! :)

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Best thing about the show is Garcia!
That and hope that one day her and Reid will make the ultimate geek baby!

Anyway love the series, wasn't too sure how it would last after they introduced Rossi but it's went really well so far.
Looking forward to JJ coming back into the mix although it's still rather annoying they killed off Prentice (kind of)

SutekiMitsukai

S U G A R . T I T S
Well didn't they "kill off" the person Prentice replaced too? That way really early in the series though.

A geek baby between Reid and Garcia would be epic. It would be like Super Baby Genius!

Xinda

Memento Mori
JJ's returning? I saw part of the episode she left and had heard about Prentice leaving through a "fake death" or something, but never looked further on that =x But if JJ's coming back, that's definitely a plus.

Also, never thought of Reid/Garcia before. Super Genius Geek Babies, indeed...

lol or they were just canceling a dying show because the actors couldn't live up to the greatness of the original Criminal Minds! :)

Ha, touche'

AKA
JJ was actually removed from the show during the actors guild strike action.
She was reaching the part in her contract where the producers would have had to make a significant rise to her pay and when they tried to negotiate with her, she told them she would leave.

Hence why the producers wanted to write her out, however later meetings ended up with her appearing only in cameo's before a final decision was made and she is set to return start of next series (although your meant to notice the changes to her personality from the first episode)

Well didn't they "kill off" the person Prentice replaced too? That way really early in the series though.

She killed a man who they all knew was killing multiple women and tried to say it was in self defence, later on though she begun taking a psychotic break after being shot and her wound being fingered by the old guy who thought reid was a "grail seeker"

So yeah :P

SutekiMitsukai

S U G A R . T I T S
That's why I put it as "kill of" in "". I saw the episode. I just couldn't exactly remember what happened with it.

And I apparently haven't gotten to the episodes yet where JJ isn't there. Unless I'm already past those episodes. I know she went away for a while when she had her baby but then she was right back again.

AKA
Season before last ends with JJ leaving to run a major taskforce for the FBI (I think it's the FBI) she then spends the most recent series appearing in cameo's only with the final episode kinda shedding some light as to what the next series will spell.

Top Bottom