• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Crisis Core battle sound effects

colonelkernel

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Does anyone know of a way to download all of the in game battle sound effects for Crisis Core? I'm trying to make a library of Genesis voice clips to use for a mod in SSBU but all I've found is a link for all of the non-FMV cutscene lines in the research thread, which I've already picked through and sorted all the Genesis lines out of. Isolated voice lines from the FMVs would also be helpful but I doubt there's any way to get those since they're probably embedded in the videos and not individual file lines. I'm mostly just looking for the lines from all the Genesis boss battles, anyone want to lend a hand?

Top Bottom