• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Current Anime you are watching/reading?

H

dead
AKA
Oryx, Debussy, Hatsumimi
Haven't tried Deadman Wonderland.

I'm struggling through catching up on Ciguatera right now. Yeah, I should expect some "ecchi" from seinen, but I just never thought I'd be disgusted.

Really effed up situation with Nagumo btw. (What's her problem? :-\) I was already pissed off over Ogi and Akiko at the love hotel. (Guess I'm a hopeless romantic and still want to believe that even the dorky guys would remain faithful.); Then I have to see some guy cut off someone's ears; Then Nagumo gets raped - but it's not rape unless you're aware of it - by this really smarmy creep with acne and bad fashion; And now she's doing paizuri with some dwarf...

ch 46 was actually decent. Short, but decent. Just some ecchi scenes with Ogino and uber-new Nagumo (she got a haircut.), which wasn't done distatefully at all. Very sweet, actually. Hopefully, that puts an end to the misery.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
the only one to scare me was Kurau: Phantom Memory, it totally unhinges me. Why? Don't know! lol

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
I'm currently watching Welcome to the NHK which is fuckin' hilarity.

After I get done with it, I'm going to watch One Outs.

kunoichi

dead
^How does Keanu still get these acting contracts? It really puzzles me. =\

As for what I'm watching now is Angel Cop. Unfortunately it's still on video and is starting to wearout.

kunoichi

dead
Yeah cause apart from that roll and the bill and ted films he's crap at every other thing (haven't made my mind up about speed.)

Naminé

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Eh... I watch too many at a time, so it really fucks up my head. Though right now I'm too hooked on Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann to watch anything else. I do try to squeeze in some Last Exile, Karas, Amatsuki and Code Geass, though with minimal success.

As for manga, I've been reading DOGS: Bullets & Carnage. There's gonna be an OVA of it released in may, and I dread its coming by each day :< It's a really good manga, so I hope for gods sake they don't rape it and make a fuck-up of it.

kunoichi

dead
Currently re watching Street Fighter 2 (which is always enjoyable and I highly recommend) and excel saga (again very good, but not as good as the manga.)

tangerine

B ● A ● N ● A ● N ● A
AKA
Val
One Piece, Naruto, Ga-Rei, Deadman Wonderland, Fairy Tail and Hitman Reborn are ones I read. I don't watch anime at the moment, and I gave up on Bleach due to a year of utter crap.

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
XD for a change, I decided to start reading the original dragonball manga. It's a fun read.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
[quote author=ForceStealer link=topic=216.msg11875#msg11875 date=1233130611]
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b79405_keanu_saddles_up_cowboy_bebop.html

Think that's true...?

I didn't even know they WERE making a Bebop movie, I guarantee you they'll fill it with shitty music instead of the kind that actually made the show great.
But Keanu Reeves? I'd even venture to say he's got the look for it, but the ability to act would be a plus.
[/quote]

It's true, and Keanu Reeves is a complete and utter shit choice for Spike Spiegel. He doesn't have the look and can't act for shit.

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
First off, how do you know if the new stuff is crap if you dont watch it? There was and always will be alot of crap in any entertainment form. You just have to look through things and see what catches your eye.

Secondly, I was very skeptical about Keanu being Spike too, but I saw a picture somewhere that it seriously looks like he could pull the look off half decently. Better than the Dragonball movie. Plus, he could do the martial arts stuff pretty damn good. The only thing I could foresee him having trouble with would be the humor Spike has. Other than that, and Im not a big fan of him, I think he could pull it off. Or it could be crap. It really depends.

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Well, I figured someone saying, the new stuff is crap, takes the attitude of just disregarding it without watching a good bit. I find it hard to believe you dont like ANY of the new stuff though. There has to be something.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
[quote author=Nocturne link=topic=216.msg12472#msg12472 date=1233299253]

Secondly, I was very skeptical about Keanu being Spike too, but I saw a picture somewhere that it seriously looks like he could pull the look off half decently. Better than the Dragonball movie. Plus, he could do the martial arts stuff pretty damn good. The only thing I could foresee him having trouble with would be the humor Spike has. Other than that, and Im not a big fan of him, I think he could pull it off. Or it could be crap. It really depends.
[/quote]

Yeah those stiff ass kung fu moves would work wonderfully for someone who's supposed to be a fluid Jeet Kun Do practitioner. Keanu will look like a beady eyed stoner in this film, like he is in 99% of his films, with the same shit acting.

The man is a fucking robot.

kunoichi

dead
We all know Keanu's made from 99% wood the other 1% is air, FACT :monster:

But saying about his martial arts abilities, he is supposed to be v good and woody did get his ass kicked for knocking that lol.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
LOL Now that's new, I never thought you're the type who digs FLCL lololololol.

Just watching some Serial Experiments Lain and lolling at this train wreck.

H

dead
AKA
Oryx, Debussy, Hatsumimi
[quote author=ForceStealer link=topic=216.msg11875#msg11875 date=1233130611]
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b79405_keanu_saddles_up_cowboy_bebop.html

Think that's true...?

I didn't even know they WERE making a Bebop movie, I guarantee you they'll fill it with shitty music instead of the kind that actually made the show great.
But Keanu Reeves? I'd even venture to say he's got the look for it, but the ability to act would be a plus.
[/quote]

I heard about it on the radio on my way to work, and cracked up. But after confirming it with Dacon over MSN, and with him reaffirming in my faulty memory such treasures as "Street Fighter" and " DBZ", my stomache won't stop churning in a pool of reluctance.

Alex the Southerner said:
I just find the older stuff to be more epic. Hell, even funnier a lot of the time too, with shows like Lupin.

Lupin = badass. Late 90's --- > 80's were the best years for anime imho. But I used to watch stuff like City Hunter, Cat's Eye, Patlabor, Nadia, Record of Lodoss, Candy Candy, Voltes V, Maison Ikkoku, Dr. Slump.. >.>;;; Somehow, it always makes me feel old.

Anyway, currently started Toward the Terra...

kunoichi

dead
I totally forgot (due to my memory being crap at the mo) Project A-Ko and Fist of The North Star when I posted my recommendation's. I'm watching the anime videos (which I still have from way back when) of Project A-Ko tonight, I still find them funny and FOTNS is just grand.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I think I'm gonna rewatch Ergo Proxy and Fumoffu.

Still waiting on my third season of FMP : /

I recently watched Afro Samurai, and while the story, characters, and character designs are completely shit, the animation and color palette in the show is awesome.

Still don't get the bizarre obsession pop culture has with Sam Jackson.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
That's what I was talking about.

I left out the damn "Resurrection" bit though. *facepalm*

Top Bottom