cute animals appreciation club

looneymoon

hedgehog pandacat
AKA
Rishi
who wants tna when you can have adorable lil critters instead.

gray tabbys are my favourite, i think they're absolutely gorgeous. though i do love black cats as well ;w;

as for dogs i really think all types of dogs are kawaii, though i don't think i'm much of a dog person. my cousin owned a german shepherd though, and i spent a lot of time with him as a child so i have a big soft spot for them *u*

and just because it's me

precious

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
GERMAN SHEPHERDS ARE MY FAVORITE. There's totally a german shephard blog on tumblr that I follow. And someday when I can have a pet again, I'm going to get one and name it Charlie. :sadpanda:

Hedgehogs are soooo cute. I wish I could own one, but they're illegal as pets here, I think.

Here's a pic of my favorite animal for the cuteness thread:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
This club is relevant to my interests.

this is the first appreciation club i feel i can relate to
Me too, its the first appreciation club that doesn't make me want to starve myself or get ££££ worth of plastic surgery :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Damn you all, this was only supposed to be a short visit to the forums. *sigh* ... Youtube vids I've been hoarding for a slow "What Makes Your Day". XD

Top Bottom