• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

cute animals appreciation club

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
who wants tna when you can have adorable lil critters instead.

tumblr_lzpv12BY791qgj43go1_500.jpg

gray tabbys are my favourite, i think they're absolutely gorgeous. though i do love black cats as well ;w;

tumblr_lzo6zhr7K11qz4zn6o1_500.jpg

as for dogs i really think all types of dogs are kawaii, though i don't think i'm much of a dog person. my cousin owned a german shepherd though, and i spent a lot of time with him as a child so i have a big soft spot for them *u*

and just because it's me

tumblr_lznqgiy6q41rnc23bo1_500.gif

precious

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
GERMAN SHEPHERDS ARE MY FAVORITE. There's totally a german shephard blog on tumblr that I follow. And someday when I can have a pet again, I'm going to get one and name it Charlie. :sadpanda:

Hedgehogs are soooo cute. I wish I could own one, but they're illegal as pets here, I think.

Here's a pic of my favorite animal for the cuteness thread:

fun_cool_offbeat_weird_006_siberian_tiger_cub_200907291712552113.jpg

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
scotty%20the%20sasquatch.jpg

actually it's labelled as a "sasquatch" but it looks like a red panda to me

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
This club is relevant to my interests.

this is the first appreciation club i feel i can relate to

Me too, its the first appreciation club that doesn't make me want to starve myself or get ££££ worth of plastic surgery :monster:

loris.gif

004_20258549_.jpg

dumbo-rat-standing.jpg

scaled.php

5351656751_418afe2d58.jpg

tumblr_lw0y6sNp5H1qa9omho1_400.jpg

ring-tailed-lemur-in-tree-1.jpg

sea-lion-baby.jpg

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Lol I'll take more pics of him tonight, he is coming back down from Skye tonight so I'm sure he will be bouncing lol.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Damn you all, this was only supposed to be a short visit to the forums. *sigh* ... Youtube vids I've been hoarding for a slow "What Makes Your Day". XD

Top Bottom