• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

cute animals appreciation club

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
(NSFL)

Everytime I come to this thread I GET A GOOD GENUINE CHUCKLE because everything is so cute. God bless this thread. :wacky: <3 <3

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red

YES GOOD this will cure my urge for toe bean squishes until my friend comes back from her con trip next week and I can harass her cat for pets and cuddles.

TIL what toe beans are. If the boys lie still for long enough I'll try to snap theirs, they're so pink and clean from indoor living.

I also appreciate this. The other day, I learned that toe bean color is related to cat fur color/patterns. :monster:

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I learned a long time ago that apparently, eyebrow hair color is the same as nether region pube color :monster:

Got it from a friend who pointed to Zelda's eyebrows. Beacause those things are important.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Oh. TIL! *jazz hands*

...I guess that gives new meaning to "does the curtain match the drapes" or makes it completely invalid....:monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Look at how happy he gets! XD

Dog-hug.gif

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
That's what she said, hurrk. :monster:

Dat cat is kawaii as fuck, how long before it becomes at risk because people want them as pets? :/
Also I always thought only tigers don't have a problem with going in water as a norm, TIL.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
There&#8217;s a dog in this pub but he won&#8217;t come up to me and now I&#8217;m sad on my birthday because this stranger dog won&#8217;t spend time with me

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
recently been obsessed with shibes.

this series of a father struggling to understand his babies is gold and was enough to make me sub.

and non shibe related:

WATCH THEM ALL OR YOU ARE HEARTLESS

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Pics are dark as fuck, but this is my ma's cat Gavi. His name is an affectionate corruption of a corruption of an Italian word, Cafone > Gavone > Gavi, because when he was first born he had a ravenous appetite. I was always told gavone meant glutton growing up, but looking into it rn, it looks like it had a bit of a different connotation originally. Anyway, he is the only cat I've ever met that not only allows, but enjoys it when you pet his belly. He has never swiped anyone in his life. He's a precious baby. Being allergic is torture because I can't really snuggle him.

Attachments

• 70255432_467132520802241_4302656820763164672_n.jpg
    70255432_467132520802241_4302656820763164672_n.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 70764568_505750010223290_8375473852569878528_n.jpg
    70764568_505750010223290_8375473852569878528_n.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I've met many cats, but Gavi is my favorite in the whole world. I wish I could just bury my face in his fur, but I like to boop his nose and give him lots of pets - he likes it when you mush his ears down too. He is super sweet and docile, but he has a contrasting curious and devious side. The other kitty, Buster, is more tough and alpha on the surface but is actually not devious and kinda introverted. They're like foils of each other. I like Buster but not as much as Gavi. Ironically, Buster ended up being the bigger eater and loungier one, whereas Gavi gets zoomies more often.

Top Bottom