Dad eats son's eyes and Mother eat's her own baby

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Where can I get the manga?

I'd useMangafox.com if you can't be bothered to actually buy it; otherwise you can try a local bookstore like Barne's and Noble's to see if they have it in stock. :monster:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
I'm going to try downloading it and printing it out.

I love how we just hijacked the thread.

I'm a total hijacker, didn't you know?

But yeah, it kind of reminds me of old times when we'd just post total nonsense in dying threads back at ACF. Ah good times, good times. Kinda like now. :monster:

Oh you're going to download it and print it out--it's going to waste your paper and ink. Do you KNOW how long it is? It's like 12 volumes and it has close to like 7 chapters for each one. So that's a crapload to print out. Good luck with that. :awesome:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I like how a Zombie thread got warped into a DeathNote thread. :monster:

Nevertheless Mako and Dacon should just fucking fuck already and get on with it.

and ON TOPIC: it sounded like Mako be trollin, until I actually googled the baby eatin momma myself and found another source for it. :monster: So rly it's just sickening what some people do, even if they are fucked in the head.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
I like how a Zombie thread got warped into a DeathNote thread. :monster:

Nevertheless Mako and Dacon should just fucking fuck already and get on with it.

and ON TOPIC: it sounded like Mako be trollin, until I actually googled the baby eatin momma myself and found another source for it. :monster: So rly it's just sickening what some people do, even if they are fucked in the head.

Blame it on Atti, he started talking about Death Note which is like one of my biggest weaknesses next to chocolate and other stuff *cough cough* :desu:

But yes people are sick in the world. I hope the zombie tendencies cannibalism/murder rampage doesn't spread too far Northeast. *shudders*

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
* 5. Disease-based deaths in which either the cause is undetermined or seems highly suspect. Deaths from infectious disease are rare in the industrialized world, compared to a century ago. For this reason, new outbreaks always make the news. Look for those cases in which the exact nature of the disease is unexplained. Also, be on the alert for suspicious explanations such as West Nile virus or "mad cow" disease. Either could be examples of a cover-up.

Ho noes! Swine flu!

I loved the Death Note movies.

Top Bottom