• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Daily WTF.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
You should be worried about my friend that sends me this kinda thing.

And worry for the world, when it has produced things like that.

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
Wasn't... this posted somewhere else as well?

And damn, I can't believe I even glimpsed this for the second time in a week. *stabs eyes*

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
day 2:

black_guy_missing_teeth.jpg

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
So what you are saying is when they get back they'll just be a little shittier than before? Can shit post on the internet?

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
Well you're not std free anymore I'll tell you that. I've banged more girls than Jacko had corrective surgery.

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
Buy my e-power and vast brilliance will aid the std's along. Face it. You're just fooling yourself. I've got like the force on my side. Teh force of thelifestream.net/forums.

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
lol the force of a thousand virgins!?!?!

THAT IS UNHEARD OF!

you just made Leonidas' balls twitch

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
lol. no foo. I got the powers vBulletin endowed me with when I took on this job. I can ban people. I can stick you with STDs. The possibilities are endless.

Top Bottom