Dante's Inferno (Spoilers)

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
Dante's Inferno

Dante's Inferno is one of the upcoming game for the Playstation 3. The gameplay is outstanding, the sound is great and the boss battles are awesome. This game will be released on February 9th 2010 in North America and February 12th in Europe. The "Gates of Hell" demo is already out on the Playstation Network for free. Here is a link for more information on Dante's Inferno.

http://www.dantesinferno.com/us/blog/blogdivineedition-2009-12-10

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
A straight God of War clone (right down to religious mythology, just a different religion). But, judging by the demo, it doesn't seem like a bad one.

My prediction is that it will be good and all, but not particularly memorable, especially with God of War III coming out the following month. Not that I've ever been the hugest fan of that either. I always preferred Devil May Cry's gameplay.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Looking forward to this more than God of War III, actually. God of War II's ending remains one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Copying everything from a great game isn't going to make this game any less great. I'm really looking forward to it. It seems to be a real contender against God of War III.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Even if it copies most of the gameplay from another game (and, it's better to steal good than invent poorly), it looks very impressive in terms of visuals and theme. I mean, when was the last time any game visited hell without making it look goofy or PG? Fuck, this one's got fucking babies with sickles for arms that the protagonist skewers on Death's scythe, for fuck's sake.

I'd definitely get this if I had a console. And GoW 3. In fact, I still need to get a copy of GoW 2, :monster:.

I think GoW 3 will eventually win, if only because it has a better name, but this one won't simply be crushed under Kratos' slippers.

Yeah, the attention to detail they've put into hell and the 60 fps should make sure it has legs beyond just being a gow clone cause honestly if it wasnt for those, I wouldnt give this game a second thought.

but the demo was fun, tho the second time I played it Death knocked me out of the arena and I was stuck floating in the black abyss :(

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Looking forward to this one. I actually sorta liked the GoW-ness. Been playing the GoW collection recently (still playing actually) and when I downloaded this demo, I felt right at home xD

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Bump for a thread that's a billion years old, but figured if any of you folks played the game, you'd appreciate this little cinematic fan film that just finished.

NSFW warning for some dude noodz

X :neo:

Top Bottom