• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Darkness Falls Once More...

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
WOooOOoooooo!!!

giphy.gif

I think I nominated you for most missed in the awards. :D

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Starling

Pro Adventurer
You know, I mentioned he'd said hi and no one seemed to notice. I guess it turned out better for a surprising return though.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Damn it, I just overcame your postcunt

I mean hi :monster:

Unrelated to anything, I now wanna see an actual matchup of Ruby vs Pyro fgj and epic lulz :monster:

... and now back to posting like a bastard to catch up :muhaha:

Edit cause peeps be welcoming me while I respond: Dawn, how you be pretty lady? X, how you been man? Starling, thanks for passing on my hi for me :wackymonster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Dude, life is just wonderful. My partner gets back from Sweden this weekend and we get to hang out with her sister for a couple weeks. Also, I've got... 21 hours and 45 minutes left of Internet Blackout (i.e. only being on certain YouTubers' channels and the forums here) after which I will be in a screening of the new Star Wars film as soon as it's out here. I can't wait to finally exit the spoiler-censoring territory that I put myself in.

How's about you, dude?

X :neo:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Well lemme see... Ashley is three, Liam is two, I picked up a stray human who needed a place to stay and now have an awesome roomie to go with Clicky and the kids (gotta catch 'em all). Ashley is a freaking giant at 3'3" tall and 36 lbs already. Liam is tiny yet superhumanly strong (he does fingertip pullups for fun and can push 100+ lbs objects around). They made me cut my hair and beard for work (no men with long hair only women yay) and I'm looking forward to giving them the finger on my way out the door at first opportunity. My computer died when Liam used his super-strength to haul it bodily off the desk by the cables and cracked the motherboard (one more reason I've been gone so long). I had to rehome one cat for being too violent, and the other sadly died of liver failure which is still depressing. I lost all of my custom sprites and shit I'd worked on over the years which is why I haven't actually changed back into GLD proper yet. Clicky's hearing aides both died, and the things cost like a bazillion dollars apiece. Roomie came with a bonus cat, who is gigantic and clumsy and silly.

Lotsa shit happened :wackymonster: I can't even remember it all atm.

Starling

Pro Adventurer
I forgot to say this earlier but don't forget to pop into the IRC from time to time. I really enjoyed the conversation we had.

Top Bottom