Dawn of the Future Past: Final Fantasy XV Epilogus

GokaiWhite

GokaiWhite
AKA
Hexafres
If Square Enix doesn't wanna resume production on the cancelled DLC, at least for the next year or two, the why don't we start a crowdfunder or something to make a fan film adaption of the Final Fantasy XV novel ourselves? I want to call it "Dawn of the Future Past", due to a little extra-canonical scenario I wrote for such a project, to explain how the alternate ending can happen after the original, a la "X-Men: Days of Future Past" which has a similar premise.
Dawn of the Future.jpg
I look forward to your thoughts and suggestion on how we shout go about this endeavor, like whether the fan film should be rendered in Unreal Engine 4 or something similar, or to make it a live-action movie with CGI.

a_apple

Pro Adventurer
AKA
orange
If Square Enix doesn't wanna resume production on the cancelled DLC, at least for the next year or two, the why don't we start a crowdfunder or something to make a fan film adaption of the Final Fantasy XV novel ourselves? I want to call it "Dawn of the Future Past", due to a little extra-canonical scenario I wrote for such a project, to explain how the alternate ending can happen after the original, a la "X-Men: Days of Future Past" which has a similar premise.
View attachment 3234
I look forward to your thoughts and suggestion on how we shout go about this endeavor, like whether the fan film should be rendered in Unreal Engine 4 or something similar, or to make it a live-action movie with CGI.
pretty sure you would get into some legal troubles, fam...

GokaiWhite

GokaiWhite
AKA
Hexafres
pretty sure you would get into some legal troubles, fam...

We could add a disclaimer that "This is a fan-based adaptation of a pre-existing work by Square Enix: please support the official release." or something like that, and we would get someone like The Night Sky Prince on board. But in case that doesn't seem feasible, I can ask someone like Wolfblade111 to make illustrations, as if he were doing a picture-and-audio-book version of the novel.

Top Bottom