• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

DCFFVII Research Thread

Cloze just uploaded six new videos, all showing promotion exam missions. As described before, Cloze has imposed a black bar over the names in the chat box.

Drone 2nd (Class) Promotion Exam

Drone 1st (Class) Promotion Exam

Scout 3rd (Class) Promotion Exam
^Our first recording of Mako Capsules being picked up! :D

Scout 2nd (Class) Promotion Exam

Scout 1st (Class) Promotion Exam
At 0:10 we see the name "Minority". Cloze belonged to a Unit/Squad known as Team Minority. He tries the "safe spot" at 2:49 but the Crimson Hound follows him there. The revisit to the safe(ish) spot at 3:23 worked better. For some reason there is just blackness from 4:30 to 5:27.

NO videos showing the advancement through the Trooper rank have been uploaded. We skip straight to Commander.

Commander 3rd (Class) Promotion Exam

These videos have confirmed that the rank icons changed between numbered classes, not just between the categories of Drone, Scout etc! :D

Drone 2nd
o7uaqJb.png

Drone 1st
xMaWk8e.png

Scout 3rd
wBxJ2UH.png

Scout 2nd
NDuKOz7.png

Scout 1st
Pn37U3o.png

(SKIPPING Trooper Class)

Commander 3rd
sFCEihF.png

Last edited:
Normally, when you use the OI8 item (which is the placeholder name for the Grenade) no grenade model will show up. By making the area reference the grenade model, it now shows up once you throw it. There are still no sounds associated with the grenade and it isn't visible while in your hand, but this is still a neat thing.

The OI9 item, or the "S-Mine", still won't show up in this area even when I've made sure that the game can summon this model.

There are some curious differences between the main game and the Extra Missions, when it comes to unlocking the online player character model o099.

First of all, the o099 model absolutely refuses to become visible in Extra Missions. This might be because all suits, faces, masks etc are by default set to OFF here, rather than like in the main game where they all become set to ON.

Another difference is that when you play as invisible o099 during an Extra Mission is that Vincent's double-jump is removed. In this sense, your moveset is more like what it is supposed to be as o099. In the main game, unlocking o099 keeps the double-jump.

When I use OI9, the S-Mine, in the main game it will always cause the player character to freeze in position and stay frozen unless attacked by enemies. However, in an Extra Mission, invisible o099 will actually perform the crouching animation of planting an S-Mine, standing back up and becoming controllable again! The planted bomb never actually explodes even when tons of enemies run across it, but at least the (invisible) animation was executed and the character didn't stay freezed.

I wanted to create the video showing the o099 with only one particular face and body, but doing so while simultaneously trying to make the grenades visible caused the game to freeze every time. While playing as a female o099, with the Sniper Suit on, I observed two things. First, sometimes an alternate version of the Sniper Suit would flash on.

Female default Sniper Suit versus female green Sniper Suit

GeaHKOc.png

KENh8YP.png

This makes me confident that all the suit colors/designs exist on the game disc!

Second, I observed that beneath the skirt of the female sniper is a black void. I find myself sighing in relief that they didn't allow panty shots here. :monster:

i5kidWB.png

gX4duS8.png

Last edited:
FUCK YEAH Cloze uploaded the final promotion exam videos! :D

NOTE: Corrected a mistake in my last post about Cloze's videos. They didn't actually upload videos showing them advancing to Trooper class. They skip Trooper and go straight to Commander.

Commander 2nd (Class) Promotion Exam
In this recording we get more time to observe how the mako capsules rotate before they are picked up. At 5:19 there is a displacement of a bazooka enemy's shadow. Lol, at the end the mission is finished while your player is crouching in a tight surface, which leads to them NOT performing the victory stance. XD I've never seen this happen before.

It's so refreshing to see a piece of Dirge gameplay that actually requires precise platforming!

Commander 1st (Class) Promotion Exam

General 3rd (Class) Promotion Exam
This one was intense! The bazooka- and sword guys run super-fast and attack the player character relentlessly. Meanwhile there's a constant stream of other soldiers out for your life.

General 2nd (Class) Promotion Exam

General 1st (Class) Promotion Exam

The first video where we actually get to see Cloze's main player character...Cloze! :monster: The map still has the W, S and E letters attached to the compass. I know that at some point during the multiplayer's lifetime, the W, S and E were removed. I hope I can get Cloze to tell me when all these videos were recorded.

The video cuts off too early so we don't get to see the icon here for General 1st Class.

Tsviet Promotion Exam

Cloze's main character again. This time in a 16:55 epic! Finally a high quality recording of the promotion exam to become a Tsviet. Nekomimi's recording has a far lower video quality.

With this, the only promotion exams we don't have recordings of are those that bring you to Trooper 3rd, Trooper 2nd and Trooper 1st.

EDIT: Cloze confirmed that the Trooper videos have not been preserved.

クローズ
Shadempさん、遅くなりましたが、動画をアップロードしました。

昇進試験の動画はすべて撮ったつもりだったのですが、今回改めてブログの記事と照らし合わせて確認したところ、DGトルーパー階級のものが残っていませんでし た。
(記事の本文の図もDGトルーパーが抜けているので、あとで修正します)
本来の階級は、以下の順になります。
DGドローン(DGD)
DGスカウト(DGSC)
DGトルーパー(DGT)……動画なし
DGコマンダー(DGC)
DGジェネラル(DGG)
ツヴィエート

よろしくお願いいたします。

(google translate)

Cloze:
Shademp, I got late, I uploaded a video.

Although I planned to take all the videos of the promotion exam, when confirmed with the blog article again this time, things of the DG troper class did not remain.
(Since the DG troopers are missing in the body text of the article, I will fix it later)
The original classes will be in the following order.
DG Drone (DGD)
DG Scout (DGSC)
DG Trooper (DGT) ...... No Movie
DG Commander (DGC)
DG General (DGG)
Tsviet

Thank you.

Last edited:
Cloze found that the Trooper Promotion Exam videos were still on their harddrive, just in a folder they did not expect! :D

- Trooper 3rd
- Trooper 2nd
- Trooper 1st

Cloze has also been awesome and shared the exact dates when each video was recorded. This is great for version update research and for being able to place each video in their proper context.

Thanks to Cloze's work we have an almost complete collection of rank icons. The only icons we lack are for Drone 3rd Class and General 1st Class. The latter because the "General 1st Class Promotion Exam" video cuts off too early. I informed Cloze about this detail (via translation help from a friend) and we'll just have to wait and see if they ever re-upload a video that doesn't cut off prematurely (assuming that is not where the original recording ends).

Trooper 3rd
nDTQjHS.png

Trooper 2nd
ERpYDjL.png

Trooper 1st
8gdaovr.png

Well that's just hilarious. XD

Source: Interview from 10 years ago

コンピレーション最新作は「Elegy of Cait Sith」?

野村:次は「EC、エレジーオブケット・シー」ですかね。
――えぇ?やっぱり今度は「EC」?
野村:DCが「ケルベロスの挽歌」なら、じゃあECは「ケット・シーの挽歌」。あのレッド13の立つ丘で、ラストはミッドガルに向かってケット・シーがニャー って。
北瀬:いよいよケット・シーの出番が!
野村:ニャーとか言ったことないですけどね(笑)

↑こんなに長くて充実したインタビューなのに、一番笑ったのがここでしたw

当たり前ですけど普通に坂口さんの名前が挙げられてますね。
スタッフといい現場の作業といい、FF7の頃はいろんなものがごった返してがむしゃらに進んでいった様子が伝わってきます。
なんというか、みんなが一番「挑戦」していた頃だったんじゃないかと。
10周年というと、野村さんが今の私と同じ歳だったわけで、なんかこう…いろいろ考えさせられる次第です。

(google translate)

The latest compilation entry will be "Elegy of Cait Sith"?

Nomura: Next is "EC, Elegance of Cait Sith".
- What? After all "EC" this time?
Nomura: If DC is "Elegance of Cerberus", then EC is "Elegy of Cait Sith". On the hill where that Red XIII stands, the last is going to Midgar and Cait Sith is meow.
Kitase: It's time for Cait Sith to finally come!
Nomura: I have never said anything like Meow (laugh)

↑ I had been the longest and fulfilling interview, the first thing I laughed was here w

It is natural, but Sakaguchi's name is listed normally.
It is good to work with the staff and good work, when I was in FF7, it seems that various things crowded and it progressed to slash.
What I was saying was that everyone was "challenging" the most.
As for the tenth anniversary, Ms. Nomura was the same age as I am now, something like this ... It makes me think a lot.

Last edited:
Moreso than most Dirge of Cerberus interviews, this one about Lost Episode really is a memory trip back to the ancient year of 2006.

Gamespot Interview
Q&A: Square Enix mobile strategist Kosei Ito
Last updated by Curt Feldman on June 23, 2006 at 5:16PM

739024-ito_001.jpg

Highlights:
We asked Kosei Ito, head of Square Enix's mobile game division, a bit about the company's approach to the marketplace. We caught up with the exec (who recently relocated back to Tokyo) one day after he presented Dirge of Cerberus: Lost Episode at the recent BREW 2006 Conference in San Diego.

GameSpot: First of all, we notice that Square Enix isn't the sole developer of the game. Why is that?

Kosei Ito: Dirge of Cerberus is a collaboration between the Square team that worked on Final Fantasy Before Crisis, based in Japan, and Ideaworks 3D in London.

GS: Why the split dev team?

KI: The Japan team has some great knowledge about Java, but when it comes to BREW, it's not quite up to speed. Ideaworks has a strong knowledge of BREW. Also, our team in Japan is great when it comes to working on 2D games, but Ideaworks is experienced working with 3D, especially on the technology front.

GS: Will there be different versions of the game based on territory?

KI: So far, we are planning to distribute the game only in North America. I created this title specifically for the North America market while I was here [based in Seattle].

GS: So it will never get a release in Japan?

KI: It may be released in Japan later on, but no plans have been made so far.

- Ideaworks wiki page

GS: What's your response to Microsoft's Live Anywhere initiative?

KI: Square Enix is a company that has always created new markets in terms of creative content and innovative technology--and we've done that every time a new console comes out. We are taking the same approach with this game and the mobile market.

GS: What's the long term plan for this game?

KI: After a few months in release as a single-player game, we will release a multiplayer version. However, it will not be able to connect with PS2, just mobile to mobile.

GS: What lessons did you learn from your previous mobile release, Final Fantasy VII Snowboarding?

KI: In my view, it was pretty good work. But when it comes to entertainment, the expectation in the US is higher than in Japan. People here won't accept "good enough" content; it has to be "wow" content that they have never seen before.

GS: How do you think the game was received?

KI: It was just "good enough."

GS: Why did you relocate back to Japan?

KI: To produce the upcoming title Final Fantasy Agito XIII, a mobile game for both Japan and North America.

Last edited:
While browsing for Lost Episode content I also found the website of "Mickey Blumental" who worked on this and other mobile games.

Their role in the development of Lost Episode was as simple as this:
I scripted the text in the cut-scene to synchronize it with the action.

Compare to other mobile games in their portfolio (System Rush Evolution, Project Gotham Racing Mobile and Resident Evil Degeneration) where Mickey had a deep hand in the designing of game levels and modes. It would be interesting to ask Mickey what they remember from the development of Lost Episode.

Gamasutra - Q&A: Kosei Ito Talks Mobile Final Fantasy
June 18, 2006

GS: Are there any plans for any other Final Fantasy titles for mobile?

KI: Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis, which is already available in Japan is coming to the U.S. before the end of this year.

GS: Do you like working with mobile? Or would you rather be working on another platform?

KI: I actually like mobile the most. The platform is still changing on mobile… It’s getting better and progressing. The 3G handset spec is limited, so we had to concentrate on quality... for the game.

GS: So you like working with new mediums and shape the future?

KI: If it becomes possible to make a mobile game at PS2 quality, I would probably quit.

GS: What would you do then? Because at some point it will reach PS2 quality.

KI: I don’t know, I might quit the game industry.

A comment to one of fiel2c's videos said that you can easier clear the Missilebreaker Melee mission by crouching behind the barrel, making it block all the missiles from the left and letting you aim freely at the missiles coming in from the right.

This inspired me to take the challenge a step further. What if there was a safe spot behind the barrel that shielded you from ALL the missiles?

Indeed, such a safe spot exists!

Recorded using Elgato Game Capture. Unfortunately the screen is slightly stretched on the horizontal axis, so the game text looks more grainy here than in older console recordings. EDIT: Will see later if I can use the Windows 7 versions of Elgato Game Capture (where the stretching problem is not present) even though I use Windows 8.1.

When I was fooling around and not recording properly, I actually found the safe spot on the second or third try. Then it took me fifty more tries before I succeeded again and got the recording that you see here. Often you will crouch on a spot that shields from missiles for 1-2 minutes, then suddenly you'll get hit. You really have to find JUST THE RIGHT distance behind the barrel, while also not standing too far to the left or too far to the right.

Last edited:
Of all the Dirge of Cerberus purchases I have ever made, this one is definitely the weirdest: A press release document for the North American edition. :monster: The papers now arrived and I have promptly scanned all six pages.

poz2Hv5.png

I have no idea which non-famous names and mail addresses should be blacked out, so I censored all of them. Then again it's possible you can already find this document online, but my initial searches were fruitless.

From the second half of page 2:
MARKETING AND ADVERTSING SUPPORT
The launch of DIRGE of CERBERUS us supported by an interactive web site that includes FINAL FANTASY VII tribute section for fans (http://na.square-enix.com/dcff7/). The tribute section includes questions about the plot of FINAL FANTASY VII which unlock footage from the original game when answered correctly, as well as a survey where fans can vote on their most memorable moments in the groundbreaking game.

The program includes a three-week television campaign from August 13 through September 3 on Adult Swim, Comedy Central, Fuel, G4, MTV, MTV2, Spike and WWE, print advertising in the September and October issues of top gaming media, and a unique rich media online campaign with a major presence on 1UP, IGN, Gamespot, GamePro.com, MySpace and UGO.
Yes, they spelled it "ADVERTSING". XP

MySpace... That's how you know this document is ancient!

Page 3 includes a section about Lost Episode.
DIRGE of CERBERUS Lost Episode - FINAL FANTASY VII -

Be the first to take a revolutionary step in mobile phone gaming! Available exclusively on Amp'd mobile handsets beginning on August 18, 2006. For more information visit www.ampd.com.

DIRGE of CERBERUS LOST EPISODE - FINAL FANTASY VII - was developed by a Square Enix Co., Ltd. team led by Kosei Ito in collaboration with Ideaworks3D Ltd., a BAFTA award-winning mobile games studio headquartered in London (http://www.ideaworks3d.com). For more about information about DIRGE of CERBERUS LOST EPISODE - FINAL FANTASY VII - visit www.sqexm.com/dirge.
"For more about information about"

Page 6 is devoted to "INSTRUCTIONS FOR ASSETS".

Images must be used exactly as they are provided. Any modification to the images is prohibited. This includes (but is not limited to) the cropping, discoloring, and "flipping" of images. Removing of descriptors (i.e. character profiles, game features) is allowed.

When using images and/or logos, include the appropriate legal lines provided below as a footnote to your article:

©2006 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
CHARACTER DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA

You can read part of this press release on an official Square NA site. Obviously my documents are more comprehensive, since they are intended for advertisers and reviewers.

Last edited:
Some might think that I've been idle because I have been posting less in this thread than usual. NOT SO!

I have spent a ridiculous number of hours these past few weeks with copying over Cloze's- and Mitchui's Multiplayer blogs over to Excel documents, along with google translations (refined by me) to each blog entry. Two weeks ago I finished copying over Cloze's blog and a few minutes ago I finally completed the behemoth that was Mitchui's blog. The latter was more time consuming than the former due to requiring more formatting. Thanks to having these blogs in their entirety in Excel docs, with translations included, I can easier look up and confirm data.

While doing this, I am also laying the groundwork for other features. I now have in-game screenshots organized according to the missions in which they were taken! Each mission folder (for the 2006 era) now has AT LEAST one screenshot inside it. Video recordings of missions are also included (when available). All this is preparing for the "Ranks & Missions" article.

Not counting map exercises, the online mode of Dirge had a total of 99 missions by the end of its lifetime. As far as I can tell, the Turk Vincent battle was never listed among the "ranked missions", but belonged to a separate type of battle table. The post-JORG, offline game has a total of 46 Extra Missions.

Last edited:
Due to my unemployment, paying out of my own pockets has become increasingly difficult. Yet I desire deeply to pay translators and make more aspects of the DCFFVII Multiplayer available to an English-reading audience.

That is why I have now set up a Donate button at the DCFFVII Multiplayer Archives page (scroll down just a little bit to find the button)

If you donate the equivalent of 5 USD or more, you can have your name listed among the Project Donators. Just let me know what name you'd prefer to have there, or if you wish to not have your name posted.

Thank you for your consideration!

That joy when you find another multiplayer blog and you go on a frenzy saving images and making sure that each blog entry is saved in the Internet Archive! :D

This blog does the courtesy of informing about specific changes made with the version updates. One entry reveals when the materia WT stats were changed from WT20 to WT400! The latter is the weight of online materia on the JORG disc (which represents late beta), while WT20 is what early beta screenshots show.

I really should learn more about how google does its searches. I did not find this blog via google, despite my many hardcore digging sessions. It was linked via the multiplayer blog by kupoa.

Last edited:

Listening to the whole loop of the start menu music

Observations

- As expected, there is no FMV when booting up the beta version. You get the Square Enix logo, the Dirge of Cerberus logo and finally the start menu.

- The sound of the DoC logo effect, prior to the start menu, will often linger when you click to skip the sequence. A tiny sound-cue detail that was improved for the retail releases.

- The start menu plays an alternate version of Flicker and Calm Before the Storm respectively. The "melody" is the same, but the instruments are different.

- In the retail editions, an SFX with a chain-y sound is used for when toggling between the main options in the Start Menu. This differentiates the start menu sounds between the standard SFX used for when toggling between menus in Dirge. The SFX in the β Version is not the chain-esque sound, but rather the "dull" sound we recognize from most Dirge menus.

- Selecting Single Player, Multiplayer or Tutorial Menu leads you to "Not Available Yet" text boxes. The sound effect coupled with triggering these text boxes is not used for menus in the final game. The sound has a sharpness to it like that of a flying bullet or a bullet that hits its target. I don't recognize the sound at all from the retail game, but I can't guarantee that it is unused post-beta.

- I request assistance in transcribing what is inside these text boxes, so here are snapshots. :monster:
*UPDATE: Thanks to JBedford for supplying transcriptions!

Single Player
RcOhnQH.png

現在シングルプレイを起動できません。

Multiplayer
hsNJOJt.png

現在オフライン状態のため、
マルチプレイを起動できません。
PlayOnlineボタンを押してください。

Tutorial Menu
fnRCabS.png

βバージョンでは、
チュートリアルを起動できません。

The text found here had actually been uncovered already, as I found these strings of unused English text when digging through Dirge with Cheat Engine.

Cannot access the Single Player mode.

Currently offline. Cannot access the multiplay mode.
Press the PlayOnline button to restore your connection.

Cannot access the tutorial feature.
While playing the beta version, this feature is currently unavailable.

- If you pick the PlayOnline option and you don't have a BB Unit, you will end up stuck in the exact same dead-end screen as you would if you picked PlayOnline in the original Japanese release.

r8vqAlR.png

”PlayStation BB Unit”を認識できません。

プレイオンラインビューアーを使用するためには
”PlayStation BB Unit”が必要です。
また、プレイオンラインビューアー、テトラマスター、
及び雀鳳楼をインストールするには、
1408MB以上の空き容量が必要です。
”PlayStation BB Unit”を正しく接続し、
プレイオンラインビューアーを再起動してください。

このまま”PlayStation 2”本体の電源をお切りください。

(Google Translate)

I can not recognize "PlayStation BB Unit".

In order to use the PlayOnline Viewer
"PlayStation BB Unit" is required.
Also, PlayOnline Viewer, Tetra Master,
and to install Sparrow Flower,
1408 MB or more of free space is required.
Correctly connect "PlayStation BB Unit"
Please restart the PlayOnline Viewer.

Please turn off the power of "PlayStation 2" itself as it is.
"Sparrow Flower" was a Mahjong game.

If you have a BB Unit, you are led to the PlayOnline Viewer where you can pick your internet settings and create a PlayOnline account. That is what you see at the end of the video at the top of this post. I kept the full loading time between the Start Menu and the PlayOnline Viewer for the sake of authenticity.

- Here is the product code of β Version and the product codes of the retail releases.

SLPM 68016 - β Version
SLPM 66271 - Japanese Original
SLUS 21419 - America
SLES 54185 - Europe & Australia
SLPM 66629 - International (second Japanese release)

I wonder if it was intentional to have the number of the beast for the International version. :monster:

How much data does each disc have?

SLPM 68016 - 433 MB​
SLPM 66271 - 3.73 GB​
SLUS 21419 - 3.75 GB​
SLES 54185 - 3.90 GB​
SLPM 66629 - 3.75 GB​

As expected, the beta version is remarkably small. I will do more research on these files and compare them with their retail counterparts.

EDIT: The method I used to unpack the KEL.DAT file (using Noesis) does not work here, so I can't confirm its contents. In the retail game, the KEL.DAT file contains models, sounds, movies, effects, zones etc. Much of the base game. Here are the file sizes for KEL.DAT:

SLPM 68016 - 277 MB​
SLPM 66271 - 1.18 GB​
SLUS 21419 - 1.39 GB​
SLES 54185 - 1.45 GB​
SLPM 66629 - 1.40 GB​

KEL.DAT makes up a considerable portion of the beta disc.

EDIT #2: When I can get a hold of KrHACKen, he may be able to unlock the installation screen for the beta version just like he did with JORG. If he is successful then we will be able to compare both installation screens in detail!

Last edited:

JBedford

Pro Adventurer
AKA
JBed
Single Player
現在シングルプレイを起動できません。

Multiplayer
現在オフライン状態のため、
マルチプレイを起動できません。
PlayOnlineボタンを押してください。

Tutorial Menu
βバージョンでは、
チュートリアルを起動できません。

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Shad, did you get the beta disc at some point that I missed or forgot? I'll admit I've been a bit consumed with my FFXV archiving when I have Internet time.

Searching for English text on the beta disc using Cheat Engine (I can't search for Japanese text...yet) I have found many interesting references. Without being able to unpack and view the files, this is the closest we can get to digging through the beta version.

I found model IDs. Here is what the list reveals, IF we assume that each ID contains the same as they do in the retail releases.

e001 - Azul
e002 - Arch Azul
e014 - Heavy Armored Soldier
e015 - Deepground Sergeant
e017 - Deepground Elite
e019 - Crimson Hound
e020 - Dual Horn
e023 - Dragonfly
e024 - Dragonfly GL
e025 - Black Widow
e027 - DG Soldier Male (Standard)
e028 - DG Sniper
e030 - DG Beast
e036 - DG Commander
e037 - SOLDIER
e038 - Bizarre Bug
e039 - Guard Hound
e040 - Epiolnis
e041 - Sahagin
e042 - Red Saucer
e043 - Gargoyle
e045 - Aerial Mine
e046 - Bull Head
e047 - Sweeper
e048 - DG Soldier Female
e060 - Heavy Armored Soldier B (Bazooka)
e061 - Heavy Armored Soldier S (Sword)
e067 - Turks (Human)
e101 - EMPTY IN RETAIL (does not appear in lists post-beta)
e127 - DG Soldier Male (Standard)
e130 - DG Beast

g014 - EMPTY IN RETAIL (does not appear in lists post-beta)
g019 - Item Case (HI-RES)
g020 - Handgun Bullets (HI-RES)
g021 - Gold Ingots (HI-RES)
g022 - Item Bag (HI-RES)
g038 - Item Case (Standard)
g039 - Handgun Bullets (Standard)
g040 - Gold Ingots (Standard)
g041 - Item Bag (Standard)
g054 - Memory Capsule
g057 - Cardkey (HI-RES)
g058 - Cardkey (Standard)

(Vincent-style)
m000 - Cerberus Handgun
m001 - Rifle
m002 - Machine Gun
m003 - Short Barrel
m004 - Normal Barrel
m005 - Long Barrel
m006 - Scope
m007 - Cerberus Relief (untextured)
m008 - Cerberus Relief (textured)
m009 - Option Cross
m010 - Rapid Fire/Manaheart Option
m011 - Gravity Floater Option
m013 - Auto Scope

m100 - Online Handgun

n004 - Cait Sith
n012 - Shelke (low-res face)
n017 - WRO, Male
n018 - WRO, Female
n020 - WRO, Female, Hat
n021 - WRO Male, Bald
n022 - WRO Male, Cap
n023 - Kalm Resident, Male 1
n024 - Kalm Resident, Female 1
n025 - Kalm Resident, Male 2
n026 - Kalm Resident, Female 2 (unused?)
n027 - Kalm Resident, Boy 1
n028 - Kalm Resident, Girl 1
n029 - Kalm Resident, Male 3
n030 - Kalm Resident, Female 3
n031 - Kalm Resident, Male 4 (unused?)
n032 - Kalm Resident, Female 4
n033 - Kalm Resident, Boy 2
n034 - Kalm Resident, Girl 1
n035 - WRO Male, Bald, Beret

o000 - EMPTY IN RETAIL (does not appear in lists post-beta)
o099 - Online Player Character

p000 - Vincent
p001 - Galian Beast
p007 - Chaos
p012 - Vincent
p013 - Turk Vincent

w000 - EMPTY IN RETAIL (appears in in-game lists post-beta)
w001 - EMPTY IN RETAIL (appears in in-game lists post-beta)
w002 - EMPTY IN RETAIL (appears in in-game lists post-beta)
w003 - Rifle, DG
w013 - Gatling Gun Turret

w022 - Vincent's Guns & Accessories
w023 - Online Guns & Accessories

Plenty of models here that blogs from the beta testing phase never talk about! Clear examples:
Azul, Arch Azul, Deepground Elite, Dragonfly, Turks, Memory Capsule, Cait Sith, Shelke, WRO, Kalm Residents, Vincent, Galian Beast, Chaos, Turk Vincent...

Some model IDs that appear in the game memory don't actually contain data in the retail games. The three examples in the list above are w000, w001 and w002. Maybe in the beta these IDs actually have 3D models attached?

Three items in the beta list never appear in the game memory of the retail releases: e101, g014, o000.

The third one, o000, is especially interesting. o099 is the one used for the Online Player Character. What then might the beta-exclusive o000 be? Maybe an early version of the online player character, or a model reserved for the NPCs of Deepground (even though the NPCs in the beta were identical to player characters).

Hints of the Single Player element was revealed in the game memory, apart from the already mentioned Single Player models.

OSJbNBe.png
Load
Continue
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 W.R.O.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 W.R.O.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Ending​

Making Japanese text display in Cheat Engine is possible, it just takes some work to get there. I'm willing to bet that the names for each chapter are in there.

zyiWAuO.png

Vincent Valentine
LEVEL
LV.
STATUS
EXP
PLAY TIME H:M:S
GIL​

Let's just say I would not be surprised if it might be possible to unlock Vincent Valentine on the beta disc, considering the references to his models and his status menu. Given the presence of Shelke, Azul, the WRO, the Kalm Residents (if the model IDs in beta match retail)... Well, I shall remain cautiously optimistic about the scale of how much there is to unlock from the beta disc.

JBedford

Pro Adventurer
AKA
JBed
Single Player Chapters
Code:
50 72 6f 6c 6f 67 75 65 20 83 7e 83 62 83 68 83
4b 83 8b 00 43 68 61 70 74 65 72 31 2e 20 83 4a
81 5b 83 80 82 cc 8a 58 00 43 68 61 70 74 65 72
32 2e 20 8d 72 96 ec 00 43 68 61 70 74 65 72 33
2e 20 83 47 83 62 83 57 00 43 68 61 70 74 65 72
34 2e 20 57 2e 52 2e 4f 2e 96 7b 95 94 00 43 68
61 70 74 65 72 35 2e 20 90 5f 97 85 89 ae 95 7e
00 43 68 61 70 74 65 72 36 2e 20 57 2e 52 2e 4f
2e 2e 2e 2e 00 43 68 61 70 74 65 72 37 2e 20 83
7e 83 62 83 68 83 4b 83 8b 90 4e 8d 55 00 43 68
61 70 74 65 72 38 2e 20 90 5f 97 85 83 72 83 8b
90 d5 00 43 68 61 70 74 65 72 39 2e 20 83 66 83
42 81 5b 83 76 83 4f 83 89 83 45 83 93 83 68 00
43 68 61 70 74 65 72 31 30 2e 20 82 4f 94 d4 96
82 9d e6 98 46 00 43 68 61 70 74 65 72 31 31 2e
20 83 7e 83 62 83 68 83 4b 83 8b 00 45 6e 64 69
6e 67 20 91 e5 92 63 89 7e

Prologue ミッドガル
Chapter1. カームの街
Chapter2. 荒野
Chapter3. エッジ
Chapter4. W.R.O.本部
Chapter5. 神羅屋敷
Chapter6. W.R.O....
Chapter7. ミッドガル侵攻
Chapter8. 神羅ビル跡
Chapter9. ディープグラウンド
Chapter10. 0番魔晄炉
Chapter11. ミッドガル
Ending 大団円

The text is Shift-JIS encoded. I typed the bytes up manually so you might want to re-check by copying+pasting from CheatEngine to see if I made any mistakes. Just save the bytes into a hex editor and open the file in Notepad++ and set the encoding.

Thanks JBedford! I'm gonna spend way too much time with this trick. :monster: I copy-pasted the hex from Cheat Engine and got the same text as what you linked above.

I have now been productive.

ハンドガンの弾
ハンドガンフレームで使用する弾丸。
ライフルの弾
ライフルフレームで使用する弾丸。
マシンガンの弾
マシンガンフレームで使用する弾丸。
デスペナルティーの弾
デスペナルティーで使用する弾丸。
弾丸リザーブ1
弾丸リザーブ2
弾丸リザーブ3
弾丸リザーブ4

ソルジャーマスクM
メニューマップ上に 50m 以内のアイテムの位置が表示される。
ソルジャーマスクF
メニューマップ上に 50m 以内のアイテムの位置が表示される。
神羅零式兜
立ち止まっていると HP 自動回復。
ガスマスク
地雷の探知能力がつく。 FA モード用。
ガトレットフェイス
固定砲台を操作できる。
シールドバイザー
ヘッドショットダメージをカットする。
デビルヘッド
周囲の敵にステータス下降効果。
デーモンヘッド
周囲の敵にステータス下降効果。
サタンヘッド
周囲の敵にステータス下降効果。
キーサーチャー
キーアイテムを持っている敵、落ちている場所の位置がわかる。
トンベリキャップ
死亡時に爆発する。
チョコボキャップ
撃たれたときにクェーと鳴く。
モーグリキャップ
弾数が無限になる。
モグモーグリキャップ
弾数が無限になる。
モグモグモーグリキャップ
弾数が無限になる。
死霊の面当て
死亡時にランダムでアレイズの効果。
クイーンアントヘルム
メニューマップ上に 100m 以内のアイテムの位置が表示される。
ブレイヴ仮面
周囲の味方にステータス上昇効果。
ヴィクトリー仮面
周囲の味方にステータス上昇効果。
ジャスティス仮面
周囲の味方にステータス上昇効果。
マスクリザーブ1
マスクリザーブ2
マスクリザーブ3
マスクリザーブ4

ソルジャーアーマー
通常戦闘服タイプの初期アーマー。標準的な性能。
ノーマルアーマー
射10 通常戦闘服タイプの初期アーマー。標準的な性能。
ノーマルアーマー
打10 通常戦闘服タイプの初期アーマー。標準的な性能。
ノーマルアーマー
魔10 通常戦闘服タイプの初期アーマー。標準的な性能。
ノーマルアーマー
射20 通常戦闘服タイプの初期アーマー。標準的な性能。
ノーマルアーマー
打20 通常戦闘服タイプの初期アーマー。標準的な性能。
ノーマルアーマー
魔20 通常戦闘服タイプの初期アーマー。標準的な性能。
ノーマルアーマー
射10打10 通常戦闘服タイプの初期アーマー。標準的な性能。
ノーマルアーマー
射10魔10 通常戦闘服タイプの初期アーマー。標準的な性能。
ノーマルアーマー
打10魔10 通常戦闘服タイプの初期アーマー。標準的な性能。
ノーマルアーマー
射30 通常戦闘服タイプの初期アーマー。標準的な性能。
ノーマルアーマー
打30 通常戦闘服タイプの初期アーマー。標準的な性能。
ノーマルアーマー
魔30 通常戦闘服タイプの初期アーマー。標準的な性能。
ノーマルアーマー
射10格20 通常戦闘服タイプの初期アーマー。標準的な性能。
ノーマルアーマー
射10魔20 通常戦闘服タイプの初期アーマー。標準的な性能。
ノーマルアーマー
打10射20 通常戦闘服タイプの初期アーマー。標準的な性能。
ノーマルアーマー
打10魔20 通常戦闘服タイプの初期アーマー。標準的な性能。
ノーマルアーマー
魔10射20 通常戦闘服タイプの初期アーマー。標準的な性能。
ノーマルアーマー
魔10打20 通常戦闘服タイプの初期アーマー。標準的な性能。
ノーマルアーマー
射10魔10打10 通常戦闘服タイプの初期アーマー。標準的な性能。
スナイプアーマー
制服タイプの初期アーマー。射撃能力に優れる。
狙撃アーマー
射10 制服タイプの初期アーマー。射撃能力重視。
狙撃アーマー
打10 制服タイプの初期アーマー。射撃能力重視。
狙撃アーマー
魔10 制服タイプの初期アーマー。射撃能力重視。
狙撃アーマー
射20 制服タイプの初期アーマー。射撃能力重視。
狙撃アーマー
打20 制服タイプの初期アーマー。射撃能力重視。
狙撃アーマー
魔20 制服タイプの初期アーマー。射撃能力重視。
狙撃アーマー
射10打10 制服タイプの初期アーマー。射撃能力重視。
狙撃アーマー
射10魔10 制服タイプの初期アーマー。射撃能力重視。
狙撃アーマー
打10魔10 制服タイプの初期アーマー。射撃能力重視。
狙撃アーマー
射30 制服タイプの初期アーマー。射撃能力重視。
狙撃アーマー
打30 制服タイプの初期アーマー。射撃能力重視。
狙撃アーマー
魔30 制服タイプの初期アーマー。射撃能力重視。
狙撃アーマー
射10格20 制服タイプの初期アーマー。射撃能力重視。
狙撃アーマー
射10魔20 制服タイプの初期アーマー。射撃能力重視。
狙撃アーマー
打10射20 制服タイプの初期アーマー。射撃能力重視。
狙撃アーマー
打10魔20 制服タイプの初期アーマー。射撃能力重視。
狙撃アーマー
魔10射20 制服タイプの初期アーマー。射撃能力重視。
狙撃アーマー
魔10打20 制服タイプの初期アーマー。射撃能力重視。
狙撃アーマー
射10魔10打10 制服タイプの初期アーマー。射撃能力重視。
スピードアーマー
近接格闘タイプの初期アーマー。移動スピードに優れる。
格闘アーマー
射10 近接格闘タイプの初期アーマー。スピード重視。
格闘アーマー
打10 近接格闘タイプの初期アーマー。スピード重視。
格闘アーマー
魔10 近接格闘タイプの初期アーマー。スピード重視。
格闘アーマー
射20 近接格闘タイプの初期アーマー。スピード重視。
格闘アーマー
打20 近接格闘タイプの初期アーマー。スピード重視。
格闘アーマー
魔20 近接格闘タイプの初期アーマー。スピード重視。
格闘アーマー
射10打10 近接格闘タイプの初期アーマー。スピード重視。
格闘アーマー
射10魔10 近接格闘タイプの初期アーマー。スピード重視。
格闘アーマー
打10魔10 近接格闘タイプの初期アーマー。スピード重視。
格闘アーマー
射30 近接格闘タイプの初期アーマー。スピード重視。
格闘アーマー
打30 近接格闘タイプの初期アーマー。スピード重視。
格闘アーマー
魔30 近接格闘タイプの初期アーマー。スピード重視。
格闘アーマー
射10格20 近接格闘タイプの初期アーマー。スピード重視。
格闘アーマー
射10魔20 近接格闘タイプの初期アーマー。スピード重視。
格闘アーマー
打10射20 近接格闘タイプの初期アーマー。スピード重視。
格闘アーマー
打10魔20 近接格闘タイプの初期アーマー。スピード重視。
格闘アーマー
魔10射20 近接格闘タイプの初期アーマー。スピード重視。
格闘アーマー
魔10打20 近接格闘タイプの初期アーマー。スピード重視。
格闘アーマー
射10魔10打10 近接格闘タイプの初期アーマー。スピード重視。
マジックアーマー
魔法タイプ初期アーマー。魔法攻撃に優れる。
魔法アーマー
射10 魔法タイプ初期アーマー。魔法攻撃に優れる。
魔法アーマー
打10 魔法タイプ初期アーマー。魔法攻撃に優れる。
魔法アーマー
魔10 魔法タイプ初期アーマー。魔法攻撃に優れる。
魔法アーマー
射20 魔法タイプ初期アーマー。魔法攻撃に優れる。
魔法アーマー
打20 魔法タイプ初期アーマー。魔法攻撃に優れる。
魔法アーマー
魔20 魔法タイプ初期アーマー。魔法攻撃に優れる。
魔法アーマー
射10打10 魔法タイプ初期アーマー。魔法攻撃に優れる。
魔法アーマー
射10魔10 魔法タイプ初期アーマー。魔法攻撃に優れる。
魔法アーマー
打10魔10 魔法タイプ初期アーマー。魔法攻撃に優れる。
魔法アーマー
射30 魔法タイプ初期アーマー。魔法攻撃に優れる。
魔法アーマー
打30 魔法タイプ初期アーマー。魔法攻撃に優れる。
魔法アーマー
魔30 魔法タイプ初期アーマー。魔法攻撃に優れる。
魔法アーマー
射10格20 魔法タイプ初期アーマー。魔法攻撃に優れる。
魔法アーマー
射10魔20 魔法タイプ初期アーマー。魔法攻撃に優れる。
魔法アーマー
打10射20 魔法タイプ初期アーマー。魔法攻撃に優れる。
魔法アーマー
打10魔20 魔法タイプ初期アーマー。魔法攻撃に優れる。
魔法アーマー
魔10射20 魔法タイプ初期アーマー。魔法攻撃に優れる。
魔法アーマー
魔10打20 魔法タイプ初期アーマー。魔法攻撃に優れる。
魔法アーマー
射10魔10打10 魔法タイプ初期アーマー。魔法攻撃に優れる。
タフネスアーマー
重装甲タイプ初期アーマー。耐久力に優れる。
防御アーマー
射10 重装甲タイプ初期アーマー。耐久力重視。
防御アーマー
打10 重装甲タイプ初期アーマー。耐久力重視。
防御アーマー
魔10 重装甲タイプ初期アーマー。耐久力重視。
防御アーマー
射20 重装甲タイプ初期アーマー。耐久力重視。
防御アーマー
打20 重装甲タイプ初期アーマー。耐久力重視。
防御アーマー
魔20 重装甲タイプ初期アーマー。耐久力重視。
防御アーマー
射10打10 重装甲タイプ初期アーマー。耐久力重視。
防御アーマー
射10魔10 重装甲タイプ初期アーマー。耐久力重視。
防御アーマー
打10魔10 重装甲タイプ初期アーマー。耐久力重視。
防御アーマー
射30 重装甲タイプ初期アーマー。耐久力重視。
防御アーマー
打30 重装甲タイプ初期アーマー。耐久力重視。
防御アーマー
魔30 重装甲タイプ初期アーマー。耐久力重視。
防御アーマー
射10格20 重装甲タイプ初期アーマー。耐久力重視。
防御アーマー
射10魔20 重装甲タイプ初期アーマー。耐久力重視。
防御アーマー
打10射20 重装甲タイプ初期アーマー。耐久力重視。
防御アーマー
打10魔20 重装甲タイプ初期アーマー。耐久力重視。
防御アーマー
魔10射20 重装甲タイプ初期アーマー。耐久力重視。
防御アーマー
魔10打20 重装甲タイプ初期アーマー。耐久力重視。
防御アーマー
射10魔10打10 重装甲タイプ初期アーマー。耐久力重視。

パワーユニット
チューンナップ用アイテム。
スピードユニット
チューンナップ用アイテム。
ウェイトユニット
チューンナップ用アイテム。
ハンドガンカスタムキット
チューンナップ用アイテム。
ハンドガンカスタムキット2
チューンナップ用アイテム。
スカーレットカスタムキット
チューンナップ用アイテム。
ライフルカスタムキット
チューンナップ用アイテム。
ライフル特殊パーツ
チューンナップ用アイテム。
マシンガンカスタムキット
チューンナップ用アイテム。
マシンガン特殊パーツ
チューンナップ用アイテム。
ノーマルバレル特殊パーツ
チューンナップ用アイテム。
ロングバレル特殊パーツ
チューンナップ用アイテム。
ショートバレル特殊パーツ
チューンナップ用アイテム。
マテリアブースター特殊パーツ
チューンナップ用アイテム。
オートエイム特殊パーツ
チューンナップ用アイテム。
統制エリアチケット
発電エリアチケット
研究エリアチケット
資源エリアチケット
クエストチケット1
クエストチケット2
クエストチケット3
クエストチケット4
クエストチケット5
クエストチケット6
クエストチケット7
クエストチケット8
クエストリザーブ1
クエストリザーブ2
クエストリザーブ3
クエストリザーブ4
クエストリザーブ5
クエストリザーブ6
クエストリザーブ7
クエストリザーブ8

ミスリルプレート
衝撃耐性を 10% 上げるプレ-ト。
オリハルコンプレート
魔法耐性を 10% 上げるプレ-ト。
アダマンプレート
打撃耐性を 10% 上げるプレ-ト。

ギル
広く使われている共通通貨。
300ギル銅貨
広く使われている共通通貨。
500ギル銀貨
広く使われている共通通貨。
1000ギル金貨
広く使われている共通通貨。
ギルリザーブ1
広く使われている共通通貨。
ギルリザーブ2
広く使われている共通通貨。
ギルリザーブ3
広く使われている共通通貨。

ポーション
HP を 300 ポイント回復する。
ハイポーション
HP を 500 ポイント回復する。
エクスポーション
HP を 1000 ポイント回復する。
エリクサー
HP を全快し、ステータス異状を治療する。
フェニックスの尾
死亡時に復活し、HP を全快する。
フェニックスの羽根
死亡時に 50% の確率で自動的に復活し、 HP を全快する。
英雄の薬
ごくわずかな時間、ダメージを無効化する。
英雄の秘薬
わずかな時間、ダメージを無効化する。
リミットライズ
ソルジャーが常用する興奮剤。
リミットゲージをやや上昇させるが、粗悪品も多い。
リミットライズSP
ソルジャーが常用する興奮剤。
リミットゲージを MAX まで上昇させるが、粗悪品も多い。

アイテム予備1
アイテム予備2
アイテム予備3
アイテム予備4
アイテム予備5
アイテム予備6
アイテム予備7
アイテム予備8
アイテム予備9
アイテム予備10
アイテム予備11
アイテム予備12
アイテム予備13
アイテム予備14
アイテム予備15
アイテム予備16
アイテム予備17
アイテム予備18
アイテム予備19
アイテム予備20
アイテム予備21
アイテム予備22
アイテム予備23
アイテム予備24
アイテム予備25
アイテム予備26
アイテム予備27
アイテム予備28
アイテム予備29
アイテム予備30
アイテム予備31
アイテム予備32

ポーション
HP を 300 ポイント回復する。
ハイポーション
HP を 500 ポイント回復する。
エクスポーション
HP を 1000 ポイント回復する。
エリクサー
HPを全快し、ステータス異状を治療する。
フェニックスの尾
死亡時に復活し、HP を全快する。
フェニックスの羽根
死亡時に 50% の確率で自動的に復活し、 HP を全快する。
英雄の薬
ごくわずかな時間、ダメージを無効化する。
英雄の秘薬
わずかな時間、ダメージを無効化する。
リミットライズ
ソルジャーが常用する興奮剤。リミットゲージをやや上昇させるが、粗悪品も多い。
リミットライズSP
ソルジャーが常用する興奮剤。リミットゲージを MAX まで上昇させるが、粗悪品も多い。
消費リザーブ1
消費リザーブ2
消費リザーブ3

魔晄カプセル
勝利の鍵を握るアイテム。
電磁カードキー
電磁バリケードの解除に使用する。
キーリザーブ1
キーリザーブ2

ワンエイティ
標準的なハンドガンフレーム ver.1 。軽量で、近~中距離の射撃に適する。
スリーシックスティ
標準的なハンドガンフレーム ver.2 。軽量で、近~中距離の射撃に適する。
ファイブフォーティ
標準的なハンドガンフレーム ver.3 。軽量で、近~中距離の射撃に適する。
セブントゥエンティ
標準的なハンドガンフレーム ver.4 。軽量で、近~中距離の射撃に適する。
キャバレリアル
ハンドガンの中では最高の攻撃力を備えたフレーム。
スティールフィッシュ
ハンドガンの中では最高の速射性を備えたハンドガンフレーム。
アーリーウープ
ハンドガンの中では最高の軽さを備えたハンドガンフレーム。
エルガリオ
マガジン容量に特化したハンドガンフレーム。
ミラーフィリップ
最強のハンドガンフレーム。
壊れたハンドガン
形状から、壊れる前は優秀な兵器だったことがうかがえる…。
スカーレットカスタム
抜群の破壊力を持つハンドガンフレーム。

トミントール
標準的なライフルフレーム ver.1 。攻撃力、射程距離に優れている。
パルメナック
標準的なライフルフレーム ver.2 。攻撃力、射程距離に優れている。
ブローラ
標準的なライフルフレーム ver.3 。攻撃力、射程距離に優れている。
クライネリッシュ
標準的なライフルフレーム ver.4 。攻撃力、射程距離に優れている。
カリラ
圧倒的な攻撃力、射程距離を誇るライフルフレーム。
リトルミル
マシンガン並みの速射性能を備えたライフルフレーム。
スプリングバンク
軽量型ライフルフレーム。
ノックデュー
マガジン容量に特化したライフルフレーム。
アイルオブアラン
最強のライフルフレーム。
ネルソン
標準的なマシンガンフレーム ver.1。速射性に優れる。
ステンバーグ
標準的なマシンガンフレーム ver.2 。速射性に優れる。
ウルマン
標準的なマシンガンフレーム ver.3 。速射性に優れる。
フォーサイス
標準的なマシンガンフレーム ver.4 。速射性に優れる。
グロゴノ
パワー型マシンガンフレーム。高い攻撃力を持つが、扱いにくい。
テラシマ
超スピード型マシンガンフレーム。速射性とマガジン容量に特化。
スミス
軽量型マシンガンフレーム。命中率も高い。
レヴィス
マガジン容量に優れるマシンガンフレーム。
ホップクロフト
最強のマシンガンフレーム。
フレームリザーブ1
フレームリザーブ2
フレームリザーブ3

ヴェルニ
ノーマルバレル ver.1 。あらゆる場面で汎用的に使うことができる。
ヴェルニア
ノーマルバレル ver.2 。あらゆる場面で汎用的に使うことができる。
ヴェルニエスト
ノーマルバレル ver.3 。あらゆる場面で汎用的に使うことができる。
ルージュ
ロングバレル ver.1 。射程距離を大きく伸ばすことができる。
ルージュア
ロングバレル ver.2 。射程距離を大きく伸ばすことができる。
ルージュエスト
ロングバレル ver.3 。射程距離を大きく伸ばすことができる。
パルファン
ショートバレル ver.1 。射程距離は短いが速射性能に優れる。
パルファナア
ショートバレル ver.2 。射程距離は短いが速射性能に優れる。
パルファネスト
ショートバレル ver.3 。射程距離は短いが速射性能に優れる。
バレルリザーブ1
バレルリザーブ2

オートスコープ
近くのターゲットに反応し、自動的に照準を合わせるスコープ。
レボ・オートスコープ
近くのターゲットに反応し、自動的に照準を合わせるスコープ。性能は高め。
スナイプスコープ
視野を拡大して表示し、遠距離への狙撃をサポートする。
マテリアフローター
魔法のレベルを 1 段階アップする。
スコープリザーブ1
スコープリザーブ2
スコープリザーブ3

パワーブースター
銃の威力を上昇させるオプションパーツ。
レボ・パワーブースター
銃の威力を大きく上昇させるオプションパーツ。
オートリローダー
弾薬の再装填を自動的に行うオプションパーツ。
ラピッドファイア
銃の速射性能を上昇させるオプションパーツ。
レボ・ラピッドファイア
銃の速射性能を大きく上昇させるオプションパーツ。
反重力フローター
銃の重量を軽くするオプションパーツ。
マテリアブースター
魔法のレベルを 1 段階アップする。
Wマテリアブースター
魔法のレベルを 2 段階アップする。
オプションリザーブ1
オプションリザーブ2
オプションリザーブ3
オプションリザーブ4
オプションリザーブ5

ガードレリーフ
防御力を上昇させる。
レボ・ガードレリーフ
防御力を大きく上昇させる。
パワークロス
格闘攻撃を上昇させる。
レボ・パワークロス
格闘攻撃を大きく上昇させる。
ニアアジャスター
近距離の命中率を補正する。
レボ・ニアアジャスター
近距離の命中率を大きく補正する。
ミドルアジャスター
中距離の命中率を補正する。
レボ・ミドルアジャスター
中距離の命中率を大きく補正する。
ファーアジャスター
遠距離の命中率を大きく補正する。
レボ・ファーアジャスター
遠距離の命中率を大きく補正する。
リコイルリミッター
反動を抑制し、銃口のブレを一定化する。
サイレンサー
消音効果が得られる。
リミットブレイカー
リミットブレイク持続時間を上昇させる。
レボ・リミットブレイカー
リミットブレイク持続時間を上昇させる。
アクセサリリザーブ1
アクセサリリザーブ2
アクセサリリザーブ3
アクセサリリザーブ4
アクセサリリザーブ5
アクセサリリザーブ6
アクセサリリザーブ7
アクセサリリザーブ8
アクセサリリザーブ9
ファイアマテリア
炎の魔力が込められたマテリア。
ブリザドマテリア
氷の魔力が込められたマテリア。
サンダーマテリア
雷の魔力が込められたマテリア。
ケアルマテリア
生命の魔力が込められたマテリア。
フラッシュマテリア
閃光で相手の目をくらませるマテリア。
バインドマテリア
暗闇の魔力が込められたマテリア。
グレネードマテリア
暗闇の魔力が込められたマテリア。

ガトリング
固定武器。
特殊リザーブ1
特殊リザーブ2
特殊リザーブ3

ハンドガンフレームⅠ
強力なマグナム弾を同時に3発ずつ射出するフレーム。軽量で、近~中距離の射撃に適する。
ハンドガンフレームⅡ
ハンドガンフレームⅢ
ハンドガンフレームⅣ
ハンドガンフレームⅤ
ハンドガンフレームⅥ
ハンドガンフレームⅦ
最強ハンドガン

ライフルフレームⅠ
命中精度が高く、遠距離への射撃に適するフレーム。
ライフルフレームⅡ
ライフルフレームⅢ
ライフルフレームⅣ
ライフルフレームⅤ
ライフルフレームⅥ
ライフルフレームⅦ
最強ライフル

マシンガンフレームⅠ
弾丸を短時間で大量に射出する、速射性に特化したフレーム。
マシンガンフレームⅡ
マシンガンフレームⅢ
マシンガンフレームⅣ
マシンガンフレームⅤ
マシンガンフレームⅥ
マシンガンフレームⅦ
最強マシンガン

ノーマルバレルⅠ
近~中距離への命中性能が高く、威力の高い弾丸を撃ち出すバレル
ノーマルバレルⅡ
ノーマルバレルⅢ
ノーマルバレルⅣ
ノーマルバレルⅤ
ノーマルバレルⅥ
ノーマルバレルⅦ
ノーマルバレルⅧ

ロングバレルⅠ
銃身を伸ばし、命中精度を大幅に上昇させるバレル
ロングバレルⅡ
ロングバレルⅢ
ロングバレルⅣ
ロングバレルⅤ
ロングバレルⅥ
ロングバレルⅦ
ロングバレルⅧ

ショートバレルⅠ
銃身を切りつめて軽量化を図り、取り回しやすくしたバレル
ショートバレルⅡ
ショートバレルⅢ
ショートバレルⅣ
ショートバレルⅤ
ショートバレルⅥ
ショートバレルⅦ
ショートバレルⅧ

スタンダードスコープⅠ
視野を拡大して表示し、遠距離への狙撃をサポートする
スタンダードスコープⅡ
スタンダードスコープⅢ

オートエイムスコープⅠ
オートエイムスコープⅡ
オートエイムスコープⅢ
マテリアフローター
魔法のレベルを一段階アップ
予備スコープ1
予備スコープ2
予備スコープ3

ラピッドファイアⅠ
銃の速射性能をやや上昇させるオプションパーツ。
ラピッドファイアⅡ
銃の速射性能を上昇させるオプションパーツ。
ラピッドファイアⅢ
銃の速射性能を大幅に上昇させるオプションパーツ。
パワーブースターⅠ
銃の威力をやや上昇させるオプションパーツ。
パワーブースターⅡ
銃の威力を上昇させるオプションパーツ。
パワーブースターⅢ
銃の威力を上昇させるオプションパーツ。
反重力フローターⅠ
銃の重量をやや軽くするオプションパーツ。
反重力フローターⅡ
銃の重量を軽くするオプションパーツ。
反重力フローターⅢ
銃の重量を大幅に軽くするオプションパーツ。
オートリローダー
弾薬の再装填を自動的に行うオプションパーツ。
オートリローダーⅡ
弾薬の再装填を自動的に行うオプションパーツ。
オートリローダーⅢ
弾薬の再装填を自動的に行うオプションパーツ。
マテリアブースター
魔法のレベルを一段階アップ
予備オプション1
予備オプション2
予備オプション3
予備オプション4
予備オプション5
予備オプション6

動体感知レーダー
近くの敵を感知してレーダー上に表示する。
アイテムレーダー
近くのアイテムを感知し、レーダー上に表示する
マスターレーダー
敵とアイテムの感知を同時に行う。
クイックターン
銃の構え時にL3ボタンを押すと180度回転する。
ケルベロスレリーフⅠ
防御力を上昇させる。
ケルベロスレリーフⅡ
防御力を上昇させる。
ケルベロスレリーフⅢ
防御力を上昇させる。
ケルベロスレリーフⅣ
防御力を上昇させる。
ケルベロスレリーフⅤ
防御力を上昇させる。
マテリアブースターⅠ
削除予定
マテリアブースターⅡ
魔法効果の威力を向上させる。
マテリアブースターⅢ
魔法効果の威力を向上させる。
マテリアブースターⅣ
魔法効果の威力を向上させる。
マテリアブースターⅤ
魔法効果の威力を向上させる。
マテリアチャージⅠ
マテリアの充填時間を短縮する
マテリアチャージⅡ
マテリアの充填時間を短縮する
マテリアチャージⅢ
マテリアの充填時間を短縮する
マテリアチャージⅣ
マテリアの充填時間を短縮する
マテリアチャージⅤ
マテリアの充填時間を短縮する
ニアアジャスターⅠ
近距離の命中率を補正する。
ニアアジャスターⅡ
近距離の命中率を補正する。
ニアアジャスターⅢ
近距離の命中率を補正する。
ミドルアジャスターⅠ
中距離の命中率を補正する
ミドルアジャスターⅡ
中距離の命中率を補正する
ミドルアジャスターⅢ
中距離の命中率を補正する
ファーアジャスターⅠ
遠距離の命中率を補正する
ファーアジャスターⅡ
遠距離の命中率を補正する
ファーアジャスターⅢ
遠距離の命中率を補正する
ニアアジャスターEXⅠ
近距離命中に特化する調整器。他の命中は落ちる
ニアアジャスターEXⅡ
近距離命中に特化する調整器。他の命中は落ちる
ミドルアジャスターEXⅠ
中距離命中に特化する調整器。他の命中は落ちる
ミドルアジャスターEXⅡ
中距離命中に特化する調整器。他の命中は落ちる
ファーアジャスターEXⅠ
遠距離命中に特化する調整器。他の命中は落ちる
ファーアジャスターEXⅡ
遠距離命中に特化する調整器。他の命中は落ちる
パワークロスⅠ
格闘攻撃を上昇させる。
パワークロスⅡ
格闘攻撃を上昇させる。
パワークロスⅢ
格闘攻撃を上昇させる。
パワークロスⅣ
格闘攻撃を上昇させる。
パワークロスⅤ
格闘攻撃を上昇させる。
リコイルリミッター
反動を抑制し、銃口のブレを一定化する。
サイレンサー
消音効果が得られる。
アクセサリ予備1
アクセサリ予備2
アクセサリ予備3
アクセサリ予備4
アクセサリ予備5
アクセサリ予備6
アクセサリ予備7
アクセサリ予備8
アクセサリ予備9
ファイアマテリア
炎の魔力が込められたマテリア。
ブリザドマテリア
氷の魔力が込められたマテリア。
サンダーマテリア
雷の魔力が込められたマテリア。
ケアルマテリア
生命の魔力が込められたマテリア。
ブラインマテリア
暗闇の魔力が込められたマテリア。
バインドマテリア
暗闇の魔力が込められたマテリア。
グレネードマテリア
暗闇の魔力が込められたマテリア。

デスペナルティー
ガトリング
固定武器。

部隊登録申請料金
グループを部隊として登録する為に必要となる料金。
部隊情報変更料金
部隊の情報を変更する為に必要となる料金。
サービスリザーブ1
サービスリザーブ2
サービスリザーブ3

!!na!!

Handgun Bullets
Bullet used in handgun frame.
Rifle Bullets
Bullet used in rifle frame.
Machine Gun Bullets
Bullets used in machine gun frames.
Death Penalty Bullets
Bullets to use with the penalty.
Bullet reserve 1
Bullet reserve 2
Bullet reserve 3
Bullet reserve 4

DG Soldier Mask M
The position of the item within 50 m is displayed on the menu map.
DG Soldier Mask F
The position of the item within 50 m is displayed on the menu map.
SOLDIER Mask (Shinra Zero Helmet)
When stopping, HP automatic recovery.
Gas Mask
It has ability to detect landmines. For FA mode.
Gutlet Facemask
You can operate the fixed turret.
Shield Visor
Cut headshot damage.
Devilhead
Status lowering effect on surrounding enemies.
Demonhead
Diablohead
Key Searcher
You know the position of the enemy who has the key item, the place where it is falling.
Tonberry Cap
It explodes on death.
Chocobo Cap
When it gets shot, it quiets.
Moogle Cap
The number of bullets becomes infinite.
Moogler Cap
Mooglest Cap
Phantasmask
Array's effect at random upon death.
Queen Ant Helm
The position of the item within 100 m is displayed on the menu map.
Brave Mask
Status rise effect on peripheral ally.
Victory Mask
Justice Mask
Mask Reserve 1
Mask Reserve 2
Mask Reserve 3
Mask Reserve 4

Soldier Armor
Normal combat clothes type early armor. Typical performance.
Normal Armor
Initial Armor of Normal Battle Clothing Type. Typical performance.
Normal Armor
Batting 10 Initial armor of normal combat clothes type. Typical performance.
Normal Armor
Evil 10 Early Armor of Battle Suit Garment Type. Typical performance.
Normal Armor
Normal Armor
Batting 20 Early armor of normal combat clothing type. Typical performance.
Normal Armor
Evil 20 Early Armor of Battle Suit Clothing Type. Typical performance.
Normal Armor
Initial armor of 10 shots 10 normal battle clothes type. Typical performance.
Normal Armor
Normal Armor
Battle 10 demon 10 Initial armor of normal combat clothing type. Typical performance.
Normal Armor
Initial armor of the usual combat clothing type 30. Typical performance.
Normal Armor
Striking 30 Early armor of normal combat clothes type. Typical performance.
Normal Armor
Evil 30 Early Armor of Battle Suit Clothing Type. Typical performance.
Normal Armor
Initial armor of shooting class 10 regular battle garment type. Typical performance.
Normal Armor
Magic 10 Magic 20 Early Armor of Normal Battle Suit Type. Typical performance.
Normal Armor
Initial armor of striking 20 normal battle garment type. Typical performance.
Normal Armor
Battle 10 demon 20 Initial armor of normal combat clothing type. Typical performance.
Normal Armor
Magic 10 Shooting 20 Early Armor of Normal Battle Suit Type. Typical performance.
Normal Armor
Evil 10 Battle 20 Early Armor of Normal Battle Suit Type. Typical performance.
Normal Armor
Shooting 10 demons 10 shots 10 Initial armor of normal combat clothing type. Typical performance.
Sniper Armor
Initial armor of uniform type. Excellent shooting ability.
Sniper Armor
Initial armor of uniform 10 type. Focus on shooting ability.
Sniper Armor
Batting 10 Initial armor of uniform type. Focus on shooting ability.
Sniper Armor
Initial armor of demon 10 uniform. Focus on shooting ability.
Sniper Armor
Initial armor of uniform 20 type. Focus on shooting ability.
Sniper Armor
Batting 20 Initial armor of uniform type. Focus on shooting ability.
Sniper Armor
Evolution 20 Initial Armor of Uniform Type. Focus on shooting ability.
Sniper Armor
Initial armor of 10 shots and 10 uniforms type. Focus on shooting ability.
Sniper Armor
Initial armor of uniform 10 demon 10 uniform type. Focus on shooting ability.
Sniper Armor
Initial armor of striking demon 10 uniform uniform type. Focus on shooting ability.
Sniper Armor
Initial armor of uniform 30 type. Focus on shooting ability.
Sniper Armor
Batting 30 Initial armor of uniform type. Focus on shooting ability.
Sniper Armor
Evil 30 Initial Armor of Uniform Type. Focus on shooting ability.
Sniper Armor
Initial armor of uniform 10 type 20 uniform. Focus on shooting ability.
Sniper Armor
Initial armor of uniform 10 demons 20 uniform. Focus on shooting ability.
Sniper Armor
Initial armor of uniform 10 type 20 uniform. Focus on shooting ability.
Sniper Armor
Initial armor of uniform 10 type demon 20 uniform. Focus on shooting ability.
Sniper Armor
Magic 10 Shot 20 Initial Armor of Uniform Type. Focus on shooting ability.
Sniper Armor
Evil 10 Batting 20 Initial Armor of Uniform Type. Focus on shooting ability.
Sniper Armor
Initial armor of uniform 10 demons 10 batting 10 uniforms type. Focus on shooting ability.
Speed ​​Armor
Initial Armor of Proximity Fighting Type. Excellent moving speed.
Fight Armor
Initial Armor of Proximity Fighting Type 10. Speed ​​emphasis.
Fight Armor
Initial armor of batting 10 melee fighting type. Speed ​​emphasis.
Fight Armor
Early 10 Armor of early fighting type early armor. Speed ​​emphasis.
Fight Armor
Initial Armor of 20 Nearest Fighting Type. Speed ​​emphasis.
Fight Armor
Initial Armor of Strike 20 Nearest Fighting Type. Speed ​​emphasis.
Fight Armor
Evil 20 Early Armor of Nearest Fighting Type. Speed ​​emphasis.
Fight Armor
Initial armor of 10 shots and 10 proximity fighting type. Speed ​​emphasis.
Fight Armor
Initial Armor of Magic 10 Magic 10 Nearest Fighting Type. Speed ​​emphasis.
Fight Armor
Battle 10 demons 10 Initial Armor of Fighting Type. Speed ​​emphasis.
Fight Armor
Initial Armor of 30 Nearest Fighting Type. Speed ​​emphasis.
Fight Armor
Initial armor of batting 30 melee fighting type. Speed ​​emphasis.
Fight Armor
Magical 30 Initial fighting type early armor. Speed ​​emphasis.
Fight Armor
Initial Armor of Shoot 10 Case 20 Proximity Fighting Type. Speed ​​emphasis.
Fight Armor
Initial Armor of the Projection 10 Devil 20 Nearest Fighting Type. Speed ​​emphasis.
Fight Armor
Initial armor of batting 10 shot 20 nearest fighting type. Speed ​​emphasis.
Fight Armor
Battle 10 demon 20 Initial Armor of Fighting Type Initial Armor. Speed ​​emphasis.
Fight Armor
Magic 10 Shooting 20 Early Armor of the Proximity Fighting Type. Speed ​​emphasis.
Fight Armor
Evil 10 Hit 20 Initial fighting type early armor. Speed ​​emphasis.
Fight Armor
Initial Armor of 10 Magic 10 Tits 10 Near Fighting Type. Speed ​​emphasis.
Magic Armor
Magic type early armor. It is superior to magic attack.
Magic Armor
Injection 10 Magic Type Initial Armor. It is superior to magic attack.
Magic Armor
Batting 10 Magic Type Initial Armor. It is superior to magic attack.
Magic Armor
Evil 10 Magic Type Initial Armor. It is superior to magic attack.
Magic Armor
Magic Type Initial Armor. It is superior to magic attack.
Magic Armor
Batting 20 Magic Type Initial Armor. It is superior to magic attack.
Magic Armor
Evil 20 Magic Type Initial Armor. It is superior to magic attack.
Magic Armor
10 shots and 10 magic type early armor. It is superior to magic attack.
Magic Armor
Magic Type 10 Magic Type Initial Armor. It is superior to magic attack.
Magic Armor
Battle 10 Devils 10 Magic Type Initial Armor. It is superior to magic attack.
Magic Armor
Magic Armor
Batting 30 Magical type early armor. It is superior to magic attack.
Magic Armor
Evil 30 Magic Type Initial Armor. It is superior to magic attack.
Magic Armor
Injection 10 Cast 20 Magical Type Initial Armor. It is superior to magic attack.
Magic Armor
Magic Armor
Batting 10 - magic type early armor. It is superior to magic attack.
Magic Armor
Battle 10 Devil 20 Magical Type Initial Armor. It is superior to magic attack.
Magic Armor
Magical 10 Magic Type Initial Armor. It is superior to magic attack.
Magic Armor
Magical 10 Battle 20 Magical Type Initial Armor. It is superior to magic attack.
Magic Armor
Magic Type 10 Episode 10 Magical Type Initial Armor. It is superior to magic attack.
Toughness Armor
Heavy armored type early armor. Excellent durability.
Defense Armor
Injection 10 heavy armor type early armor. Focus on durability.
Defense Armor
Batting 10 heavy armor type early armor. Focus on durability.
Defense Armor
Evil 10 heavy armor type early armor. Focus on durability.
Defense Armor
Early 20th heavy armored type early armor. Focus on durability.
Defense Armor
Batting 20th heavy armor type early armor. Focus on durability.
Defense Armor
Evil 20 heavy armor type early armor. Focus on durability.
Defense Armor
10 shots, 10 heavy armor type early armor. Focus on durability.
Defense Armor
Shoot 10 demons 10 heavy armor type early armor. Focus on durability.
Defense Armor
Battle 10 demon 10 heavy armor type early armor. Focus on durability.
Defense Armor
Injection 30 heavy armor type early armor. Focus on durability.
Defense Armor
Batting 30 heavy armor type early armor. Focus on durability.
Defense Armor
Evil 30 heavy armor type early armor. Focus on durability.
Defense Armor
Injection 10 Category 20 heavy armored type early armor. Focus on durability.
Defense Armor
Shoot 10 demons 20 heavy armor type early armor. Focus on durability.
Defense Armor
Batting 10 shots 20 heavy armor type early armor. Focus on durability.
Defense Armor
Battle 10 demons 20 heavy armor type early armor. Focus on durability.
Defense Armor
Evil 10 Tenths Heavy Armored Type Initial Armor. Focus on durability.
Defense Armor
Evil 10 Hits 20 Heavy Armored Type Initial Armor. Focus on durability.
Defense Armor
Shooting 10 demons 10 tenths heavy armored type early armor. Focus on durability.

Power Unit
Item for tune-up.
Speed ​​Unit
Item for tune-up.
Weight Unit
Item for tune-up.
Handgun Custom Kit
Item for tune-up.
Handgun Custom Kit 2
Item for tune-up.
Scarlet Custom Kit
Item for tune-up.
Rifle Custom Kit
Item for tune-up.
Rifle Special parts
Tune up items.
Machine Gun Custom Kit
Item for tune-up.
Machine gun special parts
Item for tune-up.
Normal Barrel special parts
Item for tune-up.
Long Barrel special parts
Item for tune-up.
Short Barrel special parts
Item for tune-up.
Materia Booster Special Parts
Item for tune-up.
Auto Aim special parts
Item for tune-up.
Control area ticket
Power generation area ticket
Research Area Ticket
Resource Area Ticket
Quest Ticket 1
Quest Ticket 2
Quest Ticket 3
Quest Ticket 4
Quest Ticket 5
Quest Ticket 6
Quest Ticket 7
Quest Ticket 8
Quest Reserve 1
Quest Reserve 2
Quest Reserve 3
Quest Reserve 4
Quest Reserve 5
Quest Reserve 6
Quest Reserve 7
Quest Reserve 8

Mythril Plate
Plate that increases impact resistance by 10%.
Orichalcum Plate
A plate that increases magic resistance by 10%.
Adaman Plate
A plate that increases hit resistance by 10%.

Gil
Common currency that is widely used.
300 Gil Coin
500 gil silver coin
1000 gil coin
Gil Reserve 1
Gil Reserve 2
Gil Reserve 3

Potion
Recover HP by 300 points.
Hi-Potion
Recover HP by 500 points.
X-Potion
Recover HP by 1000 points.
Elixir
Complete the HP and treat the status abnormality.
Phoenix Down
Resurrect at the time of death, fully relieve HP.
Phoenix Pinion
Automatically resurrect with a probability of 50% at the time of death, to fully relieve HP.
Hero Tonic
Void the damage for a very short time.
Hero Tonic Gold
Disable damage for a short time.
Limitizer
A stimulant routinely used by Soldier.
Although it raises the limit gauge somewhat, there are also many bad products.
Limitizer SP
A stimulant routinely used by Soldier.
Although the limit gauge is increased to MAX, there are also many inferior goods.

Item preliminary 1
Item preliminary 2
Item preliminary 3
Item preliminary 4
Item preliminary 5
Item preliminary 6
Item preliminary 7
Item preliminary 8
Item preliminary 9
Item preliminary 10
Item preliminary 11
Item preliminary 12
Item preliminary 13
Item preliminary 14
Item preliminary 15
Item preliminary 16
Item preliminary 17
Item preliminary 18
Item preliminary 19
Item preliminary 20
Item preliminary 21
Item preliminary 22
Item preliminary 23
Item preliminary 24
Item preliminary 25
Item reserved 26
Item preliminary 27
Item preliminary 28
Item preliminary 29
Item preliminary 30
Item preliminary 31
Item preliminary 32

Potion
Recover HP by 300 points.
Hi-Potion
Recover HP by 500 points.
X-Potion
Recover HP by 1000 points.
Elixir
Complete the HP and treat the status abnormality. Fa
Phoenix Down
Resurrect at the time of death, fully relieve HP.
Phoenix Pinion
Automatically resurrect with a probability of 50% at the time of death, to fully relieve HP.
Hero Tonic
Void the damage for a very short time.
Hero Tonic Gold
Disable damage for a short time.
Limitizer
A stimulant routinely used by Soldier. Although it raises the limit gauge somewhat, there are also many bad products.
Limitizer SP
A stimulant routinely used by Soldier. Although the limit gauge is increased to MAX, there are also many inferior goods.
Consumption reserve 1
Consumption reserve 2
Consumption reserve 3

Mako Capsule
Items that hold the key to victory.
Electromagnetic Cardkey
It is used to release the electromagnetic barcode.
Key Reserve 1
Key Reserve 2

One Eighty
Standard handgun frame ver.1. It is lightweight and suitable for shooting at near to medium distances.
Three Sixty
Standard handgun frame ver.2. It is lightweight and suitable for shooting at near to medium distances.
Five Forty
Standard handgun frame ver.3. It is lightweight and suitable for shooting at near to medium distances.
Seven Twenty
Standard handgun frame ver.4. It is lightweight and suitable for shooting at near to medium distances.
Caballerial
The frame with the highest offensive power in the handgun.
Steelfish
The hand gun frame with the highest fast-fire property in the hand gun.
Alley-Oop
A handgun frame with the best lightness in the handgun.
Elgarial
Handgun frame specialized for magazine capacity.
Miller Flip
The strongest hand gun frame.
Broken Handgun
From the shape, it seems that it was an excellent weapon before it broke....
Scarlet Custom
Handgun frame with outstanding destructive power.

Tomin
Standard rifle frame ver.1. Attack power, range is excellent.
Balmen
Standard rifle frame ver.2. Attack power, range is excellent.
Bror
Standard rifle frame ver.3. Attack power, range is excellent.
Clynel
Standard rifle frame ver.4. Attack power, range is excellent.
Caol
Rifle frame boasts overwhelming attack power and range range.
Tlemill
Rifle frame with quick fire performance similar to machine gun.
Ringbank
light weight type rifle frame.
Ockdhu
Rifle frame specialized for magazine capacity.
Farran
The strongest rifle frame.
Nelson
Standard machine gun frame ver.1. Excellent in rapid fire.
Stenberg
Standard machine gun frame ver.2. Excellent in rapid fire.
Ullman
Standard machine gun frame ver.3. Excellent in rapid fire.
Foresythe
Standard machine gun frame ver.4. Excellent in rapid fire.
Grogono
Power machine gun frame. Having high attack power, it is hard to handle.
Terashima
Super speed type machine gun frame. Specialized in fast-radiance and magazine capacity.
Smith
Lightweight machine gun frame. The hit rate is also high.
Revis
Machine gun frame with excellent magazine capacity.
Hopcroft
strongest machine gun frame.
Frame reserve 1
Frame reserve 2
Frame reserve 3

Vernis
Normal barrel ver.1. It can be used generically in every situation.
Vernis Prime
Normal barrel ver.2. It can be used generically in every situation.
Vernis X
Normal barrel ver.3. It can be used generically in every situation.
Rouge
Long barrel ver.1. The range range can be greatly extended.
Rouge Prime
Long barrel ver.2. The range range can be greatly extended.
Rouge X
Long barrel ver.3. The range range can be greatly extended.
Parfum
Short barrel ver.1. Short range is short, but excellent in rapid fire performance.
Parfum Prime
Short barrel ver.2. Short range is short, but excellent in rapid fire performance.
Parfum X
Short barrel ver.3. Short range is short, but excellent in rapid fire performance.
Barrel reserve 1
Barrel Reserve 2

Auto Scope
A scope that responds to nearby targets and automatically aims.
Auto Scope Revo
A scope that responds to nearby targets and automatically aims. Performance is high.
Sniper Scope
Expand the field of view to display, and support sniper to a long distance.
Materia Floater
Increase magic level by one level.
Scope Reserve 1
Scope Reserve 2
Scope Reserve 3

Power Booster
Option parts to raise the power of the gun.
Power Booster Revo
Option parts that greatly increase the power of the gun.
Auto Reloader
Optional parts that automatically reload ammunition.
Rapidfire Unit
Option parts to raise the fire performance of guns.
Rapidfire Unit Revo
Option parts that greatly increase the gun's quick-fire performance.
Gravity Floater
Option parts to lighten gun weight.
Materia Booster
Increase magic level by one level.
Materia Booster β
Increase the level of magic by 2 levels.
Optional Reserve 1
Optional Reserve 2
Optional Reserve 3
Optional Reserve 4
Optional Reserve 5

Guard Relief
Increase your defense.
Revo Guard Relief
It greatly increases defense power.
Power Cross
Increase combat attack.
Power Cross Revo
Increase fighting attack greatly.
S Adjuster
Correct the hit rate of short distance.
S Adjuster Revo
Correctly correct the hit rate of short distance.
M Adjuster
Correct the hit rate of medium distance.
M Adjuster Revo
Correctly correct the hit rate of medium range.
L Adjuster
Correctly correct the hit rate of a long distance.
L Adjuster Revo
Correctly correct the hit rate of a long distance.
Recoil Limiter
Restrain reaction and stabilize muzzle vibration.
Silencer
A silencing effect is obtained.
Limit Breaker
Increase the limit break duration.
Limit Breaker Revo
Increase the limit break duration.
Accessory Reserve 1
Accessory Reserve 2
Accessory Reserve 3
Accessory Reserve 4
Accessory Reserve 5
Accessory Reserve 6
Accessory Reserve 7
Accessory Reserve 8
Accessory Reserve 9
Fire Materia

Materia loaded with the magical power of fire.
Blizzard Materia
Materia loaded with the magical power of ice.
Thunder Materia
Materia loaded with magical power of thunder.
Cure Materia
Materia loaded with magical power of life.
Flash Materia
Materia that blinks the opponent's eyes with flash.
Bind Materia
Materia loaded with magical power of darkness.
Grenade Materia

Gatling Gun
Fixed Weapon.
Special Reserve 1
Special Reserve 2
Special Reserve 3

Handgun Frame Ⅰ
A frame that ejects three powerful Magnum bombs at the same time. It is lightweight and suitable for shooting at near to medium distances.
Handgun Frame Ⅱ
A frame that ejects three powerful Magnum bombs at the same time. It is lightweight and suitable for shooting at near to medium distances.
Handgun Frame Ⅲ
Handgun Frame IV
Handgun Frame V
Handgun Frame VI
Handgun Frame VII
Strongest Handgun

Rifle Frame
High accuracy of hit, suitable for long range shooting frame.
Rifle frame
Rifle Frame
Rifle Frame IV
Rifle Frame V
Rifle Frame VI
Rifle Frame VII
Strongest Rifle

Machine Gun Frame I
Frame specialized for rapid radiation that injects bullets in large quantities in a short time.
Machine Gun Frame
Machine Gun Frame
Machine Gun Frame IV
Machine Gun Frame V
Machine Gun Frame VI
Machine Gun Frame VII
Strongest Machine Gun

Normal Barrel
High hit performance for near to medium distance, barrel to shoot out high-impact bullets
Normal Barrel
Normal Barrel
Normal Barrel Ⅳ
Normal Barrel Ⅴ
Normal Barrel Ⅵ
Normal Barrel VII
Normal Barrel VIII

Long Barrel
Barrel that stretches barrel and increases hit accuracy significantly
Long Barrel
Long Barrel
Long Barrel
Long Barrel
Long Barrel
Long Barrel VII
Long Barrel VIII

Short Barrel
Barrel that cuts barrels to reduce weight and makes it easy to handle
Short Barrel
Short Barrel
Short Barrel
Short Barrel
Short Barrel
Short Barrel VII
Short Barrel VIII

Standard Scope I
Expand the field of view to display, support sniper to long distance
Standard Scope II
Standard Scope III

Auto Aim Scope I
Auto Aim Scope II
Auto Aim Scope III
Materia Floater
Magic level up one level
Preliminary Scope 1
Preliminary Scope 2
Preliminary Scope 3

Rapidfire Unit Ⅰ
Option parts to raise the gun's quick-fire performance somewhat.
Rapidfire Unit Ⅱ
Option parts to raise the fire performance of guns.
Rapidfire Unit III
Option parts that greatly increase the fire performance of guns.
Power Booster
Option parts to raise the power of the gun somewhat.
Power Booster
Power Booster III
Gravity Floater I
Option parts to make the weight of the gun somewhat light.
Gravity Floater II
Option parts to lighten gun weight.
Gravity Floater III
Option parts that make the weight of the gun significantly lighter.
Auto Reloader
Auto Reloader
Auto Reloader III
Materia Booster
Magic level up one level
Preliminary Option 1
Preliminary Option 2
Preliminary Option 3
Preliminary Option 4
Preliminary Option 5
Preliminary Option 6

Motion Detector
Detect nearby enemies and display them on radar.
Item Radar
Detect nearby items and display on radar
Composite Radar
Simultaneously sense enemies and items.
Quickturn
When you press the L3 button when holding the gun, it rotates 180 degrees.
Cerberus Relief
Increase your defense.
Cerberus Relief
Increase your defense.
Cerberus Relief
Increase your defense.
Cerberus Relief IV
Increase your defense.
Cerberus Relief Ⅴ
Increase your defense.
Materia Booster
Delete schedule
Materia Booster
Improve the power of the magic effect.
Materia Booster III
Materia Booster IV
Materia Booster V
Materia Charge I
Reduce filling time of materia
Materia Charge II
Materia Charge III
Materia Charge IV
Materia Charge
S Adjuster
S Adjuster
S Adjuster
M Adjuster
Correct Accuracy of Medium Distance
M Adjuster
M Adjuster
L Adjuster
Correct the hit rate of a long distance
L Adjuster
L Adjuster III
S Adjuster EX I
Regulator specialized for short distance hit. Other hits will fall
S Adjuster EX II
Regulator specialized for short distance hit. Other hits will fall
M Adjuster EX I
Regulator specializing in medium distance hit. Other hits will fall
M Adjuster EX II
Regulator specializing in medium distance hit. Other hits will fall
L Adjuster EX I
A regulator specializing in long distance hit. Other hits will fall
L Adjuster EX II
A regulator specializing in long distance hit. Other hits will fall
Power Cross I
Increase combat attack.
Power Cross
Increase combat attack.
Power Cross III
Increase combat attack.
Power Cross IV
Increase combat attack.
Power Cross
Increase combat attack.
Recoil Limiter
Restrain reaction and stabilize muzzle vibration.
Silencer
A silencing effect is obtained.
Accessory Reserve 1
Accessory Reserve 2
Accessory Reserve 3
Accessory Reserve 4
Accessory Reserve 5
Accessory Reserve 6
Accessory Reserve 7
Accessory Reserve 8
Accessory Reserve 9
Fire Materia

Materia loaded with the magical power of fire.
Blizzard Materia
Materia loaded with the magical power of ice.
Thunder Materia
Materia loaded with magical power of thunder.
Cure Materia
Materia loaded with magical power of life.
Blind Materia
Bind Materia
Grenade Materia

Death Penalty
Gatling Gun

Fixed Weapon.

Unit Registration Fee
The fee required to register the group as a unit.
Unit Adjustment Fee
The fee required to change the information of the unit.
Service Reserve 1
Service Reserve 2
Service Reserve 3

!!na!!

When you use an invalid Item ID in post-beta, you get an 'item' called "??id??" with the description "!!na!!". Only the description is present in beta. It is also possible that "!!na!!" is the name for this invalid item ID in beta and not the description.

Last edited:
With great joy I have also extracted the Japanese text for the item list in JORG. I can't thank you enough, JBedford!

Bullet points about the item list in the β Version and its many differences with JORG:

● The list contains both Single Player and Multiplayer items. Many items have different names from their JORG counterparts. If the name isn't different, you can almost be certain that at least the description got edited (to greater or lesser extents).

dzOhyPr.png

● Mask descriptions on the beta disc actually refer to in-game buffs being granted to the wearer! In the 2006 era, masks most definitely only existed as an aesthetical element. My research so far indicates that the same was true for the actual beta testing period, but I will be more confident once I have saved more translations of beta-related blogs.

Six examples from the list of beta-disc masks:
DG Soldier Mask M: The position of the item within 50 m is displayed on the menu map.​
DG Soldier Mask F: The position of the item within 50 m is displayed on the menu map.​
SOLDIER Mask (Shinra Zero Helmet) : When stopping, HP automatic recovery.​
Gas Mask : It has ability to detect landmines. For FA mode.​
Gutlet Facemask: You can operate the fixed turret.​
Shield Visor: Cut headshot damage.​

Reading these suggested abilities is quite exciting. Imagine how much this would have changed gameplay. Blogger Michui sometimes complained about masks/caps only being there to look nice. In fact, a downside with many masks were that due to their protruding parts a player may not be able to completely hide behind a barrel/box. In these cases, a small mask or no mask at all would be better. Michui also joked about the fact that the mask called "Explosion-proof Protector" in fact provided no protection at all from explosions.

The Gutlet Facemask speaks about it letting you operate a fixed turret. Interestingly, while there are hints of the turret being planned for use in the multiplayer, not a single aspect of the multiplayer appears to have adopted the gun turret.

The following mask names, found on the beta disc, are new to us:

Key Searcher

Queen Ant Helm

Brave Mask

Victory Mask

Justice Mask

8fqlad1.png

● EVERY SINGLE ONE of the one hundred suits are given a full name and a description in the β Version! Each of them are assigned different performance stats and their names are slightly different from what players of the online mode ultimately got.

In the beta phase and 2006 era, the suits were a more simple affair. There were five different suit types:
Soldier Suit​
Sniper Suit​
Speed Suit​
Magic Suit​
Armored Suit​
Each of these five suits came in four different variations. Allegedly, none of these suit designs had different performance stats. You only changed between Solder Suit #1 and Soldier Suit #2 if you wanted to switch up your look, but without changing your stats.

However as we see in the planning stages revealed on the beta disc, the idea was to have the player choose between a hundred more-or-less unique suits. That would have been quite overwhelming.

a3ACJHQ.png

● The official localization of online mode items appear to be based on a mix between the text of the β Version and that of JORG.

The most powerful handgun, "Scarlet Custom", had this description in both the beta- and 2006 era:
極悪な破壊力のハンドガンフレーム。撃った後、なぜか「キャハハ」と叫びたくなる。

Handgun frame with vast destructive power. After shooting, I want to cry for some reason "Kyahaha".
Yet the official localization was very boring for this gun.
A handgun frame with infamously destructive capabilities.
No reference to Scarlet's laugh is present. Initially I figured this was an intentional omission by the translator, but then I saw the Scarlet Custom's description on the beta disc...
抜群の破壊力を持つハンドガンフレーム。

Handgun frame with outstanding destructive power.
Well that explains it! The "Kyahaha" reference simply wasn't there in the passage the translator was given.

The translation above matched the beta disc, but many items have a translation that matches JORG. These coins are an example of that:
Chocobo Coin: Copper coin. Relief imitating chocobo is engraved on the surface.
Shiva Coin: Silver coin. Relief imitating Shiva is carved on the surface.
Bahamut Coin: Gold coin. Relief imitating Bahamut is engraved on the surface.
The item names and descriptions are quite different in the β Version.
300ギル銅貨
広く使われている共通通貨。
500ギル銀貨
広く使われている共通通貨。
1000ギル金貨
広く使われている共通通貨。

300 gil Copper Coin: Common currency that is widely used.
500 gil Silver Coin: Common currency that is widely used.
1000 gil Gold Coin: Common currency that is widely used.
In the 2006 era, one Chocobo Coin could be traded for 1000gil. Only the beta testing phase used all three coins: Shiva, Bahamut and Chocobo.

My guess is that during beta, the Chocobo Coin was worth 300gil, the Shiva Coin 500gil and the Bahamut Coin 1000gil.

● The unused materias "Bind Materia", "Blind Materia" and "Grenade Materia" lack descriptions in all retail releases. Not so in the β Version! Over there each of these three materia hold the same description:
暗闇の魔力が込められたマテリア。

Materia loaded with magic power of darkness.

● The Cardkey has the longer name "Electromagnetic Cardkey" on the β disc.

● Many items that have placeholder names in retail had actual names and description in β and vice versa.

Among the more interesting example are the scrapped "Adjuster EX" items, only given name and description in the beta disc.
ニアアジャスターEXⅠ
近距離命中に特化する調整器。他の命中は落ちる
ニアアジャスターEXⅡ
近距離命中に特化する調整器。他の命中は落ちる

S Adjuster EX I: Regulator specialized for short distance hit. Other hits will fall
S Adjuster EX II: Regulator specialized for short distance hit. Other hits will fall
Presumably the "Other hits will fall" means that every range not included in the accessory (in the above example, Medium and Long) will never hit. This gives me a trait to test for whenever I try these items in the retail releases. In those discs, these items are called SA28 - SA33, with no descriptions.

● This unused accessory, only found with this name in the beta disc, is quite curious.
マテリアチャージⅠ
マテリアの充填時間を短縮する

Materia Charge I
I wonder if this was meant to restore your MP, or if the "filling time" refers to a cooling-time that was planned for materia spells.

Last edited:
What other juicy text excerpts can we find in the β Version memory that is immediately accessible via Cheat Engine?

● A full medal list! These medal names and descriptions are mostly identical to the beta medals listed here. The data on the disc (mostly) matches the 24 medals reported by the beta player who was only able to access the 12 final medals due to a bug that unlocked them.

Some text edits represent changes made by the developers, while some are more ambiguous and could be boiled down to the blogger not copying the text perfectly.

A clear example of the former...
β Version: 拠点撃破勲章 [Destroy Base Medal]​
β Tester: アサルト勲章 [Assault Medal]​

The above is likely a case of the medal name being changed as the β game received online version updates.

I am convinced that a medal list exists in JORG and quite possibly in the post-JORG releases too. However, you won't find a list of medals in these games if you search for them (be it in Japanese or English). For some reason, only the β Version leaves the medal list (and some other online-related menus) available in immediate memory while the retail releases don't.

● The Vincent "status menu" is now completed with translations of the Japanese text.

Vincent Valentine

Battle Record
Medal List
LEVEL
LV.
STATUS
EXP
PLAY TIME H:M:S
GIL

It is a numerical value representing life force. It affects the maximum HP.
It is a numerical value representing strength. It affects melee attack power.
It is a numerical value expressing something strength. It affects damage.
It is a numerical value representing dexterity. It affects the accuracy of the hit.
It is a numerical value representing the height of magical power. It affects the use of material.
May I level up?
DM winning number X times
TDM KO going X wins X losses
Ranking Points
MVP acquisition frequency
Number of deaths so far
Number of people who have killed so far
Character point
Class

Medal possession number X
The name written by default may be "Vincent Valentine" but much of the text is only used for the online player character. Stats such as wins, losses, KOs, Ranking Points, your player rank/class, medal list etc. The aforementioned 24 medals are listed immediately after this point in memory.

Of course, the "Level Up" mechanic and references to the player stats STR, DEF, DEX and INT is something that so far has only been associated with Vincent Valentine.

After the medal list, we find more references to online player character menus.

QJV4iZS.jpg

It is the result of the fight against the past.
FA base strategy number
TFA KOs

Reception history of the medal.
Mask
Armor
Base
Release
private
I will change the armor's equipment.
Change the equipment of the mask.
Set the base to be used in FA mode.
By setting it to public, you will be able to see the results etc. from others.
You can not remove armor.
Please select the armor you want to change directly.
Within the battlefield,
you can not change mask.
Within the battlefield,
you can not change armor.

● Countless rows of text for configuration menus and player actions. Brief excerpts:
→ To grab
→ To press down
→ Pick up
→ To open
→ Close
→ Get off
→ pick up Y
→ Shop
→ Battle entry
→ ranking
→ unit management
→ Equipment change

X TBT players
X participants

→ Trade

→ To talk
→ Base
→ Use Y
TFA X players
MS X participants

Global settings
Controller setting
Controller setting 2
Mouse / keyboard setting
Display setting
Chat settings
Chat color
Other
Controller Allocation
Keyboard assignment
ON
OFF
Move
button
analog
Digital
normal
reverse
stereo
monaural
display
Hide
sample
10 minutes
20 minutes
30 minutes
40 minutes
50 minutes
60 minutes

● Speaker names for the Single Player subtitles.
Vincent:
Yuffie:
Cid:
Barret:
Cloud:
Tifa:
Reeve:
Shelke:
Shalua:
Lucrecia:
Hojo:
Weiss:
Nero:
Rosso:
Azul:
Cait Sith:
Grimoire:
WRO member:
DG soldier:

No lines from the single player story has been found, which is not surprising. When playing the retail releases, cutscene manuscripts will only appear in Cheat Engine when the scenes are happening in-game. Ergo, some of the Single Player manuscript *might* exist among the β Version files, but I can't confirm that at this point.

● An alternate chapter list for the Single Player.

Chapter 1: Raid on Kalm
Chapter 2: Wild Wild Runners
Chapter 3: Edge of Silence
Chapter 4: Battle against WRO
Chapter 5: Shinra Manor
Chapter 6: DG's counterattack
Chapter 7: Shera
Chapter 8: Midgar Total Attack
Chapter 9: To the land of the decisive battle
Chapter 10: Sneak Shinra Building
Chapter 11: Deepground
Chapter 12: Mako Reactor 0
Chapter 13: Omega & Chaos
Chapter 14: The Last Battle

Keep in mind that in the final game, Chapter 8 has two parts and the same is true for Chapter 12. Chapter 8-1 is your journey through the train graveyard and Chapter 8-2 is your trek to the showdown with Rosso. Chapter 12-1 is your journey to and through Omega's physical form, then Chapter 12-2 is inside Omega's "spirit realm".

One can see then how the fourteen chapters were changed to twelve.

Immediately after this we see a Stage Mission list, coupled with some of the in-between-chapter menus (ranking, levelling and shopping).
Stage Mission:
Rescue people in the city!
Repel the guardhound!
Defeat the DG Sniper!
Help WRO troops!
Message collection from the past!
Collection of bullets supplemented with WRO!
Midgar information collection!
Help WRO troops!
Defeat a specific enemy!
DG data collection!
Recover the mako!
Defeat a specific enemy!
Death Penalty Bullet Recovery!
Number of rescued in the city
Guardhound fights
DG Sniper Fights
WRO members survival number
Research report collection number
Bullet collection number
Number of collected information
WRO members survival number
Specific enemy kill number
DG research record collection number
Number of magical recovered
Specific enemy kill number
Death penalty bullet collections

Number of defeated
Accuracy
Bullet points
Critical Shot Count
Item consumption
Magic Casted
Number of transformations
Mako Recovery Rate
Number of deaths
Time required
Comprehensive evaluation

Evaluation GIL
GIL
Do you shop something?
Proceed to shop
Continue
Experience value stocked so far
You can convert it to Gil.
When converting to Gil
% D Gil
You can get.
Reduce to the gil to be cast on experience level for level up
I will finish the shop.
Is it OK?
Conversion to points
Find the cardkey!
Cardkey
Cover the WRO!
Number of live WRO soldiers
The item "Magic Casted" seems to indicate that the ranking category existed before the post-JORG releases.

What the players got in JORG was the category "Number of Transformations", which was replaced post-JORG with the "Magic Casted" category. How curious that this ranking type can be traced so far back as to the beta.

● Plenty of plain text for saving data to your Memory Card, BB Unit, loading of PlayOnline, connection state to server, the state of your Single Player "quick save" etc.

Last edited:
- The "Message collection from the past!" mentioned among the beta Stage Missions almost certainly refer to the Omega Reports you collect in Shinra Manor.

- Among the ranking categories, there is no "Killchain" category. Makes you wonder when this game mechanic was introduced and when it was added to the ranking categories. In the online mode, the killchain mechanic (which boosts your fire power immensely) is not available.

- The category google translated as "Bullet points", [被弾ポイント] actually refers to "Hit points", as in, the damage taken during the stage.

- I am running out of research that I am able to do on the beta disc. In the retail releases, I could unlock some hidden icons by changing the menu graphics, but I am so far too limited in the menus I can access in the β Version.

dC9joRd.png

S8dUPDb.png

YXJ2hv6.png

xeSnT69.png

Last edited:
I have never been able to conclusively find an item inventory that is specifically assigned for the online player character. It is possible that the same part in memory is used for Vincent as is for the OPC.

This issue aside, I have found a player's item inventory in beta via Cheat Engine and here are the results.

Hex for each unique item marked in red.

xZbkNyk.png

Because I have written down which hex values represent which item, I can see what items are shown in this inventory.

Notes:
- All of these are Single Player items.
- Unless otherwise is stated, there is only one copy of the item.
- β names to the left / Retail names to the right.

Potion x3​
Auto Reloader
Handgun Bullets x144​
Rifle Bullets x24​
Machine Gun Bullets x225​
Handgun Frame I / Cerberus
Rifle Frame I / Hydra
Machine Gun Frame I / Griffon
Normal Barrel I / Normal Barrel
Long Barrel I / Long Barrel
Short Barrel I / Short Barrel
Standard Scope I / Sniper Scope
Auto Aim Scope I / Auto Scope
Rapidfire Unit I / Rapidfire Unit
Power Booster I / Power Booster
Gravity Floater I / Gravity Floater
Recoil Limiter
Materia Booster
Materia Floater
Fire Materia
Blizzard Materia
Thunder Materia

Curious detail: In the retail Japanese game, the Normal Barrel would literally be translated as "Middle Barrel", because it is a mid-range equipment. In the beta disc however, it is actually called "normal" and not "middle".

I am mildly disappointed that we only get placeholder names for Vincent's barrels. It would have been nice to see the disc using the pre-release names: Hell Hound, Serpent & Chimaera.

So what's the deal with this item inventory I have uncovered from the β Version? When you boot up any version of Dirge, Vincent will have a preset inventory- and equipment when you get to the Start Menu.

It is for this reason that almost two years ago was allowed to see the unused Auto Scope and S Auto Scope in the post-JORG game: Due to a save corruption glitch, Vincent's equipment from the end of story mode didn't load. Instead his initial/preset equipment, as it is when you first get to the Start Menu, remained.

To compare with the β Version, what equipment does Vincent have when you first get to the Start Menu in the retail releases?

Potion x2​
Handgun Bullets x180​
Rifle Bullets x0​
Machine Gun Bullets x0​
Cerberus
Normal Barrel
Long Barrel
Short Barrel
Auto Scope
S Auto Scope

Not quite nearly as generous as in the β Version.

Last edited:
Top Bottom