Deadpool Spin off

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I love that they got in the "not REAL Marvel" dig just before the Disney/Fox merger is set to go through. I kinda feel like they REALLY wanted to be able to have Wade make a comment about being a REAL Marvel hero after that happens. :P

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Rumor: Marvel Studios exploring ways of introducing Deadpool into the MCU

According to a most-reliable source who has delivered 100% for me in the past, Marvel is currently considering different options to introduce Deadpool into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. There are three being floated right now, and two of them are pretty interesting.
These are apparently the options on the table that they are considering to bring Wade Wilson into the MCU:
  • A new solo film, such as Deadpool 3.
  • A Disney+ limited series.
  • Guest-starring in Spider-Man 3.

Ghost X

Their voices sound audible through the music. I'm sure they're speaking crap, but someone with skills could probably cancel out the sound of the song, and isolate what they are saying.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
For my own sanity I really hope they do not fuck this up because I absolutely love those two together

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
Rumor has it, Deadpool 3 is highly likely to feature a track by Stray Kids.

Side note: Stray Kids is a k-pop band, whose popularity has skyrocketed in the past couple years and keeps rising internationally as we speak. They used a Deadpool-inspired costume in one of their iconic mash-up performances (God's ddu-du ddu-du @ Kingdom 2021), which led to Ryan Reynolds acknowledging them and their talent. Ever since then, there has been some back and forth between the actor and the band gaining momentum this very month while Stray Kids are promoting their upcoming album. If all their little winks and pokes at each other on social media will be for nothing, it'll be a real shame. Personally, I love these eight guys to pieces and I believe they would be a perfect fit for Deadpool, so I hope Ryan uses his influence and gets them on the sountrack list. Time will show... I guess?

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
As someone who's forever behind on everything in and related to the MCU these days, this looks like an enjoyable time, but I've also been told it seems like Loki would be a good thing to check out based on what's in the trailer.

X :neo:

Top Bottom