• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Death Stranding -A Hideo Kojima Game-

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
So a month and some change later I've started this.

It's early days and all that but...I think I love this game and I don't really know why :monster:

Also lol at a character being called Die-Hardman and it being played completely straight. Much Kojima.

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
I've barely progressed in this game cause I'm spending all my time making deliveries to preppers and running around adding materials to everyone's structures.

There's nothing more satisfying to me too than running under a timefall shelter and getting those containers repaired.

I'm so fucking hooked :monster:

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Lmao I'm probably the opposite, I've bee. Throwing myself into the main quest line recently and got to chapter deadman.

That said I've spent an absolute age creating zip ropes between all the little preppers locations because I really can't afford to build roads.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
My session has a couple of massive stretches of roads which is great for connecting lake knot to the waystation close to south knot but for all the preppers off the main road and up the mountains I've decided that zip lines are by far the lesser of all evils XD

I've got to say I picked the game up because it was £4 in Tesco but I now understand why it has a cult following. Really mellow vine throughout and the soundtrack is perfect to the point it's now become by work background music.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I wonder how much my complicated network of ziplines and fully completed roads have degraded since I last touched this game...

I haven't played director's cut, but I think the only way I'd want to is if the map was expanded :lol: I genuinely loved playing this game so much that everything I didn't like about it gets swept under all the good feelings I remember it giving me.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
one but that killed me was when you took mama to lockne. I legit nearly cried hearing her tell you all about their relationship as you neared the end destination only for her to disappear next to her sister as she tried to apologise for their baby.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Finished the game yesterday, considering the mixed bag of reviews I heard about it from friends I thoroughly enjoyed it and the ending was equal parts guy wrenching and hopeful. All in all a really enjoyable game, absolute amazing soundtrack and relatively batshit crazy story as to be expected from kojima.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
It's crazy that DS2 will be Hideo Kojima's first REAL original sequel since METAL GEAR 2: SOLID SNAKE in 1990. METAL GEAR SOLID 2: SONS OF LIBERTY was actually the fourth game released in the MG franchise.

Reactions: Wol
Top Bottom