Demo On Store?

Slipstreamer

Rookie Adventurer
So I hear that a Dissidia demo is expected on the US Store today. I'll be making a fake US account if it's true. What time does the US Store usually update?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
No clue. But hopefully soon :monster:

I can't wait to give it a try myself, as well.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Can't fucking WAIT to get home from work now. I'm gonna enjoy practicing and seeing the game play for myself.

The playable characters are

Onion Knight
Cloud
Cecil
Terra
Sephiroth

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wow. I'm enjoying the hell out of this demo. It is SO easy to pick up.

One thing I love, is how the "Normal" mode is represented by a normal Yellow Flan. And "Hard" Mode, is a Flan Princess. A great nod to FFIV right there.

The demo is great, and the difficulty is perfect for Normal. I'm playing as Cloud now, and the controls are awesome. Zidane kinda gave me a bit of trouble, the fast fuck.

"My reality, is mine alone." Is how they translated that victory quote for Cloud. I'll post some other stuff once I play more. *goes back to playing*

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I haven't completely gotten the hang of it yet. The general combat, and quick reaction dodging is really nice. The wall rushing and blocking is taking a bit to get used to, but I just played through once so far. I took down Firion pretty easily, and then got Sqall with a Limit break. My last fight against was against Golbez, and he kicked the living shit out of me the first time, and I managed to totally drain his attack the second time, and down him.

I can see that it's easy to pick up, but there's gonna be some technique to taking down some of the other bosses, and learning which attacks hit at what range. It's a totally fun game though. Much more interactive, and fluid than I was expecting, even after seeing the gameplay. I can see this being a really good hit for the PSP - especially with the summer release.

X :neo:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I swear to Christ, Onion Knight is the hardest to play as. He's fast but has no strength to his hits. Kefka kept spanking him like a redheaded step child.

LOL, I hate Kefka's magic because its too erratic and hard to dodge. You have to like...get close to Kefka to get out of the hit box of his Blizzaga but then he'll just use "Havoc Wing" and really hurt you.

And Terra is surprisingly easy to play as once you get the hang of her magic. I can see why she's Nomura's favorite. She rocks a lot. Cloud's my fav though. He's definitely easy to pick up and play as. Cecil too.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Should we add the megaupload link to the News Poast for our Uk friends that wanna try it out, but don't have it in their PSP Store?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Is that legal by chance?

I guess I don't see why not, since it's free.

Bah why does my battery need to be charged for sytem updates. I can't get onto the PSP store until I install it! D:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I swear to Christ, Onion Knight is the hardest to play as. He's fast but has no strength to his hits. Kefka kept spanking him like a redheaded step child.

LOL, I hate Kefka's magic because its too erratic and hard to dodge. You have to like...get close to Kefka to get out of the hit box of his Blizzaga but then he'll just use "Havoc Wing" and really hurt you.

And Terra is surprisingly easy to play as once you get the hang of her magic. I can see why she's Nomura's favorite. She rocks a lot. Cloud's my fav though. He's definitely easy to pick up and play as. Cecil too.

Cool, so Kefka is a lot tougher?

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I hated having to wait for my battery to charge too. *shakes fist*

*~* INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS LINK *~*

clip_image001.jpg

• If you connect your PSP to your PS3 via USB
and go to this link, and download it, it'll save it
to the correct directory on your PSP without
you having to screw with it.
:awesomonster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
X-SOLDIER speaks truth.

And sure, go for it. That's actually a great idea X! :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Awesome job. I also added your nifty diagram for those who are more visual learns :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Got the update installed, created my account, and am now downloading the demo! ^_^

You guys want some pics of the PSN screen and download screen to go with the news post? :)

Also I want to find whomever has Tennyo as their SN on the PSN and smack them. ¬_¬

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Got the update installed, created my account, and am now downloading the demo! ^_^

You guys want some pics of the PSN screen and download screen to go with the news post? :)

Also I want to find whomever has Tennyo as their SN on the PSN and smack them. ¬_¬

How are you going to take pics? Well if you can, sure, that'd be great!

LOL sorry. That's my name. :monster:

Top Bottom