• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

DESSIES POLL: Kaden's entrance

Where should Kaden enter the RP?

• Osea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...Whatever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Well, I really can't decide. Should I bring Kaden Wyndham (AKA Orthrus, my Animus character) in to the RP at Osea before the Dessies leave, or should I bring him in at Audoula ?

So, I'm going to open it up for you guys to vote on. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Did you mean to actually place a poll in this thread? lol

Whichever you think would add the most to the story, I guess. If it all makes sense, flows well, and also how will he get to Audoula?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm going to throw my 2 cents behind Audoula, or maybe on the way to Audoula. Things are a bit too busy in Osea right now leading up to the Dessies escape to throw a new character into the mix just before they leave. Once they get out of the city there will be much more breathing room for Kaden to join the group under less contrived circumstances.

Thats just my opinion though, I'm cool with either/whatever the group decides :monster:

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
My advice is on the way to Audoula, as we're encountering enough new characters and party members once arriving.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Audoula sounds best, since everyone's sort of in a rush to leave Osea at the moment.

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
I figure that on the way to Audoula is good - we've got a lot of characters coming in once we GET there, but on the way gives us a nice bit of flow. Definitely not Osea though, as we're doing all we can to get out of there ASAP.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
...So... on the way? OK, whereabouts on the way? XD

I may make a mention in Kaden's intro to him having visited Osea at some point recently, though (even if it was only to catch a connecting train/coach), just so he recognises the scent of Dessies.

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
You'd need to talk to Noen and Alex on the when thing, I think. Maybe just as they're getting ready to continue onwards, the morning after that one random night in the country?
And I think that mention is just fine. XD

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
You could always have him make his way to Crawsus, me and Telran are already set up there and it would give you an opportunity to interact prior to everyone else arriving (that is if you want to :monster:)

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Wolfsbane teaming up with Black Bolt and Electro? XD Someone hide us before Marvel Comics' lawyers see us...

Anyway, see main Dessie discussion thread for my plan of action. :)

Top Bottom