• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Destiny

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
This is SO much better. I still have like 9001 things to do and I finished the story the day after it came out (took about 14 hours?). Treasure maps, most sectors, adventures, ACTUAL REASONS TO DO PATROLS, public events, HEROIC public events, loot caches, killing majors for free shit, rep system, strikes, the nightfall, crucible, exotic quests, world quests, challenges, meditations. So much stuff to do! And it's very fun, but also very rewarding.

AND there's lore sprinkled in there as well. Tonight I found out some of Cayde's backstory from a treasure map.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Has anyone had trouble playing this game on PS4 Pro? My cousin told me it crashes whenever he starts the game but in the vanilla Ps4s his brother owned works fine.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I don't have the Pro so can't comment on that. I can confirm normal PS4 works perfectly fine.

Digital Foundry did release a video regarding performance and they did not mention anything regarding crashes at all. So it could be something that is only occurring to him or a small amount of players.

Edit:

Also I should mention. I completed the Nightfall last night and it was a fucking blast. I really love the changes they made to the system and can't wait to see how it plays out in the other strikes as well. Over all I highly suggest giving the mode a shot as soon as you can, it's tough though lol.

My group were all 260+ and it was pretty rough, took us 3 attempts to clear it while we gradually refined our tactics. Beat it with 2 minutes to spare in the end :)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Just completed the story yesterday. It gave me Halo vibes that the first game never gave. Was most welcome. ^_^

Aside from cashing in the faction legendaries I'd built up I've not really touched any of the post-20 content yet.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I have no idea how many people have other groups or whatever, but I made Lifestream clan just incase.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
In a clan with some IRL friends unfortunately. Though am down to help out with anything, Nightfall, Raid what evs :D

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I now qualify for Nightfall so now would be a good time to add you on PSN :monster:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Send me a friend request at

Ghostnlpples :monster:

just incase, the I after the N is actually an L lol :P

Last edited:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Will be doing GG Carries of the Nightfall tonight with a friend, you guys are welcome to join up to get your clear if you haven't already just lemme know.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
DESTINY 2 will become free2play this fall (September) and will be renamed Destiny 2: New Light as well as releasing its new expansion: Shadowkeep.

Just wanted to make something clear for those not familiar with Destiny 2's current structure:

Destiny 2's content release structure changed from Year 1 to Year 2. Now, the game releases "Expansions" every year similar to WoW. These need to be purchased in one time payments and then you have access to all the content released for the expansion throughout the year. These contents are released in "seasons" four times a year, so you can think of it like one expansion with four major updates within that year.

Year 1 (launched Sep 2017) refers to the base game (now being named Destiny 2: New Light). This features:
  • the initial story and all of the raid content
  • Curse of Osiris DLC (new zone, story, etc.)
  • Warmind DLC (new zone, story, level cap, etc.)
    (Note: DLC launches were abandoned in Year 2 in favor of annual pass structured releases)
Year 2 (launched Sep 2018) is Destiny 2: Forsaken, featuring new story, level cap, and expansion updates which can be found on the right of this info-graphic (those requiring the Annual Pass) here

Year 3 (launching Sep 2019) is the upcoming expansion, Destiny 2: Shadowkeep.

It's worth noting with this change you will only have access to the base game for free and you will still be required to pay for access to Forsaken and Shadowkeep. In that sense moving to "free to play" will not grant you open access to all of the content, there will still be a paywall.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Don't waste your time.
The game has become so grindy and trapped behind paywall dlcs that any enjoyment the franchise used to bring has long since dissipated.

Top Bottom