alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
lol i thought of tang too.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Foolishness aside, I believe Si's theory of gel or tang or whatever liquid is used to keep our kids breathing is plausible. We've seen this before, surely it can be emulated.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
I just have to think up a reason as why cass's pod didn't fail.....
Different section of the facility for subjects they are going to destroy?

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Yeah but I never went into detail of how his pod ended up out of viola/who kept it operational for ten years....

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Well, look at it this way: if he was still around when Viola collapsed, then that means that the pod only had to operate for two years on its own (facility two was shut down two years after the first facility went dark).

Considering that the gel fluid is highly oxygenated, and that being in them is close to a state of hibernation, I think it's not TOO much of a stretch (it's a stretch, but hey, it's supersoldiers XD) to just say that, because hibernation requires so much less oxygen, that it would last a lot longer than if someone was awake inside.

Maybe Cass wakes up when the oxygen levels are low?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Like I mentioned earlier, wakefulness would have to be induced externally. Kinda like if you were sitting in a car being flooded with carbon monoxide; you're more likely to lapse deeper into unconsciousness than actually become more alert.

Maybe it could just be a glitch in the pod waking him up years later (lol maybe some technician adjusted the controls of the pod wrongly), or simply the latches falling apart from rust or something, idekki

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Lalala. :awesome:

Also Jeff, what if all the noise from Will blowing the shit out of Basement 5 wakes them up externally?
hey i like my science fiction to be at least a little realistic

i don't like reading 'AND THEN BABY NESSIE GREW UP SUPER FAST BECAUSE SHE ONLY HAD TWENTY FOUR CHROMOSOMES HA HA I HAVE NEVER TAKEN A BIOLOGY CLASS IN MY LIFE'

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
hey i like my science fiction to be at least a little realistic

i don't like reading 'AND THEN BABY NESSIE GREW UP SUPER FAST BECAUSE SHE ONLY HAD TWENTY FOUR CHROMOSOMES HA HA I HAVE NEVER TAKEN A BIOLOGY CLASS IN MY LIFE'

now youre thinking with omnigel

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
omnigel fits into the same category that eezo did

lol elements with zero mass

Top Bottom