• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Destrillians: R2 - Discussion

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
First Item - Someone think up a better thread title.

Alrighty people, since the previous Season ended due to licensing issues with the original creator, we must proceed onto Season 2 with a fresh new look at the story.

Years after the events in the Viola underground, our heroes are on the loose and on the run in a much larger world, where they'll encounter new friends and enemies both old and new as they continue to elude the forces of the ruling government either to find the home they were stolen from or start new ones.

Viola is long gone now, ruined by it's esteemed Weapons director who left the company for dead in favor of ventures that suited the goals of himself and his allies. However after the events that led to his former employer's downfall and the disappearance of the infamous fire-manipulator, Seth Vargas has completely lost interest in the escaped test subjects who haven't been sighted by any government agencies in years save for vague reports from various foreign nations....

Ok that's just a little blurb I came up with, open for adjustment.

Pretty much we have a number of things to work out, I'll throw up my suggestions to each one and then we can hear what everyone else thinks.

-Time that's passed: (I reckon something around 4-6 since Vargas kinda needs the time to setup himself again and forget about the Dessies)

Protagonists: So far as I know we still have Thetis, Kerr, Idris, Emma and Terra. Eve has passed on but feel free to make reference to her in any shape or form as I'm sure she still holds a special place in some of the Dessie's hearts. Then of course we've lost Sierra and with her Erthys, although we still have Ronin and Eydin out there if anyone wants to use them at some point (if no one wants to right now we'll just say they're off on other continents doing whatever until something comes up). And lastly I have no idea what's going on with Fiona, does anyone know if Integra will ever return? I'm saddened if she doesn't since she did a wonderful job with Fiona who was defiantly one of my favs and has major villain potential IMO.

Ok now onto Secondaries, from me there was currently only Dr. Woltar who sympathized with the Dessies and I had set him up to eventually aid them.

There's also Natasha, whom I'm sure Tennyo has plans to use somewhere.

Ah and Jenova, what about the Soldier and Nurse that Idris spared? Will they perhaps be returning? (Didn't put these two under Antagonists since they aren't really bad)

-Antagonists: The Government that rules the continent the story takes place on will be the primary enemies, they still need a name and a means of how they function (Does it have a President, Chancellor, council of people who lead etc.). Other obvious things, they will have a military and intelligence bureau which will probably be the ones mainly clashing with the dessie's.

Also of course Vargas and Circe will be returning (In new outfits of course~), along with Sophalla and a couple of other former Viola Generals and officials who were in Vargas's favor. My current plan is Vargas will have established a large private military firm who's power extends to the point where they have their own city which resides under the jurisdiction of Vargas's company rather than the governments.

No doubt other Dessie's will appear, my thoughts are the government doing this, not sure if Vargas will try later down the road to do something similar but for now he'll be technology based. Of course these ones will have been created purely for the purpose of taking out the ones on the loose, and if anyone wants to take one up as a new character by all means and you can do as you wish (like have them follow the orders of their creators or become good). I'm personally thinking of creating one to use.

Oh and finally I'm betting we'll be seeing Dr. Thomas again as well as Dr. Rosenfeld, doing whatever Tennyo and Jenova decide to do with them.

And come to think of it, the President of Viola - Should we off him in our season 1 wrap up, have him imprisoned by the government or let him escape? I don't really care either way so someone throw a suggestion.

Technology: How advanced am I allowed to go? I know we had some kind of laser/pulse rifles in S1, so am I allowed to have stuff like the full on VTOL aircraft and some form of mech-like vehicles? (Also drones will appear again but of course had a revamp)

-Locations: I'm thinking to limit it to one continent for now with our mains, was thinking that characters that have disappeared can have made their way to other ones to keep them on the side in case they ever appear again or we want to use the ones we're allowed to.

Of what I've got so far is Vargas's city which I'll name later, that will be very high tech in appearance. Also there will be the government's capitol, which will be some massive city with lots of grand skyscrapers and such. Aside from that there'll probably be other smaller cities and towns for the rest of you to make up when you need them. Also feel free to throw in anything else you like such as mountain ranges, lakes and so on...

Well there's my two cents to get us started, so people, contribute and discuss so we can get this show on the road!

EDIT - We now have a real wiki to keep all this Dessie-goodness in, so go to the following link from now on to post all your new info and characters! http://destrillians.wikia.com/wiki/

Last edited:

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
Absolutely brilliant work outlining the new Destrillians 'season,' Noen! :) I've no idea what to name the thing but I'll think about it once I'm through with my English essay.

I think four years is a good time gap, because any more and the Dessies would probably have found some way to settle down by then. Four years is a long time to try and do whatever they're trying to do - especially with the enhanced powers they have, which would make things easier for them. But as long as obstacles kept popping up, I can see them still not quite satisfied yet in four years' time.

Idris is most definitely still in! Also, yes, I had planned for Mister Morrow and Miss Schmidt (soldier and nurse respectfully) to make a few more appearances and eventually become a sideplot that would intertwine with the main one. Dr. Rosenfeld is also most definitely going to be seen... and maybe his family, too...

Is it the government that needs a name, or the continent? XD The old continent didn't have a name either so I'm assuming you mean the government/ruling power. Personally, I think it'd be really interesting to kind of have it as the reverse side to Viola: whereas Viola was run under one person who was quite powerful and in control, this new thing could have a sort of laissez-faire, figurehead leader who everybody thought was the head but was really just a front for some elite team working together to rule it?
What say you all?

Now see, the only problem with making new Dessies is that they would probably still just go the way of their predecessors and rebel - besides, none of the new Dessies could be older than say, 14 or 15 given the time lapse. I'm thinking they take the idea of a Destrillian and just engineer the things completely from scratch - no pre-existing human body whatsoever. All biomechanics and good stuff like that.
Of course that might bring down their power levels a bit because I'd assume machines/cyborgs/whatever they are wouldn't be able to reach Derinium, simply on the principle that they're not "alive" in the sense that they have a "soul," and as such can't activate immense power like that. In that case, I'd guess they have little teams of three or four, like units. Almost like Kadaj et al, where there are a few seperate bodies all acting upon the same mind? They're barely individual because they all think the exact same thing at the exact same time.

YEAH, LET'S OFF THE PREZ. :awesome:

As for technology, Noen, I think the possibilities are endless - did Dessies not begin, after all, with the kind of science that allows human beings to be enhanced into super-strong, super-agile, super-sensitive demigods with the ability to control an entire element, and the capacity to expand that power further and hone it?
I think we're good to go. :monster:

One continent sounds good, and I like the idea of just referencing the out-of-play characters as if they're on another continent in case we do want to bring 'em back sometime. Your cities already sound awesome, Noen. :)
It's just my interpretation but I'd be guessing that most - if not all - of the Destrillians would be living out in the boonies, if not literally living in caves up in some mountain or other. 'cept for Thetis, who could have built herself an underwater palace, I guess. XD

...we need a volcano somewhere.
A big one.
A really really big one.

And for Idris' show-offness alone, we're going to have to have a giant glittery mine somewhere. Like, mines of Moria kind of mine. :awesome:

Now - off to English!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Protags: sounds spot on the money.

Antags: I'm inclined to suggest that while the government as a whole was given the green light to undergo their projects, a lot of it might have been perhaps more black-book than most people realise. Personally, I think four years might have been a *bit* too long, because by then any sort of emotional loss and disconnection from the rest of society could probably have been smoothed over. :awesome:

I had a new character idea in my head, but it would have brought in moar plot devices including rival genetic engineering/biomechanics programs from other third parties, experimental rejects as hermits and outcasts, and possibly aliens and nuclear weapons. :monster: (actually i lied about the aliens but sue me)

Technology: As for that, I'm pretty much thinking "WWMBD" (what would Michael Bay do), so yeah, high-tech-slash-pre-blade-runner-dystopia. I also mentioned before about the biomechanics/genetics stuff, so I'm all for any sort of Ghost In The Shell style cyborg stuff.

Locations: I think one city will keep us preoccupied for a very long time, but obviously as we progress we'll have plenty more places to go. We can always cover "so how the fuck did they get there" things through flashbacks.

Okay so if anyone's still wondering what the hell I was suggesting, I'm just going to put down my character ideas...

Name: Cynical Adolescent Bitch Outcast (an alias ofc :monster:)

Personality: Cynical. Is a bitch. :awesome: Maybe a little psycho but I think most of you guys got that character type down pat so we don't need many more. :monster:

Physical Appearance: Probably scrawny, wiry-muscled, malnourished, hobo-like.

Elemental Power: I'm thinking Light, but not in the way Sierra used Light.

Physical/Elemental Abilities: Probably more along the lines of being able to change appearances (optical allusions, octo-camo sort of shit) of herself and other things. Also is probably very agile/strong like most of the other experiments turn out to be.

History: Failed experiment from another government-paid organisation (probably because of unpredictability and personality), taken at extremely young single-digit age, dumped somewhere to die but rescued and fostered. Organisation eventually came searching to tie up loose ends, Bitch escapes and forms an underground gang made up of child rejects, some also failed experiments, grows up as a bitter leader and petty criminal. Gets occasional visions and whispers from passed-away and far-off Destrillians, some directed at her, most of them not. *This* close from going batshit insane.

There we go. lol, the blurb reads like some VO in the intro of some 80s war film.

NoenGaruth

AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Is it the government that needs a name, or the continent? XD The old continent didn't have a name either so I'm assuming you mean the government/ruling power. Personally, I think it'd be really interesting to kind of have it as the reverse side to Viola: whereas Viola was run under one person who was quite powerful and in control, this new thing could have a sort of laissez-faire, figurehead leader who everybody thought was the head but was really just a front for some elite team working together to rule it?
What say you all?

I like the sound of some background committee running things.

Now see, the only problem with making new Dessies is that they would probably still just go the way of their predecessors and rebel - besides, none of the new Dessies could be older than say, 14 or 15 given the time lapse. I'm thinking they take the idea of a Destrillian and just engineer the things completely from scratch - no pre-existing human body whatsoever. All biomechanics and good stuff like that.
Of course that might bring down their power levels a bit because I'd assume machines/cyborgs/whatever they are wouldn't be able to reach Derinium, simply on the principle that they're not "alive" in the sense that they have a "soul," and as such can't activate immense power like that. In that case, I'd guess they have little teams of three or four, like units. Almost like Kadaj et al, where there are a few seperate bodies all acting upon the same mind? They're barely individual because they all think the exact same thing at the exact same time.

Hrmm interesting, I see there's a couple of options then for 'other' dessie's

1. Androids or Cyborgs with hive-minds (Jenova's pitch)
2. Military Super Soldiers given dessie-like abilites by some synthetic means (Drugs or implants etc) - (Another thought I had)
3. Failed attempts from other companies (Satsu's pitch)

course we could use all of these....just different factions using them and so on.

YEAH, LET'S OFF THE PREZ. :awesome:

Excellent, I say one of the Dessie's do it!

Antags: I'm inclined to suggest that while the government as a whole was given the green light to undergo their projects, a lot of it might have been perhaps more black-book than most people realise. Personally, I think four years might have been a *bit* too long, because by then any sort of emotional loss and disconnection from the rest of society could probably have been smoothed over. :awesome:

Hrmm, well just I need time for Vargas to establish himself and his company (he does have a city after all...). My original thought was for everyone to have forgotten the Dessie's and some of them have started to settle down until something happens that draws attention again (dunno like one of them is forced to use their abilities in a public place or event) then the mains all get pulled back into the chaos.

I had a new character idea in my head, but it would have brought in moar plot devices including rival genetic engineering/biomechanics programs from other third parties, experimental rejects as hermits and outcasts, and possibly aliens and nuclear weapons. :monster: (actually i lied about the aliens but sue me)

lol aliens. Well we can still keep that on the table since I'm ok with that idea. Failed attempts from other companies could prove interesting....

heh Nukes....I bet Vargas could come up with a superior doomsday Device :awesome:

Technology: As for that, I'm pretty much thinking "WWMBD" (what would Michael Bay do), so yeah, high-tech-slash-pre-blade-runner-dystopia. I also mentioned before about the biomechanics/genetics stuff, so I'm all for any sort of Ghost In The Shell style cyborg stuff.

Yes. I like the Idea of the GitS-esq cyborgs and such!

Locations: I think one city will keep us preoccupied for a very long time, but obviously as we progress we'll have plenty more places to go. We can always cover "so how the fuck did they get there" things through flashbacks.

Yeah one city is best to start off with, I was thinking the capitol for this, since it would be very big and easy to go unnoticed in. Vargas's city is currently just a place for him and his people to reside at, tho I was hoping that events later on would land some of the heroes smack in the middle of it :muhaha:

Also like the sound of that character, very cool.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
All looks sweet! I'm uber hungover and sick right now, so excuse this post if it seems confusing or all blabbering.

I want Thetis to live in a nice cottage by the sea. I AM SUCH A WOMAN. She'll probably be a little less DID but srs bipolar and shit or w/e. Four years sounds good, because it's long enough to allow things to happen - like Vargas' city being built, but still not long enough for the Dessies to settle down and find their place in the world.

In regards to plot antagonists, we still have Kerr as an enemy and all sorts like that. However, I think the Dessies' ability to rebel only came around once they hit 18, so having 14 year old Destrillians following orders is perfectly feasible.

I'm not a huge fan of aliens tbh, but Bladerunner-esque style is awesome. This city could be some kind of metropolis, right? Plus the centre of operations for the government in question. So the Dessies will be hiding in the heart of the dragon's lair, which is always fun. Regarding the idea of using a sort of puppet government, that is rather excellent! What would the general structure of this elite organisation be though? Pyaarly advanced and experienced military and intelligence?

Plus another thing to consider is - what is the Dessies' actual goal? Is it just to bring down the elite organisation or stop them from chasing or whut?

Once again, I am soooo hungover and ill.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Actually, looking back on the original rec thread, Channy pretty much laid out the general setting already: wars, dystopia, post-apocalypse. So yeah. :monster:

All it really needs is defining what sort of dystopia and what sort of post-apocalypse and what sort of post-war stuff.

Also, I don't really consider Sierra and Erthys "dead" as such, merely as either in a completely unreachable part of the world or on a higher plane of existence. Which, in poetic-speak, is I suppose another term for "dead". :awesome:

Last edited:

NoenGaruth

AKA
Ah yes, I just had a read over that myself.

Post-Apocalyptic just means there was one fucking big war at some point, I'm gonna assume it was awhile ago, which means when the original story was going the world was probably at the stage where its getting back on it's feet. Course there's still the part about the smaller wars going on, which can work, as in most of the conflict is happening overseas and there might still be rebel factions hanging around on this continent which may help or hinder the dessie's along the way.

But yes, it makes sense that wherever Viola was located and where this new government is now would be in an area that wasn't completely wasted by war, and places like the capitol city would have a pretty stable way of life now (Course it would still have places like slums and an underworld of crime).

Yah, Sierra and Erthys have just dissapeared same as Fiona, where they might be seen again or might not be (hopefully they will).

@Bexy: Easy to work in that request, the capitol can be near the sea and Thetis can have her little cottage just outside the city in some quiet area.

Ah yes Kerr is still bad, will be interesting to see where that goes...

And about what the elite organisation would be....hrmmm. Perhapse something like the Illuminati? Could have been pulling all the string even with Viola since the beginning...

Now about the Dessie's goals...well I'm guessing it would vary depending on each of them, from the looks of it Thetis, Emma and Terra are just wanting to live peacefully while Idris and Kerr are doing god knows what. Moreover I'd say they'll be forced into fleeing or fighting once again.

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
...from the looks of it Thetis, Emma and Terra are just wanting to live peacefully while Idris and Kerr are doing god knows what.

I WONDER WHAT SHE COULD WANT? :monster: WHATEVER COULD IT BE.
IT REMAINS A MYSTERYYY.

We could potentially use all three pitches, yeah - but the more I think about them all the more I think mine doesn't fit in as awesomely as satsu's and Noen's. :) It's because the technology already exists in what's been written of Dessies for the two other pitches to work: failed Destrillians could certainly work, and seeing as the original Dessies had implants/drugs/etc, then it wouldn't be too off the original mark to just inject them straight into soldiers. Cyborgs et al haven't been used yet in the story so it'd be a bit odd to bring them in now.

Excellent, I say one of the Dessie's do it!
I kind of want Emma to do it, just because she's all ":lol: I'm so sweet and innocent, I'd never hurt a fly!" It'd just be really great to see her go all "RAGE" on the Prez - I'd guess that could be because of the trauma Eve's death brought?
Feel free t' shoot me down now, Tennyo. XD

@Bexy: By the sea, don't you love the weather? ...by the seasi~ide, by the beautiful sea!

:awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Hive-mind cyborgs sounds good to me. Course, most stuff works for me. :monster:

I personally think Terra would be living peacefully if it was possible, maybe with a friend? Since she was so dedicated to her glasses and Eve. Probably dying her hair back to brown if possible to blend in better.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Yeah Thetis was going to dye her hair - THEY JUST WANT TO SETTLE DOWN YO

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
You know, for all our talk we don't seem to have actually done anything in the way of continuing. >_>
Are we all waiting for something to happen? Has IRL caught up to the rest of us at last? Or have we all just given it up?

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
i've just started uni so irl for me

Well alright then, I understand that - I've got a friend who's just started uni in Ireland, and another friend who's going to be starting in a year, so I know how much of a big deal it is. Best of luck, Bex~!

But as for the rest of us.
What's going to happen? Are we going to let the whole of Destrillians go the way of Eve and die? I'm personally against it, as you all know, but there's a difference between continuing the story when a few people drop out, and trying to salvage a shipwreck with only one or two other people.
Just like there's a difference between saying we're going to continue, and actually doing it.

So where does everybody else lie on this? If you've got other, more important things that take up the time you would've used for Destrillians then don't beat around the bush; make it clear. I'm not trying to sound like I make myself out to be leader or whatnot because this is definitely not my show and I'm definitely not running it - I just hate it when false hopes get set up and then crumble.
So are we gonna finish what we started or are we gonna let it rot?

NoenGaruth

AKA
Well I'm still here and not going anywhere, just been a little quiet recently since I've been organising a trip interstate for another convention.

But as for actually going somewhere, well I've shared my initial thoughts and have been waiting for everyone's input before expanding, which atm we're mostly lacking Tennyo-ness from this discussion (Tho I've still been jotting things down and working out new characters and such I'd like to include). There's also the epilogue for the old story that needs to be sorted, which I can jump onto my part as soon as other people get those posts sorted.

But yes, Bex is excused since uni leads to knowledge which leads to power which leads to the dark side~ so have fun learning spells and potions! :awesome: (Still hope you'll get time to keep going on with the story here with us!)

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I'm quiet because I'm studying my ass off for Calculus and Chemistry in university and it's pretty hard to find the time to work on anything else since on top of that, I also have 24 hours a week in at work.

Also, I feel weird starting the thread. :monster:

NoenGaruth

AKA
Well alright Terra, since you have uni too you're excused also.

While we're here does anyone else have uni we should know about? :monster:

Anyways I'm more than happy to start it off, just as soon as we establish the setting and whatnot, otherwise it's just gonna be me calling the shots and this is meant to be a collective thing... so yes you uni peoples just give your opinion on ideas that are thrown in this thread and put in suggestions so the rest of us can setup a scenario you're also happy with for when you get the time to participate.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
While you all weren't looking I drew a sketch of my character concept just to show how I still think about this RP :awesome:

Yeah I know she don't look 16 shut up

Additionally I was going to draw Terra looking completely wierded out about how pretty the dress she was wearing was when not covered in dirt or soil or the innards of enemies' guts, but I'll get to that later.

Basically what needs to happen is because we've got this tightly knit group of players right now, we need to have everyone's character bios shifted here so we can determine where exactly everyone starts, especially if we're planning to scatter them all over the continent around a general vicinity. My character's generally going to start off later in the RP when the shit's going down and the missions are well-established, so I can sit out the RP and spectate for just a little while.

From what people have said, Thetis is trying to settle down somewhere, as is Terra. Kerr is probably still on the hunt, maybe working under someone again? We should probably try and at the very least pair up (or even put in threes, fours, etc) people so that it'll be easier for us to follow and not have to keep track of six individual clusterfucks. :monster:

Last edited:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Well maybe we should start writing up profiles - figure out where our characters are, what they've done etc etc etc
As for profile layout:

Name:
Alias:
Personality:
Physical Appearance:
Elemental Power:
Physical/telepathic Abilities:
History:
Actions leading to Viola's destruction:
Story since the destruction of Viola:

Sound good? Now must dash off to lecture D:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm in pretty much exactly the same boat as Bex guys, just started my second year of University the other week and classes started just the other day. I may be able to contribute something more constructive here today, since I literally have no plans whatsoever.

Kerr is probably still on the hunt,

Definitely still on the hunt :monster:

Last edited:

NoenGaruth

AKA
First up, I like your character drawing there satsu (also looks like shes morphing into Guile from street fighter XD)

Alrighty, I'll just post up bios now for my characters we're familiar with, starting with our favorite Antagonist~ (Subject to change)

Name: Seth Vargas
Personality: Vargas still holds his pride, charisma and abilities to manipulate and decieve. He still has a preferance in his old doctrine that throwing enough firepower at any problem will go away, and considering the massive armies now at his disposal it usualy works, however after Circe's insisting that stealth and careful planning is often the key to victory, he has come to accept this way of thinking aswell.

Physical Appearance: Vargas still wears his hair the same as he did four years ago, and also continues to wear mirrored aviators at all times, however he now wears a uniform attire that's more fitting for his current role as CEO and Supreme Commander of the private military company IRIN International.

History: All Pre-Viola information concerning Seth Vargas has been deemed classified by IRIN International. Currently all that is available is that he was the former head of Weapons development for the Viola corporation, who was always working towards his own personal agendas rather than those of the company. He was responsible for the creation of combat drones and numberous weapons of war, all of which have evolved dramatically over the last 4 years and practically revolutionizing the battlefield.

Actions leading to Viola's destruction: Feeling that eventually his treachery would be discovered by the President, Vargas 'leaked' out information concerning the Destrillian project and Viola's failure to contain them to the government who dispatched forces to control the situation and liquidate the rouge company.

Story since the destruction of Viola: Vargas was fortunate enough to escape before the Government's military intervention, along with his right hand Circe as well as a couple of Viola generals and officials who were in favour with him. Now in Viola's wake, many soldiers were out of a Job and Vargas possessed practically all of his former employers funds and military research (This however did not extend to anything concerning the destrillians as Vargas had no interest in the project when he had 'backed up' the company's research). Considering the still unstable state of the world, Vargas decided to use his resources to form a private military company, as governements were always looking for third party organisations to do their dirty work. Over time his organisation grew, as did his inflience in the world, until eventually his company called IRIN International, was a highly regarded military force, so much that they even came to assume full durisdiction over the city which houses their headquarters which they shaped into a technologically advanced metropolis.

In the early days of establishing IRIN, Vargas still held interest in the escaped Destrillians, espeically the one known as Fiona whom he had so desired to meet. However despite causing a lot of trouble for the government, over time the Destrillians simply vanished off the map, save for scattered reports of unusual activites from foreign agencies, and so eventaully Vargas lost all interest in the escaped Violan test subjects and wrote them off as just another science experiment gone wrong.

(*IRIN is a word in Irish mythology refering to fallen angels.)

That's all I've got so far, will do Circe next (She'll also be getting a first name!)

Last edited:

NoenGaruth

AKA
Why hello there Tennyo, this thread has been missing your presence. :monster:

Ah yes I keep forgetting people still have posts to...post, tho half the people have uni eating up their time so there's no rush....and considering I'm currently looking into making a Gundam cosplay for next year which will be a lot fo work (Don't tell anyone tho...it's a S-E-C-R-E-T :awesome:) I'm perfectly fine with waiting until everyone's posts for the old story are done before getting the new stuff going, gives more time for planning and stuff.

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Noen, Vargas' new bio makes me think of President Shinra. :awesome:

POST TENNY POST.

I have plenty of ideas as to what Idris is going to be doing post-Viola, but I need your post to come before mine!
(And I stand by what I said about having Emma off the Prez. :monster:)

NoenGaruth

AKA
Noen, Vargas' new bio makes me think of President Shinra. :awesome:

ohlol now that I think about it he does XD

well, least unlike Shinra Vargas is a total psycho who's not afraid to go get his hands dirty [Not to mention Vargas isn't in it for the money but rather he's obsessed with developing more and more advanced Technology....and between you and me, if he had gotten his hand's on any of the Dessie's it would have turned out very bad for them... ]

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Moar poast proefials gaiz :monster:

Top Bottom