Destrillians: R2 - Discussion

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Xbox 360! If anyone gets the game I shall challenge them to a Dessie battle!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
pffffft

Get it for PS3 and we can talk.

Otherwise get on MSN tonight let's plan dramatic things.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
is the Fallimento thing still happening
because I just had a Super 110% Ethical Brainwave

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
so how bout that post ball post
it's been over two weeks

Well if we're cool with me writing everything that still needs to be written, ie all of Kaden's bits (which I have no idea how to write so thank god for OTHER POINTS OF VIEW XD) and the whole discussion downstairs about the plan and who's going where, then sure.

Honestly, given that Kris is prone to bouts of... not... being here. XD And also Kaden is sort of a big part of the group now? I think we need a primer on how to write him.
In fact, we've brought this up before but I really think EVERYONE should take the time and write a primer on how to write their characters. Makes it easier for the entire group.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The character in the bottom left corner is Fiona's hair.

This is why it must be restrained by belts.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
For the post ball post I don't really think Emma needs to do anything else.

Unless you want me to make her yell at Nova some more. :P

I really don't feel like I can add anything else unless other people add stuff. If I even need to.

Going to get started on stuff that happens after said post, though. :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Honestly, given that Kris is prone to bouts of... not... being here.
Sorry, but I feel that's unfair. Last week, fair enough, I wasn't able to be on. But in previous weeks, no-one's contacted me to let me know when there are people on the PP. Also, while I was off last week, I was on the PP Monday and again over the weekend. Between those two times, there was barely any activity, and over the weekend, I was on both Saturday and Sunday, and no-one else was there.

I'd also like to point out that on Saturday about twenty hours before that post, I did write some comments on the PP, and at the time of Sienna posting this (and I checked, cos I saw the post about an hour after it was made) no-one had even made a "no, that won't work" or "no, that's dumb" remark (and still hasn't).

I'll also apologise again if anyone's taken offense to the tone of this post, but it's a helluva lot better than my initial response. Sorry, but I had a very crappy weekend that had left me feeling pretty small and reading this was pretty much the straw that broke the camel's back for me on Sunday.

Give me 'til tomorrow and I'll either be available for the PP whenever it's suitable for the rest of you, or I'll rewrite my last RP post to get around the problem (depending on how well I can pull myself together).
[ . . . ] Kaden's bits (which I have no idea how to write [ . . . ] I think we need a primer on how to write him.
Well, this is because you're a well-balanced human being, love. :awesome: As for a primer on Kade's personality, lone wolves in nature risk being attacked when they approach a pack, possibly being killed. And if they survive long enough, lone wolves will all eventually try to join a pack.

So, bear that in mind, and that all he ever thought he knew about the world was betrayed (Volsung setting killteams on the Animus for the first week or so after they first changed), and that Lani's about the only thing in the world currently worth anything to him apart from his own life.

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sorry, but I feel that's unfair. Last week, fair enough, I wasn't able to be on. But in previous weeks, no-one's contacted me to let me know when there are people on the PP. Also, while I was off last week, I was on the PP Monday and again over the weekend. Between those two times, there was barely any activity, and over the weekend, I was on both Saturday and Sunday, and no-one else was there.

I'd also like to point out that on Saturday about twenty hours before that post, I did write some comments on the PP, and at the time of Sienna posting this (and I checked, cos I saw the post about an hour after it was made) no-one had even made a "no, that won't work" or "no, that's dumb" remark (and still hasn't).

I'll also apologise again if anyone's taken offense to the tone of this post, but it's a helluva lot better than my initial response. Sorry, but I had a very crappy weekend that had left me feeling pretty small and reading this was pretty much the straw that broke the camel's back for me on Sunday.

Give me 'til tomorrow and I'll either be available for the PP whenever it's suitable for the rest of you, or I'll rewrite my last RP post to get around the problem (depending on how well I can pull myself together).

Naw dude, that's totally fine - good on you for defending your place. I had no idea you'd stuck things in the pbp, and also no idea that nobody was contacting you, so that one was my bad. Sorry!
I don't think I actually HAVE your MSN, so getting that should probably help things. Asides from that, though, we're gonna try writing it all tonight. Is it possible you could be about?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
So guys.

I've got a couple of books left to read, but when I finish, I'm going to reread Aftermath. From the beginning.

Carefully.

And as I do, I'm going to make a list of all of the spelling, punctuation, and uses errors, as well as other continuity issues and gaffes, post by post, and then post them here accordingly, chapter by chapter. That way, we will have a ready catalog of things that need to be fixed during the editing process.

There will be no silent soiling on my watch. No, it shall be loud and triumphant. It will be a thing of wonder and beauty. LONG LIVE THE GLORY OF DESTRILLIANS!

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Might I suggest you make a fresh thread with all the corrections in?
Just so we don't like clog up the discussion thread and forget all about the corrections.

also silent soiling is amazing

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I don't think I actually HAVE your MSN, so getting that should probably help things. Asides from that, though, we're gonna try writing it all tonight. Is it possible you could be about?
Sorry, but I'd kinda signed off for the night after my last post. =/ My MSN is [email protected] Think I sent you an invite a couple weeks back using the address on your profile.

And Aftermath Reconstruction sounds like a good idea. :)

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
So Dale and I made good headway on a new post. He's got some cool backstory stuff for you peeps. :P

However, this morning I think I came to the realization that this might not be able to go up until after baby shenanigans. :/

So, let's go pop that baby out already... :P lol

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
So guys.

I've got a couple of books left to read, but when I finish, I'm going to reread Aftermath. From the beginning.

Carefully.

And as I do, I'm going to make a list of all of the spelling, punctuation, and uses errors, as well as other continuity issues and gaffes, post by post, and then post them here accordingly, chapter by chapter. That way, we will have a ready catalog of things that need to be fixed during the editing process.

There will be no silent soiling on my watch. No, it shall be loud and triumphant. It will be a thing of wonder and beauty. LONG LIVE THE GLORY OF DESTRILLIANS!

Make us a glorious new thread, Kano!! D^

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
so who is this Johnny person that keeps coming into pbp

also let's be in one place at the same time ;.; SO CLOSE TO BEING FINISHED

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I don't know WHO they actually are, but I was the one that changed their name. I also renamed the person now known as 'I love boobs'.

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
'kay, the pbp literally only needs THIS TEENSY BIT BETWEEN KADEN AND TEREMMA. Everything else is good to go (because the rest below is in a new post l-lol.)

C'mon team, let's do this.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
If its not ready by Sunday night, I'll be staying up late and filling in the blanks myself.

so get ready for kaden asking terra if she thinks love can bloom on the battlefield while stolz comments that its just like one of their japanese animes

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
so get ready for kaden asking terra if she thinks love can bloom on the battlefield while stolz comments that its just like one of their japanese animes
hell yes

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
'kay, the pbp literally only needs THIS TEENSY BIT BETWEEN KADEN AND TEREMMA. Everything else is good to go (because the rest below is in a new post l-lol.)

C'mon team, let's do this.

:salute:

Emma and Terra dropping Telran is gold...

Top Bottom