• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Destrillians: R2 - Discussion

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Van you find a post number, then? ;.;

Also I have chapters 1-15 and I know it's in there; I'm at work and can't access it and I think I want to start thinking out a post for that thing.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm going to take a stab at post 126 being the one you want.

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
Hey everyone! I just wanted to tell people what's been going on with me lately-- firstly, I had exams this week. Those were a bitch but hey, I'm OFFICIALLY DONE HIGHSCHOOL NOW. Party hard.
Also, um, my grandmother died last Thursday, so entwined in all the exam prep was a lot of family tension and the funeral and so on. It's been a pretty stressful week and a half, but everything is getting back to being normal (BETTER than normal hell yes I am out of school.) Just thought everyone would want to know these things. <3

So after this weekend, which I am taking off to just do some hardcore relaxing, I will be jumping into that piratepad to get some ideas moving!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Take care of yourself, Sienna!

I thought it was already done?

A few things need to be changed now that he is leaving the RP. We didn't get to finish it the other day.

Which brings me to my next question.

Are the groups leaving ASAP as soon as Telran, Tera, and Emma return? Or sometime the next day?

I'm a little foggy on this.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Btw, this is a thing that is still happening.

Probably at the weekend or monday or something.
Well, drop me a thing when the thing's thinging, and I'll be there. Or something. :awesome:

Almost got the Early/Volsung tie-up post done. Well, it's half written and all planned, so... I'm actually kinda surprised that I managed to bring the reveal about Early forward and still make it work. Then again, it's not up to the writer to decide if something works, but the audience. So, we'll see.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I have just been informed by the man himself that Mumble has quit the RP. Permanently.

He has willed Kram to Joe; Tao to Aki; and Zao and Ralph to Satsu.

This seems the sort of thing people need to be made aware of, so here we are.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I already had a few things in mind that Mumble had suggested a while back; I am however wondering what to do with Venus and some of his other extemporaneous characters not specifically mentioned. :monster:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
i have an idea for what happens with tao ;.;
but that is all because my ideas machine is broken

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Yeah Jeff I've got something to do with Ralph. I'll hit you up when you're next around.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
started off the goodbye post, feel free to change stuff because it's 2am and i'm not in my best writing state but i had an idea on how to start it while cleaning the glasswash at work so

not that that has anything to do with how i've started it >:

Hisako

AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
only 2 days until exams finish hngh

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
cause im gonna be at a con from thursday until sunday 83

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Hi all, Sienna here.

So um. Are we all waiting on the MIA part of the group (ie me and Joe) or something?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
fire happened, will not have computer for a while possibly

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Hi all, Sienna here.

So um. Are we all waiting on the MIA part of the group (ie me and Joe) or something?
:huh: Not sure if I also count as part of the MIA contingent. But no-one's shouted at me, so I take it no-one needs me.
fire happened, will not have computer for a while possibly
:( Sorry to hear that Aki, hope no-one was hurt.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
:huh: Not sure if I also count as part of the MIA contingent. But no-one's shouted at me, so I take it no-one needs me.

As far as I'm concerned everybody has gone MIA from that post.

For my part, I'd write more of it, but I don't know exactly how I can orchestrate proceedings when my involvement is limited to just Stolz :(

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah, that post came to a bit of a hault.

Shall be recommencing writing post haste (aka tomorrow because I'm tired and going to bed).

Hisako

AKA
I typed up a thing, though!

baw >:

I kind of tagged Idris to finish that tiny bit off though, but in all honesty anyone fast enough on the ball can take care of it :monster:
I probably should have been more specific.

Top Bottom