• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Destrillians Thread of Ideas, Planning and Former Secrets

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I might have a rational idea on why Zao suddenly finds Elvan cute tastic and slowly erases his fantastic racism. THIS IS ALSO A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR ME TO SHOW OFF MY SPARSE KNOWLEDGE IN ARA- RALDIAN IN UPCOMING POSTS. B)

Edit: Jeff I'm also gonna need your assist in my 4th OVA Part (part 3 got out yesterday-ish). AT LONG LAST.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
"I'm very much of the 'make it dark, make it grim, make it tough,' but then, for the love of God, tell a joke." - Joss Whedon

As everyone's talking about death and whatnot, I think I'll breathe a little life at this point.

Hephaestus is coming back...

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
spoiler: ariel isn't really dead

more spoiler: she probably will be by the time season 2 ends

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
"I'm very much of the 'make it dark, make it grim, make it tough,' but then, for the love of God, tell a joke." - Joss Whedon

As everyone's talking about death and whatnot, I think I'll breathe a little life at this point.

Hephaestus is coming back...

I actually read that as "Hepatitus is coming back"

Sooo glad it was just me being daft.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Fear not, weeping Dessies, the power of Kram will protect u /conan voice

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
His power will just ermm... protect you. And laugh at trivial things like the 4 winds??

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I am a great wind that will sweep all before me like....like a great wind.

Lokka's eyes aren't green.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
yes they are

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Captain Alex: because you need eyes to stargaze rite?
Kimble the insane mexican: I think at some point she might get a transplant
Kimble the insane mexican: the donor will be Mad Eye Moody
Captain Alex: she should totally get synthetic eyes
Captain Alex: ROBOT EYES
Captain Alex: WITH LASERS

You heard it here first, folks.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I'm like an idea machine

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I take exception to that.

I was at least halfway serious and looking for possible feedback, because I *think* (emphasis on think, here) that, assuming one lives and the other dies, Lorelei should be the one character of mine that lives, having her sight returned to her somewhere along the way, preferably really late in the story.

But I'm not really sure.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Fiona's derinium? BLUE FLAMES
Interestingly, Project Walker's pyrokinetic elemental
is codenamed Sapphire, cos she also has blue flames.

This is actually recycling an idea I had back when I was eighteen, for a superpowered pyrokinetic with blue flames. The codename is a deliberate pun, as the word "sapphire" has the same phoneme as "fire". :awesome:
Honestly though, I thought it would be more like The Human Torch.
He's dead, Dave.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Yeah I like Avatar too.

Honestly though, I thought it would be more like The Human Torch.

She might have some flames on her skin on places. Maybe she'll go human torch. I have to keep it realistic within the scale of power, etc.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Interestingly, Project Walker's pyrokinetic elemental
is codenamed Sapphire, cos she also has blue flames.

This is actually recycling an idea I had back when I was eighteen, for a superpowered pyrokinetic with blue flames. The codename is a deliberate pun, as the word "sapphire" has the same phoneme as "fire". :awesome:
He's dead, Dave.

spiderman is the new human torch lol

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
When Castiel finally meets up with everyone and gets introduced to Fiona he is going to hit on her. HARD. Be prepared for repeated future sexual inuendo's.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
When Castiel finally meets up with everyone and gets introduced to Fiona he is going to hit on her. HARD. Be prepared for repeated future sexual inuendo's.
so i see castiel liking his women looking as dykeish as possible

Top Bottom