• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Devil May Cry 5

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
There's a legit 5 minutes cutscene floating around youtube (and other sites), said cutscene has some major bombshells.

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Well, Capcom's officially stated that they've pulled the song and are working on figuring out what to do with Dante's Theme overall now:

“The music was recorded for the game before the incident came to light and we were unaware of the incident until now. However, as we are now aware of the current situation, Capcom has decided that moving forward, we will not further highlight the Dante battle theme for promotional purposes at this time. We are also currently evaluating what options are possible for the full game at this point, which is dependent on various factors such as resources.”

Even thought they didn't pull the song because listening the vocals was like being shot with a firehose full of broken glass, hopefully the added benefit is that we'll get something less completely garbage as a result. After all, insofar as I can tell, it seems like there's a possibility that the song might still be redeemable without lyrics:

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
03d9506c29f0b80b209f374f23245fa5.jpg

d8fe844d3777a655620ac11900d86ae5.png

Via: http://www.siliconera.com/2018/09/19/devil-may-cry-5-shows-off-trish-lady-v-and-neros-mega-buster/

X:neo:

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
The entire timeline causes my head to hurt.
Originally I thought pureblood demons like Sparta didn't age same with pureblood angels.
We then have the spawn of said angel and demon who do age but have no general progression of timeline.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST TELL US IF YOJR IMMORTAL OR NOT!!

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
I'm gonna say he looks like his DMC1 to DMC2 incarnation, which I'm not entirely used to, but it makes sense for the most part.

As for the Orbs = Money deal... I'm pretty sure he said that was optional and not required.

Farming has always been a thing in the DMC games, he's just giving people a headstart if they want to unlock stuff a bit for extra money.

IIRC Bayonetta had a similar deal, just most people ignored it.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Regarding Dante looking older than Lady etc. It's worth noting this game takes place after DMC2 which does end with Dante getting trapped in Hell.
Perhaps time moves differently there, or being stuck in a realm where basically every one hates him and likely constantly fighting stressed him out :monster:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Regarding Dante looking older than Lady etc. It's worth noting this game takes place after DMC2 which does end with Dante getting trapped in Hell.
Perhaps time moves differently there, or being stuck in a realm where basically every one hates him and likely constantly fighting stressed him out :monster:
Lady and Dante are the same age as Virgil obviously, and he's Nero's father. They're both in their 40s now, Lady just wears it better.

Top Bottom