• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Devotion 2.0 - CloudxAerith

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Welcome to the Official TLS CloudxAerith fanclub: Devotion
clorith.jpg

Devotion is a club dedicated to celebrating Cloud and Aerith as a romantic couple. Though her life was cut short she and Cloud grew close during the time they knew each other, and our members believe that romantic love could have - or perhaps did - bloom between them. What might have become of their relationship had she survived? Sadly we'll never know, but we can still share fanfiction, fanart and opinions about the two. Whether you believe they truly are the canon pairing, or simply like the idea, feel free to join and contribute.

Devotion comes from looking at Aerith's point of view. For a very short time during disk One, she has a big opportunity to connect with Cloud. The two speak at the Sector 5 Playground, she confides in him about her Cetra heritage in Cosmo Canyon, she asks him to take her for a ride on the Highwind in Junon, and let's not forget what started it all, she asked him for a date if he would protect her. The two have quite a few touching moments through the first disk.

But despite that, here at Devotion, we believe that while Aerith was alive, she and Cloud made a cute couple. They had an adorable date at The Goldensaucer (well yes, everyone has a date at the Goldensaucer) but it really taps into the true potential of what they could have had together. Aerith feels safe enough with Cloud to be able to tell him things that she couldn't tell Zack. Would she have confided the same things in Zack should she see him again? Maybe. But this is for CloudxAerith.

But at Devotion we don't try to push our pairing on others. We accept the Cloti's as they will accept us. The Lions and the Tigers CAN cooperate. ;D

This club is purely for fan enjoyment. So welcome to our land of PINK... and yellow =P, the land of the Clerith, the home for the tragic couple.

Pictures are of course welcome, and members are encouraged. Even if you are a Cloti. Humour me. :monster:

Members
President Channy :3
BBM/Alise
Tennyo
looneymoon
Dante
Lenan Sidhe
Ninira
Maidenofwar

Last edited by a moderator:

A

Great Old One
Damnit, my forum is down, and that's where I had all the Clerith pics. D:

I'll give them to you as soon as my forum comes back up. :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
A likely story... you're like a hooker who took my money and ran off without giving me a blowjob. D=

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
This is such a better title than Devotion. XD

Anyway I like Clerith. I don't find it to be canon but I don't think it's a bad pairing to ship, either. They have kind of a cute fairy tale type aspect to them. :)

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Thanks. :3 Tenny's in? w00t

Yeah. Handsome hero falls through a roof. Damsel heals him through it. Hero saves Damsel from peeping toms. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Reno is a peeping tom now? I can see it. XD

Anyway I shall go search through my faves on dA for pretty Clerith pics. I do have a few, and I'm sure I can find more I've never seen. :)

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
This thread implies Ligers. Hence, I approve.

Though speaking of the date, I hold they all happen.

That's why Cloud's so irritable with Yuffie and defeatist with Barret.

Anyways, carry on.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
the thread title reminds me of the Brandy/Monica song.

Will join, as previous Cloud/Aeris was a jok apparently. Suddenly my cookies seem less special.

Will post thoughts when less lazy/should be doing a paper.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Lions and Tigers and Clouds, oh my!

Ryu, are you in? D=

Also, w00t for Tenny bringing in the artwork. <3

A

Great Old One
Channy, she's awesome, and she will provide you many awesome Clerith goodies. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Ryu in a Clerith club?! -gasp-

I'm a Cloti as you know, but I simply must join this club. I love Clerith fanon, and these two have some pretty cute scenes. Though I obviously don't see them as love but more as friendship, it's nice to express my good feelings about the two to actual Clerith fans. =) I know you shall give the color pink a GOOD name

So, sign me up please! And here:

cloudandaerithlove.png

cloudaerith84.gif

This one is my current favorite:

akihitomicloudaerith03.jpg

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
Oh wow. That third picture is so cute, where did you find it?

And although I don't have my favorite ones with me, as I need to go somewhere to get them, and I don't have access, here:

cloudandaeris.jpg

wish01.jpg

Aeris.jpg

FinalFantasyVII.jpg

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Aww, those are adorable, thanks.

Guys, I'm most excited for this group. I think that we can make it fun without the colour pink being bled from the throats of many. :monster:

A

Great Old One
Well, as long as no stupid Clitos or rabid pinkers come along, the Faith and When He Was Mine clubs are safe. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I don't know, Ali. I got it from my random fanart searches online, lol. I'm excited too, Channy!

Let's discuss along with all of this lovely art.

-Why do you like Clerith?
-Favorite scenes?

To throw a few things out there. ;D

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I like the Junon scene, when she was all "Will you take me for a ride on the Highwind?" It was a major aww factor for me cause I thought he could've. And then later on mentioning how she wanted a ride and he gets all sadface.

...also, Clitos? xD

A

Great Old One
Favorite Clerith scenes? Definitely the hand reach scene in AC - Nomura described something about how Cloud's eyes volumize his emotions or something, and you could clearly see that he was surprised, but I found how they made the scene look more dramatic and 'romantic,' than it could have been before.

And though I cried when Aerith died, I would have to say that's the best Clerith scene, as you just saw Cloud... explode with emotions. It was sad, but very sweet nonetheless. :monster:

...also, Clitos? xD
You never heard? :O

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
No, and I think you missed my boldened bit. But enlighten me. =D

And yeah, the death scene was epic in a sad way. We really don't see Cloud get so visably upset.. his mouth is dry... his fingers are tingling.. D;

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My favorite scene in the entire AC movie is their hand-reach scene, surprisingly. It's because it left me in awe, seeing Aerith's reflection and it was cool having her as the final boost.

My other favorite is definitely the dream scene. That is one of my favorite Aerith moments, as well as Clerith moments. =)

Top Bottom