Did anyone else know about this ff7 trick?

S-O

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Zetaflare!!!
While playing ff7 the other day I realized that you can have your characters continuously attack by just holding X (or O Depending on the console) instead of just spamming the X button. Not sure if it’s just me but I had no idea this existed until now. Hope this helps someone!

SocraticMethod

Ex ACFer
AKA
ticalmc2k2
One of my favourite old-school tricks that you don't hear much about (and that I discovered independently) is that you can evade the Zolom without a chocobo. What can I say? I was bad at catching chocobos on my first play-through. :wacky:

That's super impressive to have discovered that on your own. It wasn't until I started watching some speedruns like 2 years ago I discovered you can run through the marsh without it catching you. It blew my mind.

Fade

SHR
That's super impressive to have discovered that on your own. It wasn't until I started watching some speedruns like 2 years ago I discovered you can run through the marsh without it catching you. It blew my mind.

I'd like to say it was some sort of cunning, but really it was pure brute force method. Everything about catching chocobos seemed complicated and annoying to me at the time, and this was somehow less so.

Top Bottom