• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Did Bleach ever get back on track?

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
I remember watching the last arc of bleach up until that traitor death god catches Ichigo's blade with his pinky and then dissapears and then they all merrily go back to the real world and the nightmare filler episodes come in with vampires and whatever else they could come up with...

my question is, did they ever get back on track to the real plot? I'm kind of behind on these things...

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
The real question is: Was there actually a plot? :monster:

I can answer your question if you give me the number of the last episode you watched, though. :)

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
They did and then they went back to fillers and now they're back on track again... I think. D:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
they ended that silly arc then went on, but then halfway in the fight with the arrancar and Ichigo, they went with a filler with a shithead captain of the 3rd division who's not even in the manga with a spoiled princess reminiscent of most filler bitches in movies along with an FMA Armstrong ripoff and an stereotypical arrogant idiot.

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
so in other words... no. they're still lost in filler episodes? They're never going to defeat that traitor guy from episode 50 something?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I stopped watching the anime after the Soul Society arc and stuck with the manga.

XwingsofaresX

わたし は つか
BLEACH is going through arcs right now. the anime should be pretty close to the manga by now.

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
BLEACH is going through arcs right now. the anime should be pretty close to the manga by now.

XslkdjflksjdflsjdX, Did they ever get that traitor death god can cast illusions super strong whatever his stupid name is guy? The one that slid off into that evil dimension and had super powers that one? I'm curious. Maybe he came back and they made up.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
No, they're pretty much in all-out war with Aizen still.

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
So, just so that I don't have to go watch the next 150 episodes... could you just give me a summary of what Aizen has done and Ichigo. How's tha Banko power? Does he have more super powers?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Bankai actually. Ichigo managed to make his inner hollow his bitch and is granted superhuman hollow powers as a result, although recently.

he became a berserking arrancar version of himself, complete with Bankai and massive amounts of super powers, in other words, he's over 9000 for the last 2-3 chapters before going back to pussy mode.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Not yet animated. But he does go berserk in what I dub his "mini" forms after that stupid vampire filler arc. He gets tired because it messes with his powers and asks a group of hollow-shinigami hybrids like him to teach him how to control it, causing an epic battle in his mind like that of Zaraki.

that inverted version of Ichigo is actually his hollow. And he's recently gone Smith on his inner world until recently. where Ichigo made him his bitch.

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
And let me guess, the animated version is still on the vampire arc?

I can't wait for the cool plot to pick up.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
No. its already long gone since '06 in japan. don't know about Adult Swim's.

XwingsofaresX

わたし は つか
XslkdjflksjdflsjdX, Did they ever get that traitor death god can cast illusions super strong whatever his stupid name is guy? The one that slid off into that evil dimension and had super powers that one? I'm curious. Maybe he came back and they made up.

i dunno. ive skipped most of the episodes because i was busy and im too lazy to see what i missed. i started on 190 and worked my way into the current episode. and no i wish he hadnt come back. XD

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
SPIRIT VAMPIRES WITH PUPPET DOLLS.

Come on man.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Soi Fon murdering that Bount with her poison in Soul Society was epic lulz though.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Im getting pissed off tbh, seeing the eps with kisuke in soul society was cool and all but still managed to raise even more fucking questions about the timeline.
Like all the new captains not knowing about kisuke, the fact SS supposedly know where he is now and are not for killing him (prior to aizens rebellion) and the whole part with ishida/ichigo's dad being somewhat involved with kisuke also.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Ichigo's dad is still a mystery. I'm sure they'll get to that when it matters.

Why would the new captains of Soul Society know Urahara when he was banished by them before they arrived? Toshiro *knew of* Urahara, but he never met him. And that makes sense because he was before his time as a captain.

As for why they never went after Urahara, I figured he was purposefully operating under the radar until Rukia Kuchiki and Ichigo started fucking around in Karakura Town and thus the adventure began. Rukia didn't know Urahara was important or anything until later. Before, she just thought he was some dude who sold important Soul Society stuff on the down-low.

Top Bottom