Did Bleach ever get back on track?

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
She mentions him and knows he is the person to go to in the real world for her faux body.
Not exactly your common job in the real world.
Ichigo's dad has also mentioned that line about him possibly being of captain level or higher, if that were true someone in SS would have had to have picked up on the Kurosaki name mainly because you do not see him during the kisuke arc meaning he must have made an appearance there after.

Ugh fucking fuckers.

Even mayui seems stumped at how they managed to break into SS, surely since he was there during the time of kisuke he should know who was capable of doing it etc.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
They probably forgot about his stoner ass :monster:

Rukia doens't know shit though.

But I'm curious about how Ishin Kurosaki fits in all this. again, it's a mystery. We're not supposed to know yet. :monster:

AKA
Yeah but then again the series isn't supposed to go > lalalalalalaaaaaa amma fightin arancaar and gettin ma ass handed to meh lalalalalaaaaa gotta save orihime.... oh shit lets play football in the real world with the little princess bint from the filler episodes....you know since we have orihime and everyone else here wit us.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The anime is just wank.

Manga ftw.

Megatron

tits or gtfo
AKA
Moo, Meuterei, Destroyer of Worlds
Hmm. When does the anime start to diverge from the manga anyway? I'm 60ish episodes in and besides two filler episodes, this seems like one big arc, and it was a pretty solid one at that.

Everyone just left the SS and headed back home, basically.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I think it's not long after they come back when the filler starts with the mod souls and bount bullshit.

Megatron

tits or gtfo
AKA
Ahh, shit. So basically I need to jump to 110 to get back on the canon bus.

Damn, one of these torrents was essentially nothing but filler. But hell, I'll probably watch it anyway if I get bored enough.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
The anime is just wank.

Manga ftw.

manga is ALWAYS DELICIOUS to read. the QUALITY in the Kenpachi-Nnoitra fight in the animu is just shit man. Totally shit.

I stopped the anime after that bounto crap came around and stuck to anime since.

Is it me? or did the animation turned to shit after SS's saga? Not even going back to canon story saved it at all.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Has anyone seen any of the Bleach movies?

If so, which one is worth watching? I'm kinda interested in "Fade to Black" and "The Diamond Dust Rebellion" but I dunno. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
DiamondDust Rebellion is alright. I've yet to see Fade to Black. But for once I wish they'd make a film about Zaraki, I tire of their tirade on Toushiro and the bishounen idiots they have.

Megatron

tits or gtfo
AKA
A Zaraki movie would be fucking win, he's pretty much my favorite character in the show

AKA
Hitsugaya is an awesome character you knobs! Lol also the anime has been more kid friendly ever since the end of ss. Lack of swearing blood etc.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Regarding Toshiro, and this is in regards to the next chapter coming up..

I'm worried about him. Since apparently in the next chapter, Halibel is gonna pwn the fuck out of him. She slices his fucking arm off, along with a bit of his side. Literally.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
So for female arrancar, when they release their zanpakuto, they become supermodels?? look at Halibel!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
So for female arrancar, when they release their zanpakuto, they become supermodels?? look at Halibel!
IDK, Nel turned into a pony. Unless you're into that sort of thing. :awesomonster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I'm not into beastiality. But that reminded me of my little pony.

...technically she's a ram right?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Antelopes have straight horns, she has curved ones, like the rams of the USA.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
She's a chamois mofo. A chamois with really big horns :monster:

Besides, females don't get the long, curved horns characteristic of big horn sheep. Only males do. So unless you think she's a trap, she ain't one. :awesomonster:

Top Bottom