Did Cloud and Aerith ever get it on?

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
First off, I'd like to say that since the switch to vBulletin, I could no longer automatically log in and I forgot my password. This, accompanied with my laziness not to contact Lifestream.net has kept me off for the past few weeks. However, I was able to comment on the news that came up within the past while.

Now with that out of the way, we can start the topic. Now... I know that they DIDNT per say, but the question is do you think it is possible for them to have done it one night, and nobody else know or mention it. Me, I think it's definitely possible for Cloud to have had some midnight fun with any of the three female characters. Most likely, though, I see it happening with Aerith. It may have been a one night thing, or have been many consecutive times. Either way, I don't think they would've told anyone because it might make their place in the group seem kinda akward. I guess it would kinda be like JD and Elliot in the first season of Scrubs. Except Cloud is way more bad ass and less funny than Zach Braff. Plus, I don't think Aerith would wanna hurt Tifa.

READ THE ABOVE BEFORE YOU RESPOND

A

Great Old One
... Shouldn't something like this be in the LTD thread? Because it kinda relates to that...

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
No, this is an entirely different topic. :monster:

And no, Cloud and Aerith did not have sex. Where during their journey to stop Sephiroth and Meteor would they have time to even do that?

A

Great Old One
Alright then. :monster:

No, I don't think Cloud and Aerith ever got it on, or is it a possibility, in my opinion - the closest we get to a hint of someone doing it with Cloud is Zack changing Cloud's clothes in the mansion (:monster:), or him spending his night with Tifa, and... well, living with her.

Isabella

Your Mom
I guess the bigger question is, how much freedom does a reader/viewer/player have when it comes to a fictional story? Are we free to assume something that is never suggested or hinted at, and therefore wasn't intended by the author?

One school of thought would say that once a work leaves its author's hands, it belongs to the readers and therefore what the reader sees, goes. I, however, do not attend that school. :lol:

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
"And no, Cloud and Aerith did not have sex. Where during their journey to stop Sephiroth and Meteor would they have time to even do that?"

How about the endless stops at the inns. What, do you think they never stopped to take a brake or slept? Do you think they went through towns in a matter of hours? Even more so, traveling around the world. There were obviously small towns and farms found throughout the world map other than those already present that they'd have to stay at. Sometimes they'd even have to set up a tent in the middle of nowhere. There would be MANY oppurtunities for them to venture off together. If there's three people in a party, one person has to stand guard while the others sleep. That's two people all by themselves in the middle of nowhere at night.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Care to show me where the game ever demonstrates there's sex going on in an inn, because it doesn't and never in the Compilation does it ever tell us anyone got it on during an Inn stay. That's a completely subjective, and highly dubious assertion coming from the player. Not the creators.

A

Great Old One
Fenrir, there's not even a hint of Cloud and Aerith possibly having sex, unless, you'd care to show us? The creators didn't intend it, but the players can always assume that they did - of course, it wouldn't do much unless there was support provided for that. Your presumption can simply direct towards another 'reasoning' that all the teammates who stood guard did some lovin'. Why isolate Cloud and Aerith?

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
If you're going to assert that they had sex, then you have to pony up the equivalent evidence to support such a huge action in the story, dude. It being a possibility hardly validates it as actually happening.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Yeah there's pretty much no evidence of Cloud and Aeris getting intimate, ever. I mean no evidence whatsoever. I mean it would even be possible with Cloud and Tifa if they weren't so late in the game with their relationship, but not Cloud and Aeris.

Where during their journey to stop Sephiroth and Meteor would they have time to even do that?

Ehhh, you would think, but I can name quite a few RPG's where a main character and their love interest maintain a sexual relationship throughout impending doom and world saving.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I have to say no because it seems like it would have been a big deal story wise if they had. It's already heavily implied that Cloud and Tifa slept together in the Highwind scene right before the final battle, but nothing like this is ever implied for him and Aerith. What we do get is Aerith realizing that she was only seeing Cloud as a possible Zack replacement, flirting with him a lot, realizing her mistake, then confessing how wrong it was and that she would like to remedy that. But then of course nothing comes of it since she ditches the group to go summon holy and ends up dieing not long after.

I mean come on, if the creators really wanted the LTD to be important this would have been a good way to do it. lol

Isabella

Your Mom
According to the official timeline, Cloud knew Aerith for 2-3 weeks before she died. I guess they would've had to take advantage of the time while they had it!

Also, I assert that Cid and Barret were also going at it.
Prove me wrong.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah, if Cloud and Aerith got it on, then so did Tifa and Yuffie. In fact, they had a secret lesbian love affair all through the game.

And Vincent took pictures.

Prove me wrong. :monster:

A

Great Old One
I have to say no because it seems like it would have been a big deal story wise if they had. It's already heavily implied that Cloud and Tifa slept together in the Highwind scene right before the final battle, but nothing like this is ever implied for him and Aerith. What we do get is Aerith realizing that she was only seeing Cloud as a possible Zack replacement, flirting with him a lot, realizing her mistake, then confessing how wrong it was and that she would like to remedy that. But then of course nothing comes of it since she ditches the group to go summon holy and ends up dieing not long after.
Well, of course, there is the possible, "I want to meet you," line. *:awesomonster:* <- lookie here, I'm being sarcastic.

Yeah, if Cloud and Aerith got it on, then so did Tifa and Yuffie. In fact, they had a secret lesbian love affair all through the game.
I bet you like that.

According to the official timeline, Cloud knew Aerith for 2-3 weeks before she died. I guess they would've had to take advantage of the time while they had it!
That short? I thought it was a month or something... o.o

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Thank you BBM for the clarification, lulz

I like it so much that yes, it is fact now. Because I will reject said reality and substitute my own and justify it by saying its up to interpretation. :monster:

A

Great Old One
Tens, I don't think I said anything out of line, there's nothing wrong with an interpretation, but what I will say is it'd be nice to give something out of it.

Isabella

Your Mom
I'm sorry, snarky or not, there is no basis for an interpretation that can't be supported. Otherwise, what's to stop me from "interpreting" that Aerith is actually Sephiroth in drag?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I think you guys are taking my comment the wrong way. I'm not saying that you are wrong to call bullshit on interpretations. :P

A

Great Old One
I don't think I said that his 'interpretation' was to be called bullshit. It'd be nice to get some support out of a statement, though.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The cast actually had nightly orgies offscreen. You can't prove they didn't. :awesomonster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
So I guess we can just take it on "faith" that Cloud and Aerith fucked. Gotcha.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
So I guess we can just take it on "faith" that Cloud and Aerith fucked. Gotcha.

Well, he did spend an awfully long time in the Lifestream with her and Zack. Obviously, they had a threesome. :neom:

Fighter

Pro Adventurer
It's a story. Something is either there, in at least a form of a hint, or it's not. Period. Everything else is one's own personal fanfic.

Top Bottom