• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

did u kno

Status
Not open for further replies.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
the staff members created a private thread blocked from other members of staff to discuss them.

does that not strike you as a little wrong???

do i care nope because at this point i really am shit-stirring

WHERE THE TITS ARE MY INFRACTIONS JESUS FUCK

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
the staff members created a private thread blocked from other members of staff to discuss them.

ZcIsK.png

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
why are people saying things they shouldnt behind peoples backs anyway

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
131215819972.gif

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i just want to be able to insult people in the privacy of a staff thread cry cry

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Alright, the staff members did not create a private thread. That specific staff member's access to the staff section was removed by Yop all together because he/she was leaking information. Another member also lost access because they compromised details of their account. I really don't appreciate how staff or how you folks are handling this. I've just about lost all the fucks I give, and I'm considering quitting now. Staff, get the fuck out of the staff section and handle shit. And you folks need to stop acting like 5 years olds.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
That specific staff member's access to the staff section was removed by Yop all together because he/she was leaking information.
Actually, this... isn't even close to the full story. There was a long history of events, including repeated flaming and trolling, that lead up to this person's removal from staff, and it is entirely likely that they would have been removed from staff even if no one had leaked anything. Indeed, Yop, X, and Mako were already seriously talking about doing this before the leak was even revealed, and as soon as we found out there was a leak on staff, suspicions naturally fell on that person instantly precisely because of these events. The leak was the final straw that removed all doubt that this person would be removed from staff, but they probably would have been removed regardless.

As for the claims in the OP: Complete bullshit, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom