• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Disney's Frozen

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
I know that it might be too early to make a thread dedicated to Disney's newiest movie that will come out at the end of the year but I was just thinking that maybe some Disney fans would like to speculate and discuss what the movie could possibly be like.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
the snow queen is my favorite hans christian andersen tale.

i've got a lot of expectations for this movie.

(seriously, if the little robber girl isn't in it, i'm gonna flip my shit)

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
the snow queen is my favorite hans christian andersen tale.

i've got a lot of expectations for this movie.

(seriously, if the little robber girl isn't in it, i'm gonna flip my shit)

I don't know whats going to be in the movie but I have a feeling there will be fans who will be displeased any changes made.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i'm fine with some liberties taken to the story -- i mean it's disney, after all. it's just that the robber girl is the coolest ever and the film with be so much better if they leave her in it.

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
i'm fine with some liberties taken to the story -- i mean it's disney, after all. it's just that the robber girl is the coolest ever and the film with be so much better if they leave her in it.

Understandible;I do wonder if the internet was back in the Little Meremaid's time that they would have had a backlash against the story changes as they had today.Although if memory serves some story purists still are mad that Disney changed the bittersweet ending of the original of the story for a happy one.

Ironically Walt Disney had plans on making a short based on the Little Meremaid but it never came to be.His plan for his short was that it would be closer to the fairy tale and it would have been more of a downer ending because the heroine would have just died and not even turn into foam.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Feels ALOT like Tangled. Too much imo. Not that I didnt like Tangled, just this is a different movie.

I didn't get that impression too much as far as the story goes, but as for art direction, yeah, totally Tangled. They even seemed to have used the same horse and just rendered him in a different color. :monster:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
DOES THE SNOWMAN DIE

i feel like this movie had a lot of aesthetic potential that it fell flat on -.-

I didn't get that impression too much as far as the story goes, but as for art direction, yeah, totally Tangled. They even seemed to have used the same horse and just rendered him in a different color. :monster:
Well art direction, and character personalities.

Looks pretty enjoyable. I remember being a bit put off when the some of the images of the characters were first released because they looked so similar to Tangled, but it doesn't really bother me much now - I don't think they necessarily need to reinvent character design for every movie (I could definitely do without the reindeer acting like a dog, though).

With the trailer focusing so much on comedy, which seems to be typical for (American) trailers for animated movies, it's hard to tell how the story will be. I think I've read that there'll be a focus on the dynamic between the two sisters, so it's possible the movie isn't as similar to Tangled as the trailer may indicate. Also, Disney certainly seems intent on not showing off how it's a musical. :monster:

Philco

Pro Adventurer
I thought this was the one that was meant to be based on The Snow Queen? And I thought The Snow Queen was the one with that stuff about the mirror? I see no mention of any mirror in that trailer :(

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA

Also check out this new trailer its so dramatic and comedic.

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man

Also check out this new trailer its so dramatic and comedic.

Now I'm keen to see how this ice spell of theirs is transferable! Little sis is probably on a countdown to gain ice powers like her sister at the time the movie starts.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Man it's taking so damn long for this to be released here.

I do admire though a crossover ship with Elsa and Ralph. Ridiculous as it seems, they are just right.

tumblr_mx3liyFJ5J1sdn201o5_500.gif

tumblr_mx3liyFJ5J1sdn201o6_500.gif

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah
Frozen Easter Eggs

rapunzel_flynn.jpg

Flynn and Rapunzel

Hidden Mickey Mouse doll

oaken_mickey_2.jpg

Wreck- It- Ralph candies

chocolate_truffles.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Finally saw this movie today. It was pretty cute. :) I'm totally loving the soundtrack.

During the final credits, did anyone else noticed the bit near the end that said something along the lines of
"Christoph's view that all men eat their boogers is entirely his own and does not reflect the views of Walt Disney Studios"
or whatever? That was pretty funny.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
I stumbled on this very impressive male cover of Let It Go sang on the original key:

The range is CRAZY. I got chills!

Idina doesn't sound too bad as a man herself:

I'm really loving this fake-male singing voice. :wacky:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Would I be to pass that gentleman on the street, I would not imagine him doing that in his spare time. Lol. He has an amazing voice.

Top Bottom