Dissida Play Station Portable

Dumb Apple

Soul Wrought of Terra Corrupt
AKA
Geostigma, Omega Gist
Is this going to be a limited release thing or what? I'd love to get it, but unfortunately, I don't have the money [right now] to spend on it.

:/ Does anybody know what the supplies of these are going to be? I don't think it's going to be as hyper exclusive as the FF VII one was, but I'm wondering how long it will be made available for.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
The title of the set suggests it'll be limited (hence '20th Anniversary Limited'), but looking at some articles I don't see a specific number.

I think with the FFVII one, they actually pushed to get more units made than was originally planned/normal for these? I'm sure I translated this, but I don't remember now. If they aren't going to do the same for Dissidia (which they might, I've not read any Dissidia interviews), then it might be even more limited.

I barely had the money to preorder Dissida, and I'm pretty sure I'm into my overdraft now, but I wouldn't mind getting one of these collectors editions if I had an extra £200-odd laying around :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
On this subject, I've got coupons for PlayAsia if anyone wanted to buy this set/the game (or anything else) from there. I probably won't be able to get anything else for a while, so someone else might as well use them.

Unless you live in Europe, in which case you can't buy this game or any other PSP (or PS3) thing from PlayAsia. But you can always buy another one of their fine products :monster:

The ones I've got are:

- $5 off when you spend $50
- $8 off $50
- $12 off $100

It's not much off really, but it's something :monster:

I'd also accept people buying me the Japanese version of Final Fantasy VI DS with one of them for Christmas :monster:

Top Bottom