Dissidia Ad-Hoc Party Roll Call

dancemacabre

Lv. 1 Adventurer
INTERESTED!

Hi, I finally got Ad Hoc on my PS3. I'm interested in signing up for some matches! Can someone please instruct me on what to do?

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I am interested in doing this, but I have no clue how to set up...

What is an Ad Hoc? I do have a PS3, so I was told that is equipped for Ad Hoc...?

If anyone's interested in teaching me or pointing me to where to learn, I'd see what I can do about setting up and joining in...

:)

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Ok! What you need is:

1.to download Ad Hoc party on your ps3, which you can find on the PSN store (free download), then it installs.
2. you run it and from there you fire up dissidia on your psp and go into a lobby
3. on the main menu of Ad Hoc party, goto the button that finds or searches for a game, then it should pick up that you're in dissidia, then it should take you to the world selection screen and you can pick one and search it for anyone also playing dissidia.

^I think thats all to it.

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Nope, can't do anything if there's no one on to play, it's simply a luck of the draw. (Although if you have the US version PM makoeyes and ask him, he's always looking for people to play against)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Okay, has anyone else figured out how to use this yet? I have a three day weekend, and it'd be nice to play some people.

So please...anyone up for a match? :awesome:

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
I have a PS3 Slim but I haven't downloaded Dissidia yet. I am interested on joining the party. How exactly does this Dissidia party works? I want to be in this Ad Hoc party stuff.

moonlightfield

Lv. 1 Adventurer
i really wanna play....

i just got my ad-hoc on my ps3. My buddy and I have recently gotten really into playing and have been wanting others to play against. Anyone interested?? Im online now and am having a VERY hard time finding any others that play... -__- T__T

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh wow, it'd be great to play you! I'm not online now, but i can' be later on tonight! If you're still interested ^^

Top Bottom