Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
hey, how do you get some of these other reports besides just from playing the story mode?

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
hey, how do you get some of these other reports besides just from playing the story mode?

You have to buy some characters from the PP Catalog.

And I think some of them are rewards from those little quest things. Not sure. :monster:

I have a question too. Is there an easier way to earn KP? >.> The most I've earned is 75 in one gateway, but I want one that has like... 100+ or so.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
You have to buy some characters from the PP Catalog.

And I think some of them are rewards from those little quest things. Not sure. :monster:

I have a question too. Is there an easier way to earn KP? >.> The most I've earned is 75 in one gateway, but I want one that has like... 100+ or so.

There's a Double KP skill that'll double your current Kp in the gateway counter, turned a 75 into a 150. :joy:
But you only really need Kp for the summons IMO, the equipment pretty much sucks by the time you get to Shade Impulse.

Splintered

unsavory tart
Transcipt of the character bios: http://community.livejournal.com/ffchaoticcosmos/409201.html#cutid1

1. So it seems that WoL is a manikin, and the only manikin. Which is actually fairly interesting, considering he is suppose to be a generic hero. I kind of like the whole manikin angle, so at least they kept it somewhat. Also, he does seem to have an official name, it's what Cosmos yells out but what we can't hear.

2. I was confused about the 20th cycle, and tried my best to understand the convoluted mess. But then I heard that it was only an alternative universe? Like, it was Cid's nightmare world for rebelling.

3. Shinryu is a jack ass.

Review up on GameTrailers.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-dissidia-012/712286

"Probably the most ridiculously titled game in history". These guys are obviously forgetting about KH 358/2 Days.
"The writer should have come up with something better than this fanfic caliber nonsense." HEAR HEAR! The story deserves its 4.5 score.

I will for sure get hold of the soundtrack when it is released.

Last edited:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
WoL is a manikin??? How... what?? :no:

In fact, "wild rose" is not the name of the flower Firion possesses, but rather the name that someone had casually suggested. Despite this fact, it is commonly called the "wild rose" by most, including Firion, after its name had been mistaken by all those who wield it.
Wat. :huh:

The Cloud of Darkness reveals the location of the gate to the Rift to Laguna, a warrior of Cosmos, as it found the manikins to be abominations that disrupted the fragile balance; but the true reason for revealing the gate's location was out of interest in Laguna, who holds an utter lack of concern towards the gods.
Laguna x CoD is canon. :awesome:

And she pays dearly for this liking... now I pity her. :( DAMN YOU, KEFKA. :rage:

Gilgamesh

The weapon collecting, dimension hopping, self-proclaimed "legendary swordsman".
Aw, Gilga-kun... :glomp:

Kefka ensures that Terra is always by his side and tends to her, but only as she is a useful pawn in his quest for destruction. Kefka loses all interest in her once his mind control has been broken and Terra begins to refuse his orders of destruction.
A love that could never be. :monster: /shot

After regaining some of his memory and learning of the mainikins, he hypothesizes that he may be a copy himself and takes his own life to test his theory.
Smart.

NOT. :shifty:

Whether out of personal charm that attracts others, or just coincidence, a lively crowd is often seen by his side.
Squall. Charming.

2howa4j.gif

Does not compute.

It seems that he loses his touch when Vaan is around, causing him to sigh often, though Laguna seems to have fun just the same when he's around Vaan.
I love this bromance. :lol:

Despite these transgressions, Kuja freed Terra from Kefka's control and comforted Cloud who was tormented over the thought of fighting a friend.
Aw, Kuja... always a softie inside. :glomp:

Yuna and her friends take Tidus to the outskirts of Cosmos's temple, where he sleeps until the twelfth cycle comes to a close.
From all the ex-Chaos warriors, Tidus did the best job: snored and went to the good guys. Strong will, personal goals and bullshit... :monster:

As with the other warriors of Cosmos, Jecht received Cosmos's power durin gthe twelfth cycle, and he was ready to manifest his crystal. But the flow of energy within him transforms due to his revival as a pawn of Chaos, giving birth to a crystal of darkness.
And thus, the hypothesis that Tidus got Jecht's crystal is botched.

So, the question remains: HOW DID THE EX-CHAOS WARRIORS GET THEIR CRYSTALS??????? :@:rage::rage:

Shantotto disappears as she nears completing the ultimate spell, as the pending end to the cycle of conflict would hinder her research. Or so the rumors go.
I.E. "We have no idea what exactly happened to Shantotto, we won't bother with her." >_>

He rescues Terra from the clutches of Kefka and tells her to become a warrior of Cosmos. Even Terra is taken aback by the sudden proposal, and if another warrior were present, would have surely denied his proposal. However, his words struck a chord with Terra, leading to her altering her purpose. Terra is eventually revived as a true champion of Cosmos. Vaan's open mind must have spurred this miracle.
Terra: "Marry you...? But... we've just met!" :lol:

Revolting against Cosmos for causing her comrades to select a path of defeat, and disgusted at the thought of allowing her friends to shoulder the burden of sin while she proceeds, Lightning chooses to battle the hordes of manikins.
And she didn't punch Cosmos! Not even once! SE, I'm disappoint. >_>
Cosmos, the goddess of harmony, imbued her warriors with her strength - the crystals, bringing about the end to the long cycle of battle.

[...]

But more importantly, the warriors imbued with Cosmos's power were able to defeat the mighty Chaos in the thirteenth cycle. With both gods gone, this world slowly deteriorated.
HOW THE HELL DID CLOUD, TIDUS AND TERRA GOT THE CRYSTALS, IF THEY NEVER GOT COSMOS' POWERS TO BEGIN WITH????????? THIS PLOTHOLE IS AS BIG AS THE VOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2zjf1qc.png

Chaos refused to battle Cosmos, a replication of the one he considered his mother.
10sgj6u.gif

And generally, Chaos sounds like a poor little thing... O_O He's not evil at all!

Shinryu then seduced Chaos
dzcayh.gif

Of all the Dissidia couples to be canon...

I think the real bad guy here is Shinryu. Seriously.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
COSMOS DID NOT GIVE ALL HER POWERS UP IN THE 12TH WAR, FOR BILLIONTH ****ING TIME! WATCH THE REPORTS! AND EVEN IF WE DIDN'T GET EXPLICIT CONFIRMATION OF THIS, WHY IS IT SO HARD TO IMAGINE THAT SHE GAVE SOMEONE HER POWER OFF SCREEN? JEEZ!

Elisa Maza

Whomst
IF IT IS NOT SAID, THEN IT'S JUST ASSUMPTION.

PLUS, IF SHE GAVE POWER IN THE 13TH CYCLE ONLY TO THESE THREE, HOW COME NO ONE EVER QUESTIONED THIS? "O, HAI, COSMOS, HOW COME YOU'VE ONLY GIVEN POWER TO US AND NOT THE OTHER WARRIORS?" OR DID THE PREVIOUS COSMOS WARRIORS GET A DOUBLE DOSE?

:monster:

Last edited:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
It IS said. Golbez tells Cosmos, blablabla if you give up even more of your power you will die. Cosmos is like, what a good idea, then Golbez is like, have fun with that. Second part of Report 7. What we saw in the FMV in chapter 1 of 012 were crappy half-assed crystals that didn't effect anything to begin. Why does everyone care about them?

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING RIGHT NOW, BUT MAYBE CHAOS GAVE SOME OF HIS POWER TO HIS WARRIORS ON THE 12TH CYCLE (including Tidus, Cloud, and Terra) AND JUST LIKE WITH JECHT (recieving his crystal as a Chaos...thing) ON 013, THEY MANIFESTED IT AS COSMOS' CRYSTALS BECAUSE THEY WERE SIDED WITH COSMOS. OR SOMETHING.

Also... caps. :monster:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Well party battle system is nice, Special day started five minutes ago, 5 new lvl 100 characters. 000: CotC here I am come.

Splintered

unsavory tart
I love party battle system. Leveling up characters I don't want to use (ie Yuna). Special day leveling up is my crutch. I'm going to replay the final mission on mine.

A love that could never be. :monster: /shot
I've seen KefkaxTerra art before.

Creepy as shit.

And she didn't punch Cosmos! Not even once! SE, I'm disappoint. >_>
For a second, I thought she would in the second story. She was downright pissed at the whole deal. I'm glad some of the warriors are just like, "This is fucked up shit. Why the hell are we doing whatever Cosmos wants?"

SkyGrinderomnislash7IV

Pro Adventurer
I've seen KefkaxTerra art before.

Creepy as shit.

For a second, I thought she would in the second story. She was downright pissed at the whole deal. I'm glad some of the warriors are just like, "This is fucked up shit. Why the hell are we doing whatever Cosmos wants?"

I've seen Young Rydia "art" before

disturbing as shit

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
But the flow of energy within him transforms due to his revival as a pawn of Chaos, giving birth to a crystal of darkness.

What is this crystal of darkness?

Also, he does seem to have an official name, it's what Cosmos yells out but what we can't hear.

So...officially....what is it? lol

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I've seen Young Rydia "art" before

disturbing as shit
IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO

I SAW A FANFIC WHERE TIFA HAD SEX WITH A CHOCOBO GAVE BIRTH TO A BABY CHOCOBO IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS AND THEN AERITH WAS SEXUALLY TORTURED WHILE THINKING OF TIFA

i win at masochism poker :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
at the same time, i do not feel it was on par with celebrian's lavender labia and nipples.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Is it a stupid question to ask why the hell you would read such things?
i would say its a test of how well you can endure the horrors of the internet

but i really don't know.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Same reason why half the internet has been goatse'd, lemon partied, and tubgirled.

There are some links you just click. If nothing else out of pure naivete.

Yeah but...once you realize it's...disturbing, why do you keep reading?

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Just beat the level 95 Feral Chaos by having Kuja glide around the invisible ceiling an bringing and endless rain of Ultima down on his head. 10 minutes of Kuja's Well Now and Go Away. Ugh.

Top Bottom