Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Woohoo! This is all coming together really quickly now. Thanks!

All that remains to finish the frontpage article is the Japanese text of Ulty's profile. I've asked Xi-Feng for that, so hopefully I'll have it soon.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
>.>

My game is suddenly speaking to me. I'm not sure if I just wasn't paying attention before, or what, but... it's speaking to me. D8

For example, at the beginning where SE flashes, someone says "Square Enix"... and then at main game screen, someone (sounds like Vaan) says "Dissidia Duodecim" and I'm like wot o_O

I swear I never noticed it before... or did I? :awesome:

I... I just don't know anymore. :sadpanda:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Just tonight I heard Warrior of Light say Square Enix and the title. But I just assumed I hadn't ever let it start up without touching anything before...

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
In her unending awesomeness, Xi-Feng has given me the relevant line from Ulty's profile in Japanese:

..........その目的は思念を過去へと
飛ばせる能力者 エルオーネを使い..............

Her rough translation of the line is, "To that end, she uses Ellone, a person who has the ability to send her thoughts into the past." So all is well. Ellone is "思念を過去へと飛ばせる能力者" ("a person with the ability to send thoughts [or consciousnesses] to the past"), not a 魔女 (witch) like Ultimecia and Edea.

So, yeah, the English localization team just dropped the ball. Hard.

Well, with this final piece of the puzzle, I can put the finishing touches to the article. Expect it no later than tomorrow.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
568732465.jpg

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
It irks me that Cloud's Amano style outfit has the original SOLDIER emblem on it while the FFVII style one has the modified one while it's the other way around for Sephiroth.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
For shame, SE! Where is Aerith's panties in the model?

(She might not even have vagina...! O_O)

AERITH IS TOO PURE FOR PANTY-SHOTS HOW DARE YOU :@

I, however, delight in the viewing of Tifa's panties. :awesome: (They're white.)

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I'm not sure I have ever seen Tifa's panties IN the game. I've seen screenshots here, but I never see them while playing - or even in the character viewer as I am unaware of any way to rotate the model even if I wanted to.

Last edited:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Good news, peeps. Article's done.

It needs some pictures and to be formatted for the front page, but it's basically done. =)

Thanks again to ShikamaruNara and ForceStealer for helping out with things.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
I'm not sure I have ever seen Tifa's panties IN the game. I've seen screenshots here, but I never see them while playing - or even in the character viewer as I am unaware of any way to rotate the model even if I wanted to.

Try killing Tifa in mid-air. You get that slow-mo dying thing, with her floating with her legs open. Her body will usually turn really slow... and then YAY PANTIES. :reptar:

This is especially effective in her original outfit.

Splintered

unsavory tart
You get that slow-mo dying thing, with her floating with her legs open. Her body will usually turn really slow... and then YAY PANTIES. :reptar:
I don't know if it's the pink text in all caps with the perfect use of smiley next to it, but this is much more amusing that it should be.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
I just noticed something. :awesome: I'm currently playing Bartz's story (finally), and on the world map, he attacks with
snap018.jpg
, right (forgot what it's called). But anyway, he goes and does that to the big black rock (the ones we destroy to get those thread thingies)... and then follows it up with
snap019.jpg
. :awesome:

Is this a shout out to Cloti? :awesomonster:

...I'm starting to feel like a pinker now. :sadpanda: Finding Cloti in every little thing...

Was I supposed to post this in the LTD thread?

PS: Sorry bout the screenshots. :awesome: I suck at timing.
PPS: I love how Bartz copy the girls' moves. :monster:
Edit: Apparently, he can sorta use it even without the rock.
Edit2: JUST WANNA SAY I MADE 216 KP IN ONE GATEWAY! :reptar: Where can i get another KP Bonus :desu:

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
That's terrible.

Every man in this game that isn't a tree or a walking suit of armor is pretty.

Top Bottom