• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Apparently on the EU PSS, they made a weeeeee little error. The FF6 music DLC is pretty big in comparison to the other DLCs...turns out it's actually FF4 CC.

Yup, FF4 CC. The new 30 dollar PSP game. Available for download for a buck or so depending on your exchange rate.

Methinks someone is losing their job over this.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I bought the FF6 DLC pack, guessing they had solved the whole FF4 CC issue, and apparently I can't download 3mb, even though I have 50mb free space, which must mean... it's still FF4 CC, which would be fine by me, if it wasn't for the fact that... I already own it, physically!

Whatever :)

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
See, I was feeling really proud of myself the other day for defeating Feral Chaos with Firion in 10 minutes, but when I look around and see all these replays on youtube taking half the time it took me to beat Feral Chaos makes me feel inadequate. ;_;

But great fight though! :awesome: Maybe the next time I face off against FC, I'll get Jecht as an assist.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY EXPANDS WITH
NEW DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT OF FRANCHISE FAVORITES

DLC Now Available for Square Enix’s Hit FINAL FANTASY Fighting Franchise

LOS ANGELES (June 16, 2011) — Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in North America, announced that DISSIDIA® 012[duodecim]™ FINAL FANTASY® for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system’s all new downloadable content is available now for purchase on the Playstation®Network.

The downloadable contents will be available for $0.99 each and include exclusive costumes and music, further expanding the DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY experience. Downloads will feature legendary music tracks from renowned composers and classic costumes designed by Tetsuya Nomura, including:

Now Available DLC
Aerith Assist Character Free with purchase of DISSIDIA duodecim prologus™ FINAL FANTASY®
Lightning: Aya Brea Costume Voucher: Pack–in with The 3rd Birthday®
Warrior of Light: Nameless Warrior Costume Free at the PlayStation®Store
Cecil: Knight of the Twin Moon Costume Voucher: Pack–in with FINAL FANTASY IV: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION®
FINAL FANTASY IV (3 tracks) BGM Pack $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
FINAL FANTASY (5 tracks) BGM Pack $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
FINAL FANTASY XIII (5 tracks) BGM Pack $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
Zidane: Marcus’s Cloak Costume $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
Kuja: Treno Nobleman Costume $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
FINAL FANTASY IX (3 tracks) BGM Pack $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
Sephiroth: KINGDOM HEARTS Gear Costume $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
Laguna: Sorceress’s Knight Costume $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
FINAL FANTASY VII (3 tracks) BGM Pack $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
FINAL FANTASY VIII (3 tracks) BGM Pack $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
Yuna: Gunner Dressphere Costume $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
Vaan: Pirate’s Garb Costume $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
FINAL FANTASY X (3 tracks) BGM Pack $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
FINAL FANTASY XII (3 tracks) BGM Pack $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
The Emperor: Emperor of Arubboth Costume $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
Onion Knight: Ingus Costume $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
FINAL FANTASY II (3 tracks) BGM Pack $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
FINAL FANTASY III (3 tracks) BGM Pack $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
Bartz Avatar $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
Chaos Avatar $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
Cloud of Darkness Avatar $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
Cosmos Avatar $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
Garland Avatar $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
Kain Avatar $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
Lightning Avatar $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
Tifa Avatar $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
Ultimecia Avatar $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store
Warrior of Light Avatar $0.99 at the PlayStation®Store

The remaining DLC schedule will be announced at a later time. For more information please visit the official website: http://na.square-enix.com/dissidia_012.

So there you go, that's just about everything we've seen released in Japan, right? The music packs are a decent deal I suppose, but I dunno why you'd buy an avatar for $.99 :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Ahahahahah if any of you buy an avatar I will find you and hurt you.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I loved Midgar and the Sephiroth-last-fight-zone, there.

And I've seen Flandre and Reimu there... but my question is, as much as I like Reimu... Where the hell is Cirno!! The video was ⑨ minutes long, after all.

Mitch Connor

Its All Good Enough
AKA
Blazing782
Awesome video Drake, that was impressive. I got a kick out of the Cloud/Lighting mixes, the Tifa-Jesse was pretty cool too. And even a Cloud/Kamina

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
My only gripe is that I don't think Jecht is quite buff enough to pull off Sorceress Adel.

But seriously that's awesome.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
It was a cool video, though the lack of FF VI and FF IX characters is a huge disappointment. Though it was awesome to see Minwu and Lenna in there ! And Sora Riku and Org 13 Mog NEED to be in Dissidia ! (:

Last edited:
Top Bottom