Dissidia Images.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
[quote author=Tetsujin link=topic=32.msg627#msg627 date=1228425968]
Takeharu Ishimoto, the dude who did Last Order, Before Crisis, Crisis Core and (I think) The World Ends With You.
[/quote]
Yes on TWEWY. He's also doing FF Agito XIII.

They should let him do a console title for once :monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Srsly. He makes really good game music. For some reason, I'm not overly fond of super orchestral game music most of the time, (like DoC) unless it really fits the setting.

X :neo:

[quote author=X-SOLDIER link=topic=32.msg675#msg675 date=1228457749]
Srsly. He makes really good game music. For some reason, I'm not overly fond of super orchestral game music most of the time, (like DoC) unless it really fits the setting.
[/quote]
I agree.When I bought the FFVII OST my friends were shocked I wanted the actual music you heard in the game rather than the orchestra versions. The stuff I heard in the game has the nostalgia and whatnot. =D

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Perhaps, but one doesn't listen to in-game music out-game, at least I don't / didn't :monster:.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
The Dissidia has a "new" video. It's the same Cloud vs. Sephiroth video, but recorded and edit using the recorder/editor present in the game.

I don't think this is worthy of a new post in TheLifestream. Perhaps is better if Schalla-Kitty or someone else would edit the post about the site update with the Story Mode video and Custom PSP themes.

Top Bottom