Dissidia special NA members site and give away.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
8/11/2009: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY Special Site has launched! Set up your My Profile, choose an Allegiance for a chance to win exclusive prizes and learn more about the Special Characters in DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY!

All members will receive 10 Member Points and the side with the most members on September 8, 2009 will receive an additional 20 Members Points and be entered into the “WHAT WILL YOU FIGHT FOR?” Sweepstakes. One Grand Prize winner will receive a canvas print depicting the characters of the winner’s allegiance, as well as a DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY PSP system bundle and preorder item pack. Four First Prize winners will receive a DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY PSP system bundle and preorder item pack.

PS: I'm on chaos side.

Smaddy

Green Mage
I'm wondering if the canvas prints offered are the Amano art of Cosmos and Chaos with the Heroes and Villains. I want that art so bad.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I think the print is going to be the CGI images of the characters. That's what the site shows anyway. :/

But I agree Amano art would be awesome.

Smaddy

Green Mage
I think the print is going to be the CGI images of the characters. That's what the site shows anyway. :/

But I agree Amano art would be awesome.
CGI Print? But... that's kinda no fun.

If they don't release that Amano artwork in poster form, I'm finding a way to make it myself. I've been coveting that Cosmos one since the day I saw it. :P

Top Bottom